January 12 - EMb 170 or CRJ- 70 ordered

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

botachelli

botachelli

• 32 posts
drv4truk,
Do you not think it's odd this guy has 8 B1900 already? Based on the money he's making or lack there of, this early on? It's not being bitter about not being first or anything like that. Just a few that don't play fair ruin it for everyone else playing fair.

Even the guys who did well last time are growing at a similar rate as everyone else, maybe a little faster

botachelli

botachelli

• 32 posts
Now Dragonair is selling another B1900 for 6mil, just sold one for 6 mil...

This is pissing me off, you would only sell those at that price if you got them cheap (unless they are your first ones and you want to buy a bigger aircraft)....D$#$ &*^%$!!!!!

Mexicana757

Mexicana757

• 148 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:dperez757
  • Yahoo ID:trekkerr757
drv4truk

You need to stop making it look like there is no cheating going on. People start to notice when some players start getting ahead in the game quickly. As you saw Freedomair was using a bug to get a head in the game and I thank him for telling us that he was using it.

Alliance members are allowed to sell their aircraft to their members cheap. But there are members that abuse what it means to be in an alliance. I'm sure there are members in many certain alliances that many of us dont know about that have more than one airline. One member can ask the other to sell them airplanes from one of their airlines at the cheapest price possible. So the cheating cant be traced. (I am not accusing you and your alliance partners of doing this.)

Speaking of being bitter, Drv4truk you should speak for yourself. You yourself in a post said that there was an alliance going on behind the scenes to get back at the top 10 airlines of the previous game, and that you knew who they were. Was this because you and your alliance partners were not in the top 10???

[Edited on 6/7/2005 by Mexicana757]

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Originally posted by Mexicana757
Speaking of being bitter, Drv4truk you should speak for yourself. You yourself in a post said that there was an alliance going on behind the scenes to get back at the top 10 airlines of the previous game, and that you knew who they were. Was this because you and your alliance partners were not in the top 10???[Edited on 6/7/2005 by Mexicana757]

Did you not read the whole thing? Read it again. Why would I be bitter when they started sooner and were able to purchase aircraft on credit? It was unfair that they had an advantage, but that was it. This reset will set them apart and we will see if they are as good as they think they are or if it was just the way they took advantage of purchasing on credit. :(

Mexicana757

Mexicana757

• 148 posts

Originally posted by drv4truk
Did you not read the whole thing? Read it again. Why would I be bitter when they started sooner and were able to purchase aircraft on credit? It was unfair that they had an advantage, but that was it. This reset will set them apart and we will see if they are as good as they think they are or if it was just the way they took advantage of purchasing on credit. :(

It wasn't their fault they were able to purchase aircraft on credit.

FiveZeroBravo

FiveZeroBravo

• 55 posts
Before anyone goes blowing their mouths off at me, my DOP is 500k. Upon logging on today, I have about 15,000,000 in cash. I will be purchasing 2 Beech's on the market for 6.1 and 6.2.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
dragonair obviously sold back and forth.. how do you make

2602399 in one month from aircraft sales in the opening month too...

same with Air Malta
7079853 last month for aircraft sales

same with transglobal
6991684 in aircraft sales first month

First legit airline: RGB rank - 4th

all these people probably found a way around the ip block...

Mexicana757

Mexicana757

• 148 posts
Well dragonair and Air Malta are in the same alliance.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
probably a way to do it like that then.. just sell back and forth.. one airline take the fall a bit ... but really unfair and cheap

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
It's an Alliance. That's what they do. If I were to have an aircraft I could afford to give away cheaply to another member, I would do it.

@TransGlobal - I'm making $760K per day. But, Im still $14M in the hole. That won't last long.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
No, selling aircraft back and forth to get ahead and be cheap is not what they are supposed to do, if you wanted to do that you could be cheap, but most alliances are honest and actually play fair unlike these 2 people....

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net
Miller, kick freedom and the system out now! I want a fair chance when I finally sign up and cheaters don't belong!

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
freedom has restarted and is not cheating

system we have no clue who he is.. probably all the systemairs

and ... piercey that was quite rude...

you aren't even signed up and your already demanding miller to do something and you actually have no clue what is going on.. not only that, but the language you used...

be more respectful

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts
  • WLM ID:exposcohen@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:expo27scohen
They all have like 5 airlines. The sell a/c back and forth between two different people ( I experimented this with nathaniel) This way they can amke $7 million dollars and STILL have 6 a/c.

Canadian

Canadian

AE Luver

• 347 posts

Originally posted by ithboy
They all have like 5 airlines. The sell a/c back and forth between two different people ( I experimented this with nathaniel) This way they can amke $7 million dollars and STILL have 6 a/c.

Who has 5 airlines??? The FTG group people? :(

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net
miller, Nathaniel, and freedom, sorry, don't mind the noob on drugs:(

system-stop spaming the boards!!!:mad::mad::mad:

[Edited on 6/7/2005 by piercey]

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts
  • WLM ID:exposcohen@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:expo27scohen

Originally posted by piercey
miller, Nathaniel, and freedom, sorry, don't mind the noob on drugs:(

system-stop spaming the boards!!!:mad::mad::mad:

[Edited on 6/7/2005 by piercey]

We are talking in ONE thread. Please if you don't want to read about it, GO TO A DIFFERENT THREAD. Last time I counted there were over 1k!

doug_Or

doug_Or

AE Addict

• Veteran
  • 896 posts
Well Collier aka Freedom now has almost 6 mil for the month in a/c profits.... hope there is a reasonable explanation.

Freedom

Freedom

• 33 posts
Yes, check now. My alliance partner and myself were trying to figure out how to defeat the bug I used earlier. What we tried didn't work, so we restored everything to how it was. I was just trying to help the game out.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
yeah, we beleive u

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users