mariowebbocious

mariowebbocious

King Julian Wannabe

• 346 posts

User's Awards

what i dont understand:
"Is cicak a cunning fox?"

KJ1.jpg

No, you're not home. You're flying with us.

Chanco

Chanco

• 6 posts
Yeah.. He 's airline is. Not sure about his character.. :S Compete with overload seating and price!

Chanco

Chanco

• 6 posts
But nice to meet some of you guys.. Oh btw.. I would like to transfer ownership of my ORD based airline.

Sendy Aditya

Sendy Aditya

Fan of Mandala Racing Team

• 158 posts
  • WLM ID:sendy.suryana@gameloft.com
  • Yahoo ID:sendz21
  • Skype Name:ndyaditya
@mario i guess he say "rubah licik" or "serigala berbulu domba" or something else in bahasa..

Yeah.. He 's airline is. Not sure about his character.. :S Compete with overload seating and price!

some of us have to feel it before, and its hard for sure.. you just should have better strategy for compete to other competitor.. its not about how to fight for a route, but how to survive till the end of game and raise your airline..
I called it signature.

mariowebbocious

mariowebbocious

King Julian Wannabe

• 346 posts

User's Awards

Are you, in any chance, are Indonesian? or living in Singapore but knows a lot about Indonesia?
I personally didnt know about his overload seating and price, because I dont directly meet this guy unless i fly my hub to Singapore.
but till today, my CGK and DPS to SIN is fine, even if he's flooding the route with overload seats and price.
maybe you could apply better IFE/IFS to your fleet, then watch his movement and plan a better strategy.
If im not mistaken (so CMIIW), cicak wasnt that happy with his airline in R3 and he closed cicak terbang in this world. I dont know, maybe he felt threatened or something, but if this's true, then there are actually certain ways for you to threaten him then stole his routes and win the Singapore.

But nice to meet some of you guys.. Oh btw.. I would like to transfer ownership of my ORD based airline.

what do you mean?
is it giving your airline to anyone for free?

@mario i guess he say "rubah licik" or "serigala berbulu domba" or something else in bahasa..

some of us have to feel it before, and its hard for sure.. you just should have better strategy for compete to other competitor.. its not about how to fight for a route, but how to survive till the end of game and raise your airline..

Hahahaha... LOL... i didnt know if rubah licik or serigala berbulu domba is cunning fox in english.
my english grade wasnt that good at school.

but indeed, singapore is just the same with Indonesia. we suffer quite tough competition here. our leading airline (sibul) is currently too far to be chased. so planning a better strategy is the only way to survive.

KJ1.jpg

adityapratama

adityapratama

Indonesian Sub-Forum Moderator

• 1,067 posts

Just a though, because this is an international thread in an international forum, it would be better if we use English. Or, we can make a new thread just for Indonesian?

seloo,ini forum bersama,mau pake bahasa Indo juga gapapa kok :P

weh udah banyak aja ya orang indo yang maen AE, perasaan waktu gue pertama kali main sama sekali ga ada orang indonya deh :P

anyway,welcome to the community lads! :cheers:

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

adityapratama

adityapratama

• 1,067 posts

You can speak in Indonesian if you wish to but please do not post anything inappropriate or ude otherwise you will have to post in english underneath as well.

moldy moldy moldy,didn't I tell you before that we, Indonesian, are the most friendly people around? :P
so, be nice or else I'll take your bath duck! :angry:

:P :P :P :P :P

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

adityapratama

adityapratama

• 1,067 posts

i have no idea how to configure IFE or IFS... hahaha...

the best way to implement IFE and IFS is to set them all to five stars rating.
How? Give passangers all the options for IFS and IFE but DON'T charge them. Just give it as a free IFE and IFS. The loss is not that huge and it will be covered with the income from the ticket sales. With a five stars IFS and IFE, your route will be more well-known and more passangers and connecting passangers fly with your airline. ;)

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

Sendy Aditya

Sendy Aditya

• 158 posts

seloo,ini forum bersama,mau pake bahasa Indo juga gapapa kok :P

weh udah banyak aja ya orang indo yang maen AE, perasaan waktu gue pertama kali main sama sekali ga ada orang indonya deh :P

anyway,welcome to the community lads! :cheers:

emang dulu situ bukan orang indo ya.? :P
hahaha... how if this thread become dedicated thread for all Indonesian.? :D

How? Give passangers all the options for IFS and IFE but DON'T charge them. Just give it as a free IFE and IFS. The loss is not that huge and it will be covered with the income from the ticket sales. With a five stars IFS and IFE, your route will be more well-known and more passangers and connecting passangers fly with your airline. ;)

okay.. i'll check it.. thank you om ^_^
I called it signature.

mariowebbocious

mariowebbocious

King Julian Wannabe

• 346 posts

User's Awards

seloo,ini forum bersama,mau pake bahasa Indo juga gapapa kok

weh udah banyak aja ya orang indo yang maen AE, perasaan waktu gue pertama kali main sama sekali ga ada orang indonya deh

anyway,welcome to the community lads!

moldy moldy moldy,didn't I tell you before that we, Indonesian, are the most friendly people around? :P
so, be nice or else I'll take your bath duck!

How? Give passangers all the options for IFS and IFE but DON'T charge them. Just give it as a free IFE and IFS. The loss is not that huge and it will be covered with the income from the ticket sales. With a five stars IFS and IFE, your route will be more well-known and more passangers and connecting passangers fly with your airline.

Heeeyyy... kemana aja??
somse sekarang, udah ga maen AE lagi ya?
wkwkwk...

iya nih, semenjak tenar di IF dan kaskus, jd banyak banget yang maen...
waktu jamannya saya baru gabung, paling cuma 10an... dan itu pun kadang ga semuanya aktif...
udah gitu ga semuanya maen di Indonesia...
jaman sekarang, di Rdelta aja airline dari Indonesia sampe ada 26! wkwkwk...
(baru airlinenya.. pemainnya sih pasti lebih dari itu, karena banyak yg buka base di luar indonesia)

KJ1.jpg

adityapratama

adityapratama

• 1,067 posts

hahaha... how if this thread become dedicated thread for all Indonesian.? :D

mmm kalo cuma thread sih mungkin bisa tapi kalo sampe level subforum segala agak susah deh. Tergantung jumlah orang indo yang aktif aja, kalo ada banyak bisa lah gw lobi2 biar punya dedicated thread :P

Heeeyyy... kemana aja??
somse sekarang, udah ga maen AE lagi ya?
wkwkwk...

iya nih, semenjak tenar di IF dan kaskus, jd banyak banget yang maen...
waktu jamannya saya baru gabung, paling cuma 10an... dan itu pun kadang ga semuanya aktif...
udah gitu ga semuanya maen di Indonesia...
jaman sekarang, di Rdelta aja airline dari Indonesia sampe ada 26! wkwkwk...
(baru airlinenya.. pemainnya sih pasti lebih dari itu, karena banyak yg buka base di luar indonesia)

wah ditinggal sebulan 2 bulan lumayan juga ya berarti perkembangan orang indonya hahaha :D
inget banget dulu pas gw baru gabung orang indonya cuma gw doang, sama tintin paling pas dulu masih tinggal di bali wkwkwkwk :P

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

Sendy Aditya

Sendy Aditya

• 158 posts

mmm kalo cuma thread sih mungkin bisa tapi kalo sampe level subforum segala agak susah deh. Tergantung jumlah orang indo yang aktif aja, kalo ada banyak bisa lah gw lobi2 biar punya dedicated thread :P

wah ditinggal sebulan 2 bulan lumayan juga ya berarti perkembangan orang indonya hahaha :D
inget banget dulu pas gw baru gabung orang indonya cuma gw doang, sama tintin paling pas dulu masih tinggal di bali wkwkwkwk :P

sekarang udah aman ya pake bahasa indonesia :ermm:
baru gabung juga sih, tapi udah lumayan enak di game sama forumnya, enak browsing doang, posting mah gak terlalu :lol:
I called it signature.

adityapratama

adityapratama

• 1,067 posts

sekarang udah aman ya pake bahasa indonesia :ermm:

iya santai aja,gw kenal kok sama mod2 disini. kebetulan salah satu modnya ada yang pernah tinggal di indonesia jadi ga terlalu masalah ( sama2 leader di alliance gw :P )
sering2 main ke chat room aja, nanti juga pasti bakalan kenal sama orang2nya :D

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

Sendy Aditya

Sendy Aditya

• 158 posts

iya santai aja,gw kenal kok sama mod2 disini. kebetulan salah satu modnya ada yang pernah tinggal di indonesia jadi ga terlalu masalah ( sama2 leader di alliance gw :P ) sering2 main ke chat room aja, nanti juga pasti bakalan kenal sama orang2nya :D

maen di chat kalau inet gak lemot, kebetulan lagi masa lemot nih... FUP abis :(
I called it signature.

mariowebbocious

mariowebbocious

King Julian Wannabe

• 346 posts

User's Awards

hahaha... jadi keterusan nih ngobrol bahasa Indonesia..

waktu saya pertama datang juga cuma AdityaPratama lah satu2nya yang kenal.. wkwk...
sekarang mah udah lumayan banyak orang Indonesianya... rame banget..

chat saya udah berbulan2 nggak masuk... sebab loadingnya lama...

*ini beneran gapapa kita ngobrol pake bahasa indonesia terus? :-P *

KJ1.jpg

Sendy Aditya

Sendy Aditya

• 158 posts
yang pindahan dari kaskus siapa aja.? kok dithread ini dikit banget yang aktif :/
I called it signature.

adityapratama

adityapratama

• 1,067 posts
haha semalem bikin airline di R1 ternyata Indonesia udah rame wkwkwkwk
banyak anak kaskus ya emangnya disini?

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

Sendy Aditya

Sendy Aditya

• 158 posts
katanya kebanyakan orang indo masuk sini tau dari kaskus, dan IF juga... tapi yang saya temui cuma member IF aja...
I called it signature.

adityapratama

adityapratama

• 1,067 posts
IF apaan ya? kok gw kagak tau yak? wkwkwkwkwk

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

adityapratama

adityapratama

• 1,067 posts