Photo

Flyby

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
Two liveries. The Southwest replica which turned out fantastic, and the Trans-Asian Airlines livery. Here's the Southwest, couldn't get the name on the tail because it can't rotate 45 degrees.

Attached File  Southwest Airlines livery.jpg   252.5KB   7 downloads

And....

Trans-Asian Airlines a luxurious carrier that is extremely kind and operates a fleet of Airbus A330s and Boeing 747s. Here is the Spirit of Seoul, a 744 ordered in 1984 that flies the Seoul-Taipei-Hong Kong route. On weekends it flies from Seoul-London and ocasionally Seoul-Sydney (the SS service).

Attached File  Trans-Asian Airlines (full copy with onboard shade and reflection, and slogan).png   156.74KB   8 downloads

Enjoy! Please give me a request in a PM or something. I've improved totally. You can see it in these liveries and Buzz.

nWcLJH0.png

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
How'd ya'll like 'em?

nWcLJH0.png

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts
WAY better now!

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
Accidental post.... ignore please.

nWcLJH0.png

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
Meeting- da da da.... Pacific Island Airlines! My future idea after I was inspired by tiny Pacific airports after studying ETOPS! The normal airline has polite Asian flight attendants and flies out of Guam, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Papau New Guinea, and more!

Attached File  Pacific Island Airlines -North-.png   89.91KB   3 downloads That's the North section of the airline, which flies into Guam and Micronesia, etc.

Attached File  Pacific Island Airlines -South-.png   89.62KB   3 downloadsThis is the Southern section which flies into Papau New Guinea, etc.

nWcLJH0.png

Japantitan/MW744

Japantitan/MW744

Proud Owner Of Kingdom Airlines

• 151 posts
I don't see any difference in the liveries.......

Air Maple, your gateway to the North. / AirToronto, from A to YTZ.

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts
These would be a little better with darker shading :)

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
Yes, but you see this was my best shading so far compared to my others. I will work on them.

nWcLJH0.png

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
The Southern replaces the N with a S and the registration changed from N787PN (Pacific North) to N787PS (Pacific South).

nWcLJH0.png

Air Scotland

Air Scotland

Random Scot set on destroying the earth

• 633 posts

**Gets excited!!** Guys! I am now shading my liveries! It is so simple, how could I be such a freak not to see how? All you have to do is make a new layer, set the properties to Multiply, get the color of what you want to shade, and decrease the transparency to 134, then get the line thing, go over it, and use Gaussian Blur to shade it! **crowd erupts into cheers**

I have made... Bird Airways 3.0 which is a shading version of Bird Airways 2.0. Bird Airways 3.5 and World Airways 2.0 will both be made shortly. Here is the new BA3.0 livery.

Couldn't you have waited :wallbash: i wanted to make a big prezzie for you :wallbash: here was the plan...

CONGRATULATIONS you have won!!!!
Do not click here but click here instead as this is your livery shaded using my technique hope you like it.
though it is a bit late :wallbash:

:scotsman:

International Airlines Group

1950s.pngLogo.png

littleman

littleman

somewhat inactive

• 81 posts

User's Awards

the dont click here is now my screen
boredom is fun.

Air Scotland