Photo

Flyby

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
Here we are! I quick whipped up a great new livery (in my opinion) called World Airways. Apparently, Speed Bird's method of shading does not work (for me). (I also believe that his liveries are not made in MS Paint, but yeah people can argue with that).

I just discovered the line and curve feature which opens a whole world to me..... so here it is!
Attached File  World Airways.png   129.99KB   8 downloads

I like it enough that I am not going to make a World Airways 2.0... It is not related to World Airways or Japan Airlines if you might compare them.

SO much better than Bird.

nWcLJH0.png

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
bump

nWcLJH0.png

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
---Attention---
You may now request a livery to be done by me. Expected time is 1 week. Once the basic livery is done (4 days) I will make an advanced livery (1 day) based on the basic one.
The prices.... eh heh

Basic Livery - Lots of Respect ^_^ and understanding of me being new at this :yes: .
Advanced - A whole lotta Respect :) tons of kindness :D and again understanding of me being new :).
Both - Please and thank you and a nice attitude :).

Hope that isn't a little too expensive....

nWcLJH0.png

lvan

lvan

AE Addict

• 864 posts

bump

Why do you bump something after a few hours? Your supposed to bump something if it's been inactive for a few weeks.

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
OH, really? I do it after 10 minutes of no reply.

nWcLJH0.png

lvan

lvan

AE Addict

• 864 posts
^That comment only made my point even stronger^

(prays that WTA wouldn't get into this)

sviridovt

sviridovt

AE King

• 1,512 posts
  • Skype Name:tim.sviridov

**directs WTA to this post**

lshlarson

lshlarson

#1 Railfan

• 928 posts

Airbus... i have no reason to speak to you other than the fact that life sucks for you, here i am XP
Oh, and, you don't have to make all your posts (and I notice this everywhere) "WHADDYA MEAN?!?!?!" "WHY ARE YOU DOING [Fill in the blank}?!?!?!"
:thumbdown:
Posted Image

sviridovt

sviridovt

AE King

• 1,512 posts
  • Skype Name:tim.sviridov

Airbus... i have no reason to speak to you other than the fact that life sucks for you, here i am XP
Oh, and, you don't have to make all your posts (and I notice this everywhere) "WHADDYA MEAN?!?!?!" "WHY ARE YOU DOING [Fill in the blank}?!?!?!"

I am not the one who directed him here, I just posted the comment and never directed him, dont hate

lvan

lvan

AE Addict

• 864 posts

Name another post I did this in. :eyebrow:

PacificAirways

PacificAirways

Busy Bee

• 316 posts
back to the liveries :P

Try using the select tool to draw an area for your shading then use the gradient tool (set with black-transperent) and try to get the feel of shading ;) .

Good luck :D

Pacific Airways - Head of Public Relations, Globe Alliance

Photo%202-11-2014%203%2000%2046%20am.png

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
Doesn't work. It takes too much space anyway. I know how it's done, and I've done it the manual (hard) way on another livery that was crap in the past.

nWcLJH0.png

PacificAirways

PacificAirways

Busy Bee

• 316 posts
You could use templates :P

Pacific Airways - Head of Public Relations, Globe Alliance

Photo%202-11-2014%203%2000%2046%20am.png

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
Attached File  Bird Airways 2.0.jpg   64.83KB   15 downloads

**Gets excited!!** Guys! I am now shading my liveries! It is so simple, how could I be such a freak not to see how? All you have to do is make a new layer, set the properties to Multiply, get the color of what you want to shade, and decrease the transparency to 134, then get the line thing, go over it, and use Gaussian Blur to shade it! **crowd erupts into cheers**

I have made... Bird Airways 3.0 which is a shading version of Bird Airways 2.0. Bird Airways 3.5 and World Airways 2.0 will both be made shortly. Here is the new BA3.0 livery.

nWcLJH0.png

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts
My sole issue with the World Airways livery is that it has no wings. Other than that you have improved. :thumbup:

lshlarson

lshlarson

#1 Railfan

• 928 posts
Sorry if this is rude, but what in god's name is that hand drawn green line around the fuselage?! :|
Posted Image

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
@WTA- The shade. I was just showing off my new shading features because I like it alot. That's not usual.

@Awesome- Uh uh, the Fokker plane has bent back wings. You'll notice a red diagonal line in the fueselage, and that goes along the edge of the wing. Look below that and you should notice the wing.

I am now completely open for requests. Just don't make them extremely hard.

nWcLJH0.png

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
I got another livery for ya guys! :rock:

It's Buzz Airlines, the cheapest of the cheapest low cost carriers. Passengers pay for almost everything. Passengers have to buy their own stairs to board, all for $30, to visit the cockpit that'd be another $100, and there's a charge for the landing, a charge for the takeoff (both for $90), a tip for the pilot ($35), a charge for a small drink ($7), a charge for a small burger ($15), a charge for each second your in the restroom ($0.03), a charge for fogging up the window ($68), a charge for spilling or dropping anything of the airline's ($8), and the final charge for causing ANY damage (even a scratch) to something of the airline's ($230).

However, Buzz offers transatlantic flights for only $45 (really $553 for the average person) and flights from Toronto to New York for only $5 ($513 for the average person).
So here it is... the awesome livery. Attached File  Buzz.jpg   45.82KB   2 downloads

nWcLJH0.png

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts
Okay, I see the wings now. Buzz Airways' is a lot better though.

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
Hehe! Thanks! :)

I'm improving and my next one is going to be a replica of Southwest, but I make the l make the livery.

nWcLJH0.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users