Photo

AE should be pay to win

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

LebaKnees

LebaKnees

AE Know It All

• 209 posts
I believe this would filter out tumors and less desirables. Maintaining a pure community is essential, and this is the way forward.

excel - azure - uw

KFHZDTL.jpg

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

I believe this would filter out tumors and less desirables. Maintaining a pure community is essential, and this is the way forward.

I highly disagree with a Pay2Win mindset <_<

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts
http://www.airline-e...its-time-to-pay

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Med.

Med.

Professional Lover

• 838 posts

User's Awards

I think AE is more of a simulation than a game. There's no "winning" in a simulation.

iJIXDA4.png

KmaD8AM.png

Jamesthomeson

Jamesthomeson

Desperate to Fly

• 451 posts

OUT!!
t4lPIvQ.jpgUjfJ0sC.png

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

Thought this post was going to be about buying cash or planes with real money, lol...

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

Oh dear. This place really is going to s***.

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

LebaKnees

LebaKnees

AE Know It All

• 209 posts

OUT!!

Nah bud. Perhaps you?

excel - azure - uw

KFHZDTL.jpg

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

How do we Win in AE anyway?

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

How do we Win in AE anyway?

Be at the top of the leaderboard...just like every other game.

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

You know, the whole problem of the game being about winning can be solved by removing the leaderboard.. if we just sort the airlines by name, there is no longer any winning.

wgOP4y0.jpg

zahrul3

zahrul3

AE Player

• 36 posts

Be at the top of the leaderboard...just like every other game.

What does being on top of the leaderboard means when you get to the top of the leaderboard by exploiting all of AE's many glitches?

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

What does being on top of the leaderboard means when you get to the top of the leaderboard by exploiting all of AE's many glitches?

Exactly. There is no satisfaction in getting to number 1 on the leaderboard when you know that your airline wouldn't survive 5 minutes in the real world

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

Exactly. There is no satisfaction in getting to number 1 on the leaderboard when you know that your airline wouldn't survive 5 minutes in the real world

I bet many airlines that (habitually) take one of the top spots are spamlines with a sole purpose of profits at the expense of realism and passenger care and employee satisfaction.

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

You know, the whole problem of the game being about winning can be solved by removing the leaderboard.. if we just sort the airlines by name, there is no longer any winning.

Because it encourages competition. Competition is good for business.

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Airlines should be ranked on %age growth, with valuation shown as an informative tool rather than a competitive one (no award for highest valuation?). I personally think that AE can be fixed by measuring relative growth

Avelo

Avelo

ae4ever

• 1,328 posts

User's Awards

5    2   

Airlines should be ranked on %age growth, with valuation shown as an informative tool rather than a competitive one (no award for highest valuation?). I personally think that AE can be fixed by measuring relative growth

Facts, the airline industry in the real world is NOT a free-for-all, even though EK, EY, and QR tend to view "open skies" agreements in that perspective.

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

Competition is already there. Almost every route has competition on it. That's what pushes business forward, competition with the passengers. I think we'd see a lot of spamlines even without a leaderboard but we'd probably see less once the possibility of an internet trophy are gone. Like Med said, this is more of a simulation than a game. It's like those people in Infinite Flight or FSX who try to do the route as fast as possible breaking every regulation just because they're the fastest. FSX is a simulator, there's no winning. This should be exactly the same.

wgOP4y0.jpg

badcatone

badcatone

• 9 posts

User's Awards

Too many cheaters -- the spamliners think they've "won" the simulated world of running airlines when all they've done is cheat.  Anyone that thinks you can run a dozen 747s between two domestic US terminals with a fraction of the demand and not be bankrupt the next day is a cheat and a liar.  I am not interested in knowing how it's done.  If you can't play it straight, don't claim any victories.  If you think that makes you special as a player to clog up routes with your spam, then there is a mop and spilled french fry grease with your name all over it.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

I love spamming. They always triggered others who think the world should go their way. I also won! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users