[Resolved] Cash suddenly down to zero

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

15A

15A

• 4 posts
Hi
Just logged in and found my cash to be zero whereas i was around 600Mn up about 2 hours prior.
Whats worse i tried selling an aircraft and it successfully sold (Tu-330) for 20Mn but didnt give me any cash that i needed to rent a few gates...

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
And do we have to look in our crystal balls to know your airline name and ID ?
Posted Image

15A

15A

• 4 posts

And do we have to look in our crystal balls to know your airline name and ID ?

Apologies
I am in SIM 2 - airline is Kingjet and ID is 21642
cheers

chn

chn

• 2 posts
Same for me - airline is EuroSky ID 23406 :D

edit: seems to be a general problem

Air S

Air S

• 130 posts
same (Air S 2298). it has also taken all my aircraft and gates and made me reselect beginning city and aircraft........ PLEASE HELP

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
Guess the reset will come sooner than later :D
Posted Image

Air S

Air S

• 130 posts
This may be interesting but i have a special case.I hyave never been able to login and have had to open link kin original email and click submit without actually selecting anything. It has worked fine for about 3 weeks, and has suddenly taken everything: gates, aircraft, hubs, terminals etc. I was in the top 100 as well :D

rigby

rigby

• 20 posts
hi there,
I am playing with cAIR (23418) in AE2 and minutes ago I logged in only to find out that my cash dropped to around 2mil! 10 hours ago it was ~47mil and with 2 mil profit per day i was expecting my cash reserve to have grown further. Nothing was bought and my profit remains the same (My account statement clearly shows this). The interesting part is that although i am missing nearly 70mil the Lifetime profit has gone up as if i had all this money:puzzled:. Anyway to summarize again as of 11,30 GMT i am missing 70mil from my cash reserves for no apparent reason.

Thanks,
Nick

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3  ย  3  ย 
I gotta a better on.. Australis ID 350

I should of had around 500 million at the moment, which i was going to spend on new aircraft orders, yet its disappeared. Obviously, this a bit too obvious for everyone to get hit with.... :puzzled:

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

dantandan

dantandan

AE Player

• 64 posts
I've had similar problems, should have had about 60 million around this time but instead I only have nine million.

Jet Asia (22846)

Thank You for choosing ASIA INTERNATIONAL

Posted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
I had - 500k and now it's 0 so I got money added.
Posted Image

sheldon

sheldon

• 20 posts
same thing happened here.
I was buying new aircrafts at that time.
Yeah, suddenly dropped down to zero.
I don't remember how much I had, but absolutely I got my cash taken away.

Enshu Airlines(22785)

Sheldon

RogerG

RogerG

• 2 posts
Same for me.. Yesterday at around 12 UTC cash was around 20 million with a 720.000 $ daily profit. Today it is 600.000 cash still with 720.000 ยง daily.

BraunschweigAIRlines (23473)

Air S

Air S

• 130 posts
At least you guys havent lost ur entire game and aircraft and gates:)

chn

chn

• 2 posts

I had - 500k and now it's 0 so I got money added.

Yes, we currently get paid for the tickets, but on my account there should be around 25-30 million more, i think you can restore the values from the finance log.

kind regards

BritAbroad

BritAbroad

Moderator and Data Collector

• Data Manager
  • 1,677 posts
British Sovereign Airways (ID:23461)

I also have a similar problem. I had just recovered from some debt after some aircraft orders earlier in the game, by selling some stock. I should have had approximately $5M, but I've now got about $750k.

Seems to me like my cash was reset to zero at some point fairly recently and the cash I have now is a result of my operations after that point.

sagsmall.png

Phillip

Phillip

• 9 posts
I am having the opposite problem. I logged off last night with just a few million in the cash, and woke up with about 3 billion.

Phillip's (22891)

Air S

Air S

• 130 posts

I am having the opposite problem. I logged off last night with just a few million in the cash, and woke up with about 3 billion.

Phillip's (22891)

That's no problem!!!!

rigby

rigby

• 20 posts

Yes, we currently get paid for the tickets, but on my account there should be around 25-30 million more, i think you can restore the values from the finance log.

kind regards

Yes that would be good, but more importantly we must identify what caused this problem. The only thing that changed in the game recently is the "Stock Exchange". I can't see a way that it could affect our cash reserves but don't know the way it works.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts

Yes that would be good, but more importantly we must identify what caused this problem. The only thing that changed in the game recently is the "Stock Exchange". I can't see a way that it could affect our cash reserves but don't know the way it works.

That's exactly the problem. Adding something as complicated to the game as the Stock market can do an awful lot of damge if it's not thoroughly tested.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users