- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

lurch

lurch

Beta Tester

• 211 posts
  • Yahoo ID:lurch8584@yahoo.com

I dont think the games working Ive dropped down to position 71 without loosing airline value and glennos has been knocked off the top by fly dixie who jus gained over 30billion in value and its stuck on day 24

I am slowly getting a/c deliveried and cash is dropping. For me, everything seems to be correct, just slow.

Conor

Conor

Angry Irishman

• AE Moderator
  • 1,404 posts
Ill check again on mine

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
And eventually I get aircraft selling page which is quite light and this happens

Warning: Division by zero in /home/airlinee/public_html/sim2/global_funcs.php on line 343
SQL/DB Error -- [MySQL server has gone away]

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/airlinee/public_html/sim2/aircraft_market_buy.php on line 34
Posted Image

Josh426

Josh426

• 20 posts
It has gotten so slow for me. I am trying to create a route which there is no one else on ( which was a surprise to me ) and i have been sitting here for over 15 mins waiting for the next page to come up. i did everything hit create route and now wait.

maybe we can have a version on a server that people who donate can play on? would that help?

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
  • WLM ID:mail@elchie.eu
Planning for a split up - so stay tuned :) Its not so easy - have to rework some code for this.

You have to mention the numbers I checked few minutes ago:

- Miller started the server again 16,5 hours ago.
- Within this time 1,9 GB traffic were produced
- About 250.000 requests were processed by this single server
- Currently about 135 (!) requests are processed by the webserver in parallel.

Server split got my priority A now - all features and bugs got lower priority. First I want to get the game speed up again.

Expect the game pausing in some days. First I will check whats the better way of doing: SQL-Database on game-server and doing just the calculations asynchronous on a second server or moving the database to the second server. So stay tuned - sorry for the circumstances right now, but its better not to move now and without planning :)

Bye,

Tobias
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
Can you pause the game now?
Posted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts

It has gotten so slow for me. I am trying to create a route which there is no one else on ( which was a surprise to me ) and i have been sitting here for over 15 mins waiting for the next page to come up. i did everything hit create route and now wait.

maybe we can have a version on a server that people who donate can play on? would that help?

The worst thing is longhaul routes. If they do not fully update they will leave you with a negative of around 170k on that route. Then it takes another half hour trying to close it.....

So far I'm down 2.5 million on what it was before the month change so :thumbdown:
Posted Image

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
Game paused right now, see also here

I have to wait until the server calms down and all current calculations are complete, thereafter I will copy the database to the second server.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mdlewry

Mdlewry

Waking Up In Orlando ;)

• 57 posts
yeh me and my friend are sitting at my computer, glaring and fuming that my airline has lost $35,000 with in the space of 30 seconds becuase of Rival airlines. lol. He's going crazy because he just set up a new airline, FlyUSA and had started @ LGB and just bought gates at: TUS, HOU & MCI to create routes and now he cant create them till monday. I Hope The Game Is Paused; I Cant Afford To loose any more money. I Want to buy a new aeroplane.
MDL Atlantic Bringing The World To You.

Elchie

Elchie

AE Developer

• Veteran
  • 376 posts
Yes, game time is stopped
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mdlewry

Mdlewry

Waking Up In Orlando ;)

• 57 posts
Cool :) Will automatic routes loose the money they are already Making?: For example My AGP-CIA makes $43,00; LF 100%. Will it Loose that?
MDL Atlantic Bringing The World To You.

lurch

lurch

Beta Tester

• 211 posts
  • Yahoo ID:lurch8584@yahoo.com

Cool :) Will automatic routes loose the money they are already Making?: For example My AGP-CIA makes $43,00; LF 100%. Will it Loose that?

When the game is paused it will be just like it was at the start of the round. The only thing that might happen is if a competitor came into your routes before the game was paused. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I would much rather have the game working smoothly than worry about losing some money over it. Even if they had to reset the game. I don't think that will be the case but it maybe needed

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

Game paused right now, see also here

I have to wait until the server calms down and all current calculations are complete, thereafter I will copy the database to the second server.

OK, understand, just had a chance to read up on the progress, so to stop all confusion I will close off this post now and this way all traffic will go to your other post (Elchie)

Let me know in a PM if you need anythink?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm a moderator, that's all.

Consult me for AE moderation issues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users