Photo

[Resolved] Cash suddenly down to zero

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

Jesrober

Jesrober

• 8 posts
Just thought I would throw my name in, went to bed with 30 million and woke up to 5 million.

Sim 2
Minnesota Airways (23359)

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Just thought I would throw my name in, went to bed with 30 million and woke up to 5 million.

Sim 2
Minnesota Airways (23359)

Well I had 12B in there now got 9B so lost 3 odd Billion, some I lost through the silly stockmarket on Glennos the rest just vanished.

RESET...........

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a moderator, that's all.

Consult me for AE moderation issues.

rigby

rigby

• 20 posts
So what should we do? Should we wait and say that the vanished money was some sort of extra government taxation :D, cope with it, and continue playing. Should we stop playing the affected accounts until the problem is fixed and/or the money returned? Anyone have a clue?

Ikarus

Ikarus

• 3 posts
Same to me. 6 hours ago I had more than 20 mio, now 2 mio. Also date in game is same like 6 hours before. November 2nd.

Sim2

Ikarus Airways ID: 23344

Mdlewry

Mdlewry

Waking Up In Orlando ;)

• 57 posts
Im Having The Exact Same Problem : (MDL Atlantic (ID: 23045)) Went To Bed With 50 Mil, Logged In Just Now; Im Down At 16. Sure I Should Have 66 Mil. However, Strangely, My Lifetime Profit is At $106,716,400.00. Will The Money Be Restored?
MDL Atlantic Bringing The World To You.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
Remember, if you have purchased Stocks/shares then this may be the reason for the massive loss.

Tobias will have one hell of a time solving all induvidual accounts, so RESET the game and with these extra things running it could be OK.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a moderator, that's all.

Consult me for AE moderation issues.

rigby

rigby

• 20 posts
I don't know what the other players have done but i got 2% of QOOK (19209). My money vanished a good 12 hours after the transaction got finalized.
Also please excuse my noob-ines but what do you mean by

so RESET the game and with these extra things running it could be OK.

Is there something we should do or you are just proposing a reset of the game world, and if you are, is there a reason to believe that a reset will solve this and other problems?

Travelboff

Travelboff

• 1 posts
My cash also went down to $0 earlier this morning from a balance of around $850m (MAXAMY ID 22650)

If it's the stock market causing the problems, I would say remove it for the time being. I enjoy playing for the aviation sde of things and would rather see things such as different class configuations, aircraft leasing and better alliance features in place first.

RogerG

RogerG

• 2 posts

Remember, if you have purchased Stocks/shares then this may be the reason for the massive loss.

Didn't use the stock market at all...

vicentor

vicentor

• 74 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:vicentor1

User's Awards

I don't know why we have a stock market, it is a good idea but not really necessary (or necessary enough to reset the whole game), the best thing to do would be put the game back a few days if they have the backup.

BritAbroad

BritAbroad

Moderator and Data Collector

• Data Manager
  • 1,677 posts
The stock market is a good idea. Its a good way of raising cash for the smaller airlines. However I do agree with someone who posted previously, there are a few things that could be implemented fully sooner. But I'd rather see one thing worked out properly first, rather than have a load of half complete projects.

I'm willing to just play this until we're at a position to have a full reset after all the current works in progress are fully installed. I also support the notion of having a beta sim.

sagsmall.png

Air S

Air S

• 130 posts

I don't know why we have a stock market, it is a good idea but not really necessary (or necessary enough to reset the whole game), the best thing to do would be put the game back a few days if they have the backup.

I agree that we should put the game back a few days, but I think that that stockmarket is a really good feature for the game and it allows smaller airlines to gain capital.

Air S

Air S

• 130 posts
Not trying to sound rude, but I was wondering whether the developers are planning to reset/send the game back a few days? If so, when?

rigby

rigby

• 20 posts
I understand that the people that run this thing are not making money out of this and i thank them for building and maintaining all this but a "formal" answer would be nice. For my Airline the cash that vanished was almost 1/4 of its value at the time, I just want to know if the cash will be credited back (the records must show the exact sum that vanished) or not. I think that resetting the game is a little harsh since i know people that avoided the stock market and haven't had a problem, resetting their game would be bad. So please give an clue as to what will happen with the missing money.

Thanks,
Nick

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users