hey u lot stop being a highspeed

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
You'll have to look at me as well. I sold my original aircraft and was getting ready to puchase new ones when I noticed another B19 at $4.2M. Of course I picked it up. :) But I still have negative aircraft sales.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Scott007

Scott007

• 55 posts
If they spent 4.5 - 5 million on the planes, then explain to us how they get so many gates? Seems like you'd be broke after spending your 5 million start up money, so can you afford your gates? Ian Air is one of them that has 3 planes and is in 7 cities.

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

If they spent 4.5 - 5 million on the planes, then explain to us how they get so many gates? Seems like you'd be broke after spending your 5 million start up money, so can you afford your gates? Ian Air is one of them that has 3 planes and is in 7 cities.

It doesn't take rocket science to grab the genuinely random Beech for $2,965,867 and 7 gates.

tornado

tornado

• 45 posts
I personally think that you should not be able to sell planes within the first 6 months of the game!

Either that, or every airline has to have a minimum of 2 planes at any one time!

That way, no one can get an unfair advantage from buying cheap planes early on, and everyone has to EARN money to be able to buy planes!
3x B1900

Airline id 1085
Solent Air

Scott007

Scott007

• 55 posts

I personally think that you should not be able to sell planes within the first 6 months of the game!

Either that, or every airline has to have a minimum of 2 planes at any one time!

That way, no one can get an unfair advantage from buying cheap planes early on, and everyone has to EARN money to be able to buy planes!

I agree with you 100 % on that. It would make the game more interesting instead of scalping your beeches so you can an ATR or Q400 off the bat.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com
All this chit-chat has been talked about countless times the makers of AE are not interested in any of it or they would have implemented it way before this reset.
Save your breath and watchdog you too save your time and just play the frigging game
If there is any cheaper deals like this highspeed issue in past rounds, then those coppers will have their numbers and will get fined in due course

ian

ian

• 436 posts

yeah thats right, call me out because i found a cheap beech on the public market....... i bow down to you. GET A LIFE....also please inform me how you are calling me out for it, and non australlias, bananna, or song, who have the same number of planes and cities as me????

Scott007

Scott007

• 55 posts
Sorry for calling you out Ian.

ian

ian

• 436 posts
no problem, i just get frustrated when someone says im doing something when im not :)

Good luck this round!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users