newest from Juann Trippe

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net
Good point. :P Its just some people get more experience as they go on in life, unfortunately this isn't the case here...
Aer Solas

ian

ian

• 436 posts
Even newer:
I am Juan and you shall hear my accusations, for I have devastated Europe yet again, and regardless of your attempts at code will continue my streak of terror.

I shall continue my pressure indefinitely and without remorse, for I am "Juan Trippe" and I am larger than you know. My name represents not one soul but a flock of many. I am a covert alliance of several players who have seen Australis for what he is and refuse to play in a game world in which we are disadvantaged by such an abusive player.

I speak in a unified voice to you Miller, for you are the only one who understands what has been written by me is true.

No player should be empowered to shut down competitors.

No player should be allowed to censor the opinions of others on the forum.

No player should be immune from the so called "cheat police" when it is he who casts the first fake airline and transfers gates indiscriminately to his own carrier.

Yes, my grammatic tone has shifted and yes I am empowered beyond what you have previously understood. I will have my say and this game shall fall upon its own weak knees.

FOR I AM JUAN TRIPPE AND MY VOICE SHALL BE HEARD.

Guy needs to get over it

Kcrwflyer

Kcrwflyer

Fly Colgan

• 94 posts
  • WLM ID:ajgilmer@charter.net
  • AIM Screen Name:N913VJ
  • Yahoo ID:Ajgilmer
Mental Condition??

Perhaps. But be forewarned my friend. We have begun singling out individual players and you are indeed a prime target of our movement. You're timely resetting can mean only that you employ scripts for the purpose of automated resetting.

Out target is IPs and login data.
We'll be in touch.

He sent that to me. Looks like hes going to directly attack me somehow. Id love to meet up with this guy in real life..
CEO

Colgan Air (ID #13318)

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
He's admitted hacking, forward any data to the FBI ;-)
Posted Image

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
Theres no rule against auto resetting routes...
Aer Solas

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
This is just plain stupid! Juan, you may think you're helping the smaller airlines with this continued bullcrap, but indeed, you're doing more harm than good, halting their expansion. Just stop already! It's stupid and pointless, as well as invalidating YOUR argument. Who in this "alliance" that Juan seems to head in really thinks this is a good idea? Obviously, common sense did not not prevail there.

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19

Yes but there should be, any actions done to a person's airline should be done only by someone physically doing them, this game is to compete person vs person, not computer vs computer. In my opinion auto-whatever scripts are equivalent to using an Aimbot in an online FPS, and should be banned as they are (although even Aimbots require someone to be physically there, so maybe people using Aimbots are actually the least in the wrong?).

About Juan, please ban this guy now, even if you have to send a letter to his ISP to do it :P
Posted Image

ian

ian

• 436 posts

Well we know what the WAA does now:sniff:

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts

Ah, who ever is your informer you better fire them because it aint true. I'm too lazy to use my PHP skills to increase my ratings! :P
Aer Solas

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
  • Skype Name:Africaspotter
Hey guys,

I have been absent from the game and the forum for a while now, but it is even more amousing than a few months ago. I, for my part, do not believe that Juan's English got that much worse within these few months and my theory is that someone else is using the name to start an internet invasion. Maybe its aliens, maybe the Chinese, who knows? Anyway, first site hacked will be AE,then the other airline sims and in the end we are all gonna die.

Anyway, I hope you can sort out the many difficulties the community is having at the moment and maybe one day we will be able to live in a free, bugless AE world. Give me a call when V3 is out. Okay?

Cheers,

Felix
Voyage (13814) ... Number one airline.

The Number 1-Travel-Wiki at http://www.wikivoyage.org

FlyWorld Air

FlyWorld Air

Olly - Data Collector

• 605 posts
Is he in sim1 or 2?
Posted Image

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

If that were true, so many of us wouldn't have dropped out this round.

:ssleepy: So, now we have an "alliance" of former players out to wreck AE. I still think it is just Juan with nothing better to do. Take a look at his profile. Supposedly in Air Quality management (if I remember right). Must be old enough to know better and just playing dumb. Also, we have a list of known IP addresses from when he was on the forums. We just need Miller to take some action against him in AE.
Posted ImagePosted Image

ian

ian

• 436 posts

If that were true, so many of us wouldn't have dropped out this round.

:ssleepy: So, now we have an "alliance" of former players out to wreck AE. I still think it is just Juan with nothing better to do. Take a look at his profile. Supposedly in Air Quality management (if I remember right). Must be old enough to know better and just playing dumb. Also, we have a list of known IP addresses from when he was on the forums. We just need Miller to take some action against him in AE.

i was only kidding...
and i completely agree about juann ruining the game

ian

ian

• 436 posts

Ah, who ever is your informer you better fire them because it aint true. I'm too lazy to use my PHP skills to increase my ratings! :P

i was only kidding :sdrool:

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Seems ian air doesnt miss a chance to bash the WAA...

i wonder what he would do if people bashed ACE alliance... :P

And on the topic, he keeps beating the same tune, over and over again. He mentally thinks he is a good guy trying to find the "bad" players in AE, yet i have not seen him once in the top 10 or win a round, to actually go around and try to claim what he is claiming. Obviously he cant play and this is his way to get back at those who know how to play. Pretty sad state of affairs really.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts

yet i have not seen him once in the top 10 or win a round

Yeah that was sad last round when he got shipped overseas while leading the game, he had it set (well maybe not limbo set... but still).
Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Yeah that was sad last round when he got shipped overseas while leading the game, he had it set (well maybe not limbo set... but still).

I was wondering who u are talking about??? :puzzled:

Becuase my last paragraph was on juan trippe, as i did say "back on topic" :P

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts

I was wondering who u are talking about??? :puzzled:

Becuase my last paragraph was on juan trippe, as i did say "back on topic" :P

Oh sorry, thought you were still on Ian, honestly I didn't even read last two sentences of the paragraph so my bad...
Posted Image

ian

ian

• 436 posts

Seems ian air doesnt miss a chance to bash the WAA...

i wonder what he would do if people bashed ACE alliance... :P

And on the topic, he keeps beating the same tune, over and over again. He mentally thinks he is a good guy trying to find the "bad" players in AE, yet i have not seen him once in the top 10 or win a round, to actually go around and try to claim what he is claiming. Obviously he cant play and this is his way to get back at those who know how to play. Pretty sad state of affairs really.

lets play a game called learn to take a joke :)

Maestro69

Maestro69

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

lets play a game called learn to take a joke :)

oh i know that game... but i dont use the same joke.. again and again :P

maybe learn some new jokes :)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users