• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

not really, i know the 787-8 has been in since some time 07, since i started jan 3rd 08 and its was in since i started, thats almost if not 2 years before the first one had even been completed or flown.

It was introduced here :)
Posted Image

airbusA310

airbusA310

• 67 posts

User's Awards

3       4    6   
I agree 100% with Glennos...747 and 777 are useless in this game profit margin not even half of what you can get on same route an airbus ..

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Qatar Airlines has got both 777 and A340 and they are saying the 777 is the better of both and that they can't wait to retire them:D

Not completely true. They really want the A340-600s gone, but the issue is due to the current economic climate, they gotta sell them at a lower price than they really want to (probably would give em a loss, accounting wise) thus they are holding on to them until things pick up and perhaps airlines like Iberia, Lufthansa , Virgin Atlantic (and any other A340-600s) will be picked them up.

Now, back on topic, if only we have some real life operating costs from airlines that operate these birds, then it would be a better reflection than just using Wikipedia info. :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

paliair

paliair

• 129 posts
I can see if I can get real numbers for the 318, 319, and 320 as we fly them. Let me see what I can do. :) Oh I can also check on the Q400

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users