USA is a black hole in R1

R1

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
44 replies to this topic

Jezza.

Jezza.

AE's resident Yooper.

• 438 posts

Nothing justifies your comment. There are red lines. The comment has been reported. 217 people killed in a catastrophe, you are just a f***ing idiot.

So you reported me. If I get banned it just means extra time to do things more fun and interesting then watching other people troll. ^_^

DWA_Sig_3_15.png

The Flying Cow

The Flying Cow

AE Know It All

• 148 posts

User's Awards

I am now #1 spot in R1, and i'm happy. In the future, The Flying Cow and maybe Starflyer will overtake me, simply because India has less big airports. I'm fine with that, i really don't care about those tiny trophies under your name. I salute any strategy in AE that let people climb in the leader boards as long as it's fun. Everyone will get hated by some people, and loved by others ^_^

Lets stop this argument, that i started please.

(it's been going on for long so that it's a "hot" topic XD)

When The Flying Cow joined US in september 1967 there were 79 airlines, now there are still about 55 competitors and new ones still popping up like mushrooms. Large airlines like Rapid, Virgin, Viking and a some more (there are 7 in the top 20) are still there, competing and giving a hard time :) The topic is not an issue - I'm happy to discuss the situation of the US market in R1, but when we have those who cannot deal with their frustration jumping in and trashing, the topic starts to degenerate...

In fact, I feel sad that our #1, CN Air quit cuz he was operating a cool and very profitable airline in Russia, and his DOP was a good reference to benchmark the performance of the Flying Cow...)

The Flying Cow

The Flying Cow

AE Know It All

• 148 posts

User's Awards

Alright, Can i issue a challenge to you all?

Try giving yourself a challenge with the game- maybe recreate a realistic carrier like this http://ae31.airline-...e3rd&player=433(allegiant rip off), or using all old planes, something. I would just throw out for flying cow, if you could make your carrier work with 727s, 707s, dc-8s I would seriously give you a medal. 

The Flying Cow is already flying everything that is reasonable and feasible to fly :dance:

Regarding the challenge - The Flying Cow is looking to maximize its market share in the US market! That's a pretty cool one. The KPIs for that goal is the market share at main US airports. How do you see it? ;)

Jezza.

Jezza.

AE's resident Yooper.

• 438 posts

So you reported me. If I get banned it just means extra time to do things more fun and interesting then watching other people troll. ^_^

You think MS990 is a plane crash. Well, it's not EGYPT AIR 990 was a plane crash. The MS990 I was talking about was this...: http://www.positioni...imble_ms990.pdf  :P

It's a cool little thing that. So do some research on what a MS990 actually is before you start assuming things... ;)

And I've "assumed" what you've done and reported you. Oops... :)

DWA_Sig_3_15.png

Delta-Northwest

Delta-Northwest

AE Viking!

• Data Manager
  • 705 posts

User's Awards

3    3    2   

Topic closed due to extensive arguments.

Delta-Northwest  :viking: 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users