Photo

January 12 - EMb 170 or CRJ- 70 ordered

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
189 replies to this topic

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
and freedom, how do you explain 9 million in ticket sales last month if you reset.... i am pretty sure it resets all data

Freedom

Freedom

• 33 posts
I don't know dude, I did reset with this account. I will reset with the account to show you that the finance page will stay the same. It wouldn't hurt much as it's still early in the game.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
you still wouldn't get up to a value of 28 mil in 12 hours... explain that part and how you got 4 beeches so easily

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
ummm, suspicious and im not very happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
there is like 8 systemair

and like 15 air wing combos.... all with 0 fleet....

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
472 Wing Air 1 0 0 $5,000,000 View
473 Wing1 Air2 1 0 0 $5,000,000 View
474 Wing1 Air3 1 0 0 $5,000,000 View

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
just about 15% of them

Mexicana757

Mexicana757

• 148 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:dperez757
  • Yahoo ID:trekkerr757
Some people think that just because they're ranked in the 400s or 600s that no one is going to go and check and find several airlines with the same names.

ealvarez

ealvarez

• 162 posts
the funny thing i find here is these folks actually think they can come on here, do what they want, and nothing be done about it. until they step on the wrong toes, then its bye bye. theyll probably come back asking why after that. lol

they dont realise "big brother" is watching. we may not be able to get all the info on someone, but im sure the admins can and are very aware of them

ithboy

ithboy

• 243 posts
  • WLM ID:exposcohen@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:expo27scohen

Originally posted by ealvarez
the funny thing i find here is these folks actually think they can come on here, do what they want, and nothing be done about it. until they step on the wrong toes, then its bye bye. theyll probably come back asking why after that. lol

they dont realise "big brother" is watching. we may not be able to get all the info on someone, but im sure the admins can and are very aware of them

*shuders* I hated 1984 :mad:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users