Photo

if u could destroy 1 airline, what would it be?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

ffxxmz

ffxxmz

Air Galicia's CEO and future pilot

• 254 posts
I commented before on this thread but I didn't answer the main question. I would gladly destroy Thomson. Their cabin configurations could only be designed by a sadistic CEO. For example: 2-4-2 seats across in a Boeing 767??? That's just insane! They charge extra for sitting in the 2-3-2 area which any other airline that operates the 767 sells as the basic economy fare. And those planes go all the way from Europe to distant places like Cancun, Kenya, Florida and even southeastern Asia. Who would bear flying like this so many hours? Moreover, their lavatory-to-seat ratio is awful.

RmzvjWC.jpg

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,458 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

I commented before on this thread but I didn't answer the main question. I would gladly destroy Thomson. Their cabin configurations could only be designed by a sadistic CEO. For example: 2-4-2 seats across in a Boeing 767??? That's just insane! They charge extra for sitting in the 2-3-2 area which any other airline that operates the 767 sells as the basic economy fare. And those planes go all the way from Europe to distant places like Cancun, Kenya, Florida and even southeastern Asia. Who would bear flying like this so many hours? Moreover, their lavatory-to-seat ratio is awful.

Their B787 have the best legroom in the industry at 33". Compared to Full service Airlines who provided 31" seat pitch like BA, KLM, or Etihad.

Fayat

Fayat

AE Know It All

• 100 posts
I would kill Frontier for going from what was a pretty good airline to complete and total dogshit. Now concourse a is ruined
fayatbanner2

Kuruka Photos of Africa Ad Campaign

Samba Photos of Brazil.

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

I would kill Spirit or Ryanair obviously. But if in my countries (UK and India), I would kill GoAir.

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

I Am One Of Those Nerds Who Corrects Everyone

• 852 posts

United. Uncomfortable and pretty cramped, as well as the default "they dragged innocent passengers off of their planes unnecessarily".

People are stupid.

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

American... Equivalent of trash. The last five flights ive been on have been cancelled and the airline doesn't know how to handle themselves.

Southwest or United are two much better choices imo. Although I miss northwest.

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

I'd kill IndiGo. They first go and fly airbuses, then have crappy service that isn't free, and the sandwich I paid $5 for gave me food poisoning!

A220

A220

A220 ftw

• 327 posts

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAH half the people on this thread don't even know how aviation works and it's hilarious.

BV6atB1.jpg

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

• 852 posts

I'd kill IndiGo. They first go and fly airbuses, then have crappy service that isn't free, and the sandwich I paid $5 for gave me food poisoning!

The fact that they fly airbuses is just something that you hate. Everyone else doesn't care.

People are stupid.

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

The fact that they fly airbuses is just something that you hate. Everyone else doesn't care.

Yes, but it was about my opinion, and not yours :P

Plus, they are all around one of the worst airlines I've ever flown on. There was practically no padding on the seats, and even bottled water cost money.

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts

WTF is your problem with airbus?

aDarRVC.png

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

You must be used to that last phrase "everyone else doesn't care." :alarm:

But yeah, wtf. Why you gotta hate on airbus Zortan.

BV6atB1.jpg

AirChina

AirChina

AE Loser

• 369 posts
I would kill Emirates..
post-84154-0-29696800-1507229128.jpg

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

Although i'd rather replace it, i'd be willing to kill allegiant

BV6atB1.jpg

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

I'd kill UTAir just because of how badly they ****ed up the "new" livery.

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

• 852 posts

You must be used to that last phrase "everyone else doesn't care." :alarm:

But yeah, wtf. Why you gotta hate on airbus Zortan.

Yes. Yes I am.

People are stupid.

SUJETO

SUJETO

Proud Virtual Airliner since 1989

• 295 posts

User's Awards

4    2      

its not funny.

i dont like LAN XXX  but there are a lot of people working there. they have not the responsibility to have as****s managing their company. :(

____________________EEEn_____________________:oS;
_____________________EEEE:__:-_____-lcneEg+.*EE--
_____________________*EEOEOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-oOEV
____________:;;--+++-oEEOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
__.:::::::.______::::__*CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEglCS
_.:-+++++++oEECgr**ll*VEECCJJogOEEE::EE__:E
____________;nEE:_______+*El+E-.

Carlos "SUJETO" Vargas Sánchez.

ffxxmz

ffxxmz

Air Galicia's CEO and future pilot

• 254 posts

its not funny.

i dont like LAN XXX but there are a lot of people working there. they have not the responsibility to have as****s managing their company. :(

LATAM should be killed, they're going full low cost without the low fares aspect

RmzvjWC.jpg

Infestation

Infestation

Sardines Are Decent In A Way Only Monkeys Understand..

• 664 posts

User's Awards

LATAM should be killed, they're going full low cost without the low fares aspect

Thats just rude to the user LATAM. 

I would probably do Southwest. I dont have a problem with any airline but Southwest gave me a fricking cold. The 737-700 i got on was freezing and it was late at night. They also cancelled IFS for that flight cuz of turbulence. I like Southwest but that 1 flight was torture and most likely the worst flight of my life

post-84154-0-29696800-1507229128_thumb.jae3ra_6.jpgae3o2_412.jpg

I am edible. If you eat me though, you are a cannibal

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

Thats just rude to the user LATAM.

I would probably do Southwest. I dont have a problem with any airline but Southwest gave me a fricking cold. The 737-700 i got on was freezing and it was late at night. They also cancelled IFS for that flight cuz of turbulence. I like Southwest but that 1 flight was torture and most likely the worst flight of my life

how have you not been kicked yet?

BV6atB1.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users