Photo

AA Initiates Fare War

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
You may not see the effects yet as I have to finsih my hw first... ;)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
  • WLM ID:scalpel4@hotmail.com
Song, I think I'll join you on this! Let me know which ones you're mounting and we'll tear this rookie a new one.

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
Wow, a miracle has happened! Scalpel and I actually agreed on something!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
Today Song announced free fares for all to select cities from it's DFW hub! Yes, thats right, FREE! The AA airline of DFW who believes he could offer a good price by offering expensive one dollar fares on routes such as DFW-IAH, DFW-OKC was shwon up today by Song as these free flights with increased capacity were announced! This was an exciting day for everyone in the metroplex! Song and Legacy said that they would end the fare drop if AA ends its fare ware and conceeds one DFW gate to each of the airlines, and until then, free flights from DFW!

Legacy: It looks like I could use your help on DFW- STL, OKC, and IAH. If you would set your fares to free that would be great. ;)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons

Song, I think I'll join you on this! Let me know which ones you're mounting and we'll tear this rookie a new one.

ok what? has hades frozen over? are you two working......together? just a quick bit of advice to you AA, if you want to do well in the game dont tick off song. also if you want to do well its not a good idea to tick off legacy. you have done it though. youve ticked them both off. this is like democrats working with republicans, ohio state fans working with michigan fans, and dogs working with cats. i have managed to befriend both of them. they are powerful allies. i wouldnt want to know how they would be as enemies. one is bad enough but i think you must be drunk because right now the only thing AA stands for that means anything is alchoholics annonymous. and it will stay that way unless you make friends with these guys. take it from another rookie, who by the way is A LOT higher than you in the rankings, make friends, not enemies. you havent done anything to me and i am just warning you so dont take it personally. you just really dont want these two arch rivals working together against you. good luck in ae.
andrew parsons
clevelandbrownsair

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
oh and btw i want some free flights too! lol

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts

FREE! [/b] The AA airline of DFW who believes he could offer a good price by offering expensive one dollar fares on routes such as DFW-IAH, DFW-OKC was shwon up today by Song as these free flights with increased capacity were announced! This was an exciting day for everyone in the metroplex! Song and Legacy said that they would end the fare drop if AA ends its fare ware and conceeds one DFW gate to each of the airlines, and until then, free flights from DFW!

Legacy: It looks like I could use your help on DFW- STL, OKC, and IAH. If you would set your fares to free that would be great. ;)

Legacy announces "Fair Matching" for all $0 routes. Fly the Legend, Sing the Song, or the AA! Just remember, we can afford it, AA can't.

In other news, the unseen cooperation between Song and Legacy has caused the temperature in Hell to decline drasitcally, and is expected to reach 0 degrees Kelvin at approximately the same time AA goes bankrupt.

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts

In other news, the unseen cooperation between Song and Legacy has caused the temperature in Hell to decline drasitcally, and is expected to reach 0 degrees Kelvin at approximately the same time AA goes bankrupt.

OMG!!! LOL!!! Falling of out chair...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
OMG, now do your Alliance presidents (WWA / GWA) know that you two are matching motors? We will pull up a chair grab a drink and watch the sparks fly.

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
hey just a quick question for AA. how much were you making BEFORE you started world war III and how much are you making now? just curious because im not expecting you to make very much, at least out of DFW or anywhere else that legacy or song can reach. you want some advice? apologize to them and get the heck out of DFW. it might be good to get out of the US. but hey thats my advice. do what you want with it.
andrew

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

hey just a quick question for AA. how much were you making BEFORE you started world war III and how much are you making now? just curious because im not expecting you to make very much, at least out of DFW or anywhere else that legacy or song can reach. you want some advice? apologize to them and get the heck out of DFW. it might be good to get out of the US. but hey thats my advice. do what you want with it.
andrew

Hey, you will spoil our fun of a good (Tug-O-War) with that SuperAA80 in the middle.

But you may have woke the poor player up, saying that he should back-down and say sorry ;)

Good Post :P

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts

Hey, you will spoil our fun of a good (Tug-O-War) with that SuperAA80 in the middle.

But you may have woke the poor player up, saying that he should back-down and say sorry ;)

Good Post :P

yeah i know. im not trying to spoil the fun. i want to see this WWIII just like everyone else, but i cant just let this guy self destruct. i think we can all honsetly say that he would be chewed up and spit out then stomped on by these two juggernauts so i guessed it was time someone tried to open his eyes. hopefully he actually takes it to heart and realizes i am only trying to help. if not then ive got 50 bucks on legacy/song! and a lawn chair too.lol

AASuper80

AASuper80

American Airlines - 80yrs

• 67 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:x0PapaoX
im only makin $7,000 less before i put my prices down but i have no larger planes available.

Ill be happy to end the fare war, on one condition ill drop my IAH route, nothing else. and i wont give out any of my gates. and ill match your prices on DFW-OKC

until i get my other plane in im making $414,805 out of DFW

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts

im only makin $7,000 less before i put my prices down but i have no larger planes available.

Ill be happy to end the fare war, on one condition ill drop my IAH route, nothing else. and i wont give out any of my gates. and ill match your prices on DFW-OKC

Then I guess we'll just need to buy gates at Baltimore, Reno and Kansas City then, right Song?

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Oh My, what big numbers you have, ($414,805 out of DFW) ;) Woopeee !

Common what you drinking? many players with ONE single A333 can make more than that. And you want to start a price war, this is like you being the local corner store making $100 bucks a day, taking on Wally's World (Wal-Mart)

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts

Oh My, what big numbers you have, ($414,805 out of DFW) ;) Woopeee !

Common what you drinking? many players with ONE single A333 can make more than that. And you want to start a price war, this is like you being the local corner store making $100 bucks a day, taking on Wally's World (Wal-Mart)

Let's please try to keep this civilized.

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts

O.K., I didn't want to have to do this, but I'll show you how to make a true fare war..., by the way I'll buy your DFW gates later... ;)

Tell you what AA, if you get tired of all this let us know. I'll buy any DFW gates from you you're willing to sell. I know Song has made you this offer, so I'd be willing to go halvsies with him on the number of gates, and match the price he's offering.

Just consider it because this is about to get REAL ugly.
]:-)

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts

Lets work out an agreement as far as certain routes out of DFW, operated by you, Legacy and myself.

I'm willing to drop DFW-IAH, and DFW-OKC but in place of those I'll be adding more DFW routes and I'll make ones that arent either of yours BUT we wont invade each others new route territories or old ones.

I will not let go of any of my DFW gates as I am expanding both my ORD/DFW/MIA/SJC/STL airports as i get more planes.

Hope we can get something worked out, until we do my routes will stay the same.

AA

OMG!!! Yes, he's gonna drop DFW-IAH and DFW-OKC! Lets have a HUGE celebration ;). Thats so worthless... why an airline as small as your is even on that route is beyond my comprehension. Its pretty much a waste... it barely eevn makes a profit... Anyways, hope you enjoy seeing DFW-RNO next month with some more fare cuts, BTW, Legacy, I got the other cities covered and will probably drop their fares next month. :P
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts

OMG!!! Yes, he's gonna drop DFW-IAH and DFW-OKC! Lets have a HUGE celebration ;). Thats so worthless... why an airline as small as your is even on that route is beyond my comprehension. Its pretty much a waste... it barely eevn makes a profit... Anyways, hope you enjoy seeing DFW-RNO next month with some more fare cuts, BTW, Legacy, I got the other cities covered and will probably drop their fares next month. :P

Great! Look forward to seeing you there to share in the bloodletting.

rocksandfossils

rocksandfossils

Banned

• 257 posts
This is really funny. An airline with 2% marketshare challenging 2 other airlines who have a total combined marketshare of 42%...

AA, just watch out man. You should hear the story of Vivah and Australis.. I think it was 2 resets ago??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users