Would yoou immigrate to the US, England (not Wales, NI, or Scot.), Netherlands, or Germany knowing you cost 7,000 a year for 3 years!!!

S3A S2 S3B S3C O1 O2 R0 R1 R2 S1

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

Guest_Trans World Airlines_*

Guest_Trans World Airlines_*
  • Guests

Yes, I understand all of that. And while the public system is indeed crap... The mentality of the people can't help but move to the country they move to. "I work, I get free health care." I can't help but feel this is also a minor part of the over burdened US hospital system. Mind you... It's not just the Latino population that abuse it. All groups in America do the same. But to what point do Americans (and non) contributing to the US tax system out weight those living off it. We in the US have a problem with the fact that our social programs, tax system, and health care system is a crazy maze of fake doors, red tape, and constricting passages. We're taking flawed systems and putting bandaids on them claiming that solves the problem...It will be interesting to see if we actually get some sort of reworking done to have a proper tax system and to have proper health care. But this version version that the Democrats and Republicans are 'allowing' is a mockery of any reasonable system.

So really... 7k a year for 3 years is hardly a problem when our own systems are flawed beyond belief. That being said... I don't even believe that number is remotely accurate or true.

WTF HAPPENED TO THIS POST???????????????

:alarm:

wtf... get back on topic :hmmph:

SirMoo

SirMoo

Rawr?

• 497 posts

WTF HAPPENED TO THIS POST???????????????

:alarm:

wtf... get back on topic :hmmph:

Next time make a topic that actually make sense. This one is based on just the ramblings of your screwed up mad man mind. D:< Next time make some sense when you create a topic!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: S3A, S2, S3B, S3C, O1, O2, R0, R1, R2, S1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users