Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Not sure I understand this comment :puzzled:

I think he is saying that we are adding more wood to the fire and making a big fuss on this issue.

Then again, some people are in just self denial ;)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Copperkid

Copperkid

• 7 posts
I am just amazed at the love and camaderie that's flying around the players in this game... ahhhhh *dreams*

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

I am just amazed at the love and camaderie that's flying around the players in this game... ahhhhh *dreams*

Nope, it's dog eat dog in real life too ;-)
Posted Image

Copperkid

Copperkid

• 7 posts
Hah hah yeah especially after I've been waiting for so long to get a gate in HKG and HND, jumped for joy when I managed to and realising I can't even make a profit with the so-called lucrative routes pffftttt

fatcow

fatcow

• 283 posts
I am talking about the matter of PRICING. $1500 was a very low price that struck the ticket price of the route. On the other hand, placing high frequency does not affect the market as placing low price does. Please may i clarify that i was not accusing or tending to accuse any airlines (person).

It is only my personal opinion that an airlines (NOT SPECIFIC) placed an unreasonable low price. It is inappropriate to criticize any points in such a manner.

I know the word "hypocrite" well without looking up a dictionary, as i have just seen many of those.
Posted Image
Top 20 Airlines in the World

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts

I am talking about the matter of PRICING. $1500 was a very low price that struck the ticket price of the route. On the other hand, placing high frequency does not affect the market as placing low price does. Please may i clarify that i was not accusing or tending to accuse any airlines (person).

It is only my personal opinion that an airlines (NOT SPECIFIC) placed an unreasonable low price. It is inappropriate to criticize any points in such a manner.

I know the word "hypocrite" well without looking up a dictionary, as i have just seen many of those.

The pricing I made had a point to it, it still gives me a profit + messes up your and other airlines antics of putting large amount of frames on routes + I do not have to reset every 5 minutes i.e my profit allthough being low is constant ... see. I'm glad It had the required result :sdrool:

I'll be cleaning up some HKG routes later.
Posted Image

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
I may not be looking at th whole picture here, and I mean no offence to Glennos or fatcow here (I don't want to be dragged into another argument), but this game seems to have dropped into nothing more than petty foolishness. Glennos if you keep pulling stunt like this ("Cleaning up" HKG and HND, and also when you argued with me you "cleaned up" IAH and DFW) it actually hurts a lot more innocent people (mainly new members who leave the game in disgust and don't tell heir friends to play). Now I'm not pinning the blame for all this on you as there are a number of airlines who do this, I'm just using this scenario as an example. Surely you and others want the game to go forward. Now I know of the saying "You can't make an omelette without breaking egges" and sometimes, yes, innocent people will get hurt. But there is a limit of how far we can go before we get silly. Glennos you seem to be approaching the limit. There is a place called in-game messaging where we can sort out this silliness. Route/ city trashing is not the way to do it, if possible, sort it out and don't bring it to the forums. I know I may sound like a hypocrite for saying this as I brought a problem to the forums once, but that was dealt with and is over.

Similarly, fatcow, if you have a problem lke this either use in-game messaging to compromise with Glennos, or, lower your prices/ frequencies or drop the route altogether. You can't challenge someone like Glennos in the forums or in-game and expect to win. He has a lot of friends here (both in and out of his alliance, the WAA) who will stick up for him and gang up on you and "clean up" your hubs.

But anyway guys, let's both take a step back and review the situation. fatcow, you are angry that Glennos has come in and put low prices on your route. Why not work out a compromise so you can both share the route? Glennos, why don't you stop trashing HKG or HND or wherever. You're only making the game harder for a lot of people and making enemies for yourself.

Once again, I am neutral in this argument, I just don't want the game to descend into a level of foolishness.
Posted Image

nevsair

nevsair

• 13 posts
Yes, this is how things escalate out of control. One person pisses another off, so that person seeks revenge, then the other person is pissed and seeks revenge back and it just goes and goes... I am not on any of your routes, but please work this out between the 2 of you so that us "little fish" don't get hurt!

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
Can a moderator lock this thread, I think all has been said what needs to be said. I'll handle the rest ingame ;)
Posted Image

nevsair

nevsair

• 13 posts

Can a moderator lock this thread, I think all has been said what needs to be said.

Not quite... GO BUFFALO SABRES in 2007-08!

k, now all has been said.

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Thanks for putting a stop to this Glennos. Positive karma for you! ;)
Posted Image

Aquair

Aquair

• 26 posts

Can a moderator lock this thread, I think all has been said what needs to be said. I'll handle the rest ingame ;)

I'll just say that
a) 'You' aren't going to 'handle' anything. You're just going to talk to Fatcow, then do this again, and Again, and make everyone hate this game because there are older players that do these kinds of things just to keep the upper hand. It's like playing a game and someone is cheating by saying they don't have a card when they do.
:) In the real world, does anyone Honestly think airlines are there to put prices at 25$ (Not in this particular instance, but in others), make a loss for months and months, just to get a rout. As Glennos said, that isn't running an airline. Airlines find routes that are profitable. They don't attack those with innocent players and 25$ a seat just so they can get the route.
c)No one is ever going to play this game if the bigger airlines are going to be like this, because they play for a round, usually enter around the middle, and somehow find that everytime that they start a profitable route, a big airline with thousands of planes cut their DOP into little pieces. This creates unhappy players which equals them leaving their game and telling their friends "Don't ever, ever play that game"
Now everything has been said on the subject.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users