R1- Cheating Player?

R1

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

StratosTheKing

StratosTheKing

• 8 posts

User's Awards

Hello. I run Empire Airways in the R1 server, and I've noticed that there is an airline, Little Italy (1051), that is seeming to operate out of multiple countries, which is apparently impossible in realistic servers. 

I'm based in Spain, but I've noticed Little Italy (who is also using Spamlining tactics, rock bottom prices, massively over-saturating routes etc) has flights originating in Iceland and Germany (as well as Italy), finishing in Spain. 

Is there something I'm missing or is he operating totally normally? File attached. 

Attached Files

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

From game-year 2000, airlines based in the EU can operate to, from, & within any other EU country. So an airline based in Italy can operate routes from France to Germany or Netherlands to Spain, etc. They can only launch routes to destinations outside of the EU from their home country, Having said that, his flights to those Carribean islands are all actually either French or Dutch territories, so they're still classified as "within the EU". Go figure.

FlyEvans

FlyEvans

Little boy from New Hampshire

• 122 posts

you really that unintelligent you don't know about the Schengen area lmao

Mr. Aviation Nerd :)

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

Go home little boy. You've been reported for being rude.

Greyzax

Greyzax

• 6 posts
EU has a single aviation market.

TarquinShrapnel-Carruthers

TarquinShrapnel-Carruthers

Itinerant project manager

• 132 posts

User's Awards

3    3    3    3   

<Rude buzzer noise> this is not a Schengen thing, it is made possible by the European Common Aviation Agreement.

Who's laughing now?

FlyEvans

FlyEvans

Little boy from New Hampshire

• 122 posts

<Rude buzzer noise> this is not a Schengen thing, it is made possible by the European Common Aviation Agreement.

Who's laughing now?

idk im not

Mr. Aviation Nerd :)

Mr. Stave

Mr. Stave

• 1 posts

Hi there empire airways. 

Always fun to gain recognition from the more established airline players of this server. 

Though I might be causing an uproar in your well-established home market of Spain, and operating flights within all of EU, I have not broken any rules. And it is true, the flights to the Caribbean are to French and Dutch territories. I am very aware of open skies, and started flying all around Europe after the turn of the century. What you call over saturation is price and demand. I proudly operate a low cost model, and it is working for me.

Looking forward to continue competing with you into the future, and advancing my model of airline management throughout Europe and Spain.

-Mr Stave

Creator of Little Italy

Maple_MK

Maple_MK

Novice Livery Designer

• 171 posts

User's Awards

idk im not

No, but you did make yourself look like a fool. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reported for being rude.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R1

0 user(s) are reading this topic