Photo

newest from Juann Trippe

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

ian

ian

• 436 posts
got this message in game, dont know who else got it....

This message I send all top players so know why I do what I do. This game not what it seem. I got kicked from Forum last round but only because I expose Australis and KLM for cheating.

Everyone need to know this.

1. Australis can shut down airlines. He do so, but not like Miller. Miller seem able to BAN and airline but Australis seem only able to take away airplanes and gates somehow and put money in red. Miller always make querry, Australis not even ask. Big differences. I small player shut down with no querry two round ago. I compete with Australis.

2. Australis do this early in game with small and new players who know little of game. This how he get ahead so early, he shut down competition. This NOT MIller that do this and Miller know he entrust Australis at some point with codes.

3. Australis also use this power late in game to shut down player who not log in for long time. I know this not Miller because I email him. It Australis and the shutdown say "INACTIVITY". But he only shut airlines compete with Australis. Everyone else has to deal with inactive player. Not fair.

4. Australis kick people off of forum if they talk bad about him. I tried to expose this last round, but he just kick me off forum and ban me so no can so any not. He consoreship.

5. Australis and KLM create many gates during game. They have fake airlines that create these gates then they split them up. I see it a lot, always they have blocks of 5 gates between them with new cities.

6. Austrailis I know last round make many gates at DCA and KLM make many at MDW. These airport not allow terminal be built, but they make lots of gates about 30 each from no where. They cheat.

7. I tell australis all this early in game and make deal with him if he stop cheating and not play one round as penalty, I go away and leave game alone. He say no he not care about other players and he stay. I warn him again last night and again he say he not care about the game.

I keep doing what I do every round until he be investigated. If gate go back, I take them back again. He not what he seem and all player need to understand that he has advantage and that why he win every round. Miller need to know that whatever code he trust in him he abuse and moderator he abuse too.

This I send to all top player.

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts
sorry but wrong

Australis or Maestro is limited in what he can do in the game and what you said he can, he CAN NOT

get the facts right before you start barking up the wrong tree

think you need to re-think the accusing
Posted Image

Kcrwflyer

Kcrwflyer

Fly Colgan

• 94 posts
  • WLM ID:ajgilmer@charter.net
  • AIM Screen Name:N913VJ
  • Yahoo ID:Ajgilmer
I got that too
CEO

Colgan Air (ID #13318)

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts
everyone in the top10 got it.

Just shows how sad he is thats all

ian

ian

• 436 posts

sorry but wrong

Australis or Maestro is limited in what he can do in the game and what you said he can, he CAN NOT

get the facts right before you start barking up the wrong tree

think you need to re-think the accusing

hey genius, i was posting the message i got, i didnt say it was what i thought

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts
lol..........

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19
Dear Juan,
Please leave and take any friends you may or may not have with you, thank you.
-With all respect, Timsher
Posted Image

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

hey genius, i was posting the message i got, i didnt say it was what i thought

jerk, that i know

you wake up my reply was directed to the other jerk who sent you the message.
Posted Image

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Well, that doesnt suprise me. Still hasnt gotten over the issues of 2 rounds ago, which have being well documented and clearly shown to be according the game rules.

I think someone should just leave and not come back.. and an IP ban will be a nice helping hand there...

PS. thats nothing compared to the colourful msgs i got on my ingame inbox :sdrool:

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net
Interesting second message, this guy wants to entirely destroy America in AE... Maybe he should be reported to the CIA. ;)
Aer Solas

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
What an idiot, dosn't he realise that he is actually affecting the smaller guys he claims to defend worse than the Big guys (who can afford decent terminals by now anyways.) The guy might've had a somewhat valid point in the beginning, but now its just plain out stupid! Juan, just buzz off and try some other airline sims out there for a change.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
This guy jaun trippe is a total joke .... He's got nothing better to do so that say's alot about his boring non - existent life.

anyway, Miller needs to fix up the registration procedure so that this can't happen.
Posted Image

aerospaceair

aerospaceair

• 126 posts
Got that also. I also wonder about how this message is written. The message apparently isn't written in high English standard. Maybe just a guess but after reading the message, I somewhat feel the message was intended to be poorly written to mask identity. I haven't ever seen them type anything before but if English isn't this player's first language, the message would have been lacking in other English qualities.
Airline ID: 8791 in the World Airline Alliance

ian

ian

• 436 posts
he sent out a new one saying he is about to do the same thing in the US

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts
yeah well he's allready busy with that :@ .. i'm starting to think about a fleet sale tbh ;):(
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Appears that he had begun, and the first 5-10 are already in the -1000s. Looks like the US will be in the same crap that Europe is in. Only safe places looks like S. America, and Asia, and the Pacific areas, as well as Africa, and soon that will probebly be hit too. ;)

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
Oh you can be sure there will be nowhere left in the world when they finish wrecking the game. Its just that they have nothing better to do with their lives except to spend it on AE...
Aer Solas

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19
Received another message today... The guy just won't leave...
Posted Image

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
Based on the last one he doesn't have a clue.
Aer Solas

Kontio

Kontio

Mur!

• 97 posts
  • WLM ID:kontioaviation@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kontioaviation

Based on the last one he doesn't have a clue.

Just the last one?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users