Photo

Ideal aircraft seating configuration guideline

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

lakhbirsingh

lakhbirsingh

AE Player

• 41 posts

i'm only getting 8/48/343 on a A330-300?

driver_46

driver_46

• 2 posts

check out seatguru.com for the fleet seating configurations of the largest airlines in the world.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,215 posts
This entire guide is bull****

Every expert player knows that the optimal seating configuration is 1 first class seat. Makes your airline 100 100 OG premium.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

Geminijets 30

Geminijets 30

Don't ask me

• 90 posts

I just eyeball it and it works, although not having a first class is nice for some airlines so could you make a chart but not include first class.

Victoire Europe Airbus A320
  Victoire Logo

KMRobinson318

KMRobinson318

Not a spamliner

• 66 posts

This game's really not realistic at all. I try to go for realistic seating densities but I always find others getting away with configurations that are far too dense really.

"I'm not ashamed of the things I've done; I took the plane when I should have run" - Stuart Adamson

cc96

cc96

AE Know It All

• 147 posts

This game's really not realistic at all. I try to go for realistic seating densities but I always find others getting away with configurations that are far too dense really.

It all depends on what you're aiming for. If you want to aim for quality, then use realistic seating configs, but understand that those that just want to aim for highest value are going to use dense configs to make more money. I just try to play as realistically as is feasible and aim for better reputation. 

SirMoo

SirMoo

Rawr?

• 495 posts

http://ae.sirmoo.com/seatconfig/

KMRobinson318

KMRobinson318

Not a spamliner

• 66 posts

It all depends on what you're aiming for. If you want to aim for quality, then use realistic seating configs, but understand that those that just want to aim for highest value are going to use dense configs to make more money. I just try to play as realistically as is feasible and aim for better reputation. 

That's what's not realistic about it! Because someone going for maximum numbers of seats wouldn't get away with it in real life - certainly not outside the world of short haul budget airlines, where no one cares quite as much about legroom...

"I'm not ashamed of the things I've done; I took the plane when I should have run" - Stuart Adamson

KMRobinson318

KMRobinson318

Not a spamliner

• 66 posts

Another question that just occurred to me actually - Which would cost more, offering a top-drawer IFS that's identical in all 3 classes, or offering the top-drawer IFS only in First and making inferior offerings in cheaper classes? I ask just cos I'm trying to make sense of the "Per Flight Costs" in the IFS section...

mastacheifa118

mastacheifa118

A trombone player

• 92 posts

I recommend not doing British Airways and doing 1:10:15... they operate like 75% premium cabins and 25% economy... it does NOT work out well in AE.

Altitude

Altitude

Distance Runner

• 1,181 posts

I recommend not doing British Airways and doing 1:10:15... they operate like 75% premium cabins and 25% economy... it does NOT work out well in AE.

Except for their all-business A319-100LR, it's worked out well for me once before.

Y20uowx.jpg

zXbpVbO.png

Altitude

Altitude

Distance Runner

• 1,181 posts

My simple formula:
Y = 70% of plane capacity
C = 15% of Y
F = 15% of C

How would premium economy capacity be calculated? I know it doesn't yet exist in AE, but I'm sure real world airlines give premium economy a little more room than regular economy.

Y20uowx.jpg

zXbpVbO.png

loveawake.ru

loveawake.ru

• 4 posts
My ideal monarchy game would be guilds with no instances. Edits would be made to the game to make building take less time, training take less time and attacking less time.

KJS607

KJS607

Absolutely Fabulous

• 3,549 posts
  • Skype Name:KJS607

User's Awards

My ideal monarchy game would be guilds with no instances. Edits would be made to the game to make building take less time, training take less time and attacking less time.

bqrjFV.gif

2m5cohz.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users