Photo

Varig Livery Request

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
30 replies to this topic

9M-TKS

9M-TKS

• 888 posts

This may just be my opinion but who gives a damn? Just give the guy his livery and argue somewhere else?

Why are you presuming that designers are obliged to give him his livery? Who is he in the first place to demand?
Posted Image

First to fly - Airbus A350, B787-9 in AE8

adityapratama

adityapratama

Indonesian Sub-Forum Moderator

• 1,067 posts
this is just a standard livery request topic so stick with it guys!

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

That's it Maestro, delete my post... I think you'll find there's actually nothing contained within my post that does not abide with the rules of AE, and so should be viewable.

In regards to your statement concerning law experts, while I am not one of those, it was ny understanding, due to witnessing similar situations on other forums where it had been suggested that this was in breach of copyright, that the same could be said for this situation.

Regardless, there's nothing wrong with my post so you can either put it back or another mod will...

And Maestro, nice to know you still hate me :P

Im sorry, but when i started seeing SB v world arguments, i do my duty and take care of the situation. If you dont like it, go complain the yuxi.

It seems to me if you post anyhting, its ok, but when someone else asks for a simple livery and posts an image, showing full well the photograhper of the image and where it came from (he did nothing to hide it from no one), its illegal and should be removed. I, for one, saw it as fine and not technically breaking copyright. Only thing he did was post an image of a livery he wants and someone to do similar to. He didnt anything else apart from that.

This forum here is for people to enjoy, speak their mind and yes, time to time, we post things we shouldnt, but we dont go around purposely breaching copyright.

And btw, i dont bring back the posts. There no was point to them in regards to a livery request. End of story.

PS. PM me if you got any further problems. And saying i hate you... you might wanna take that comment back.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Guest_Speed Bird_*

Guest_Speed Bird_*
  • Guests
Fair enough.

However, I am most certainly not going to retract my statement suggesting that you hate me. It's well known fact, Maestro, that you have a huge problem with me.

adityapratama

adityapratama

Indonesian Sub-Forum Moderator

• 1,067 posts
enough with this i hate you - you hate me problem. come on guys, grown up! don't be so childish! don't take anything seriously! we all came to this forum to socialize with others who shares same interest, so please, behave! there's no point here arguing and messing up with other members

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

Globe Alliance Leader

R1RDz7e.jpg

gianlucad

gianlucad

AE Addict To-Be

• 11 posts

That's very rude, Gianlucad. I think that just ruins any chance of you GETTING a livery

I guess you didnt notice me being sarcastic there.

gianlucad

gianlucad

AE Addict To-Be

• 11 posts

almost done!

Great! :thumbup:

Guest_Speed Bird_*

Guest_Speed Bird_*
  • Guests
Why has my post been deleted, again... Maestro?

Kirkland

Kirkland

AE King

• 1,504 posts
:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: If you're post is deleted, don't argue. This guy wants his livery like anyother person from AE, and then he includes a picture from airliners.net just to have his livery based on. He clearly showed where he got it from (airliners.net) to show what the real owner is. After Unknown gets the livery done, I'll hope a moderator will delete this thread.

nWcLJH0.png

Tintinfan

Tintinfan

AE's No.1 Trainfan!

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 1,249 posts
Right then,

Calm down everyone. This is a livery thread. Please try not go off topic, or start attack's on players.
I'm not here to control everything, but if this goes in the bad direction, I will have to lock this topic.

Thanks,

Tintinfan.

AE Moderator | Globe Alliance Admin | AE's No.1 Railway Enthusiast

675143919b.jpg

Unky

Unky

Tinworkx, Redesigning Entertaining.

• 210 posts
Posted Image Here

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users