28 replies to this topic

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts
why is it that the game has just opened up and u act like this

hope the anti cheat police whip ya butts anbd kick ya out

highspeed did this now others follow

grow up you lot when will u learn that buying feeder aircraft just fuels the cheating of the game

Beech 1900D Drum Airlines 2 United Technologies PT6A-67D 5 $5,931,734 $6,250,000 Purchase
Beech 1900D Drum Airlines 2 United Technologies PT6A-67D 5 $5,931,734 $6,250,000 Purchase

Raytheon Beech 1900D 3 5.00

Drum
1st place
Posted Image

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts
ok u players who want to think supporting feeders is ok

remember u get 2 ac plus $5

the game has not started yet u have 3 ac

http://sim.airlineem...php?player=2625

http://sim.airlineem....php?player=840

http://sim.airlineem...hp?player=13136

http://sim.airlineem...php?player=8285

how about a little fair play amoung u all

did they teach you to any good at skool
Posted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
oh shut up, i bought a beech for 5 million from skylite nothing wrong with that.
Posted Image

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

oh shut up, i bought a beech for 5 million from skylite nothing wrong with that.

oh u did

explain then why u got Aircraft Sales $300,000

u get only $5 at start plus 2 ac

pull the other leg matey it plays jingle bells

banana is another

Aircraft Sales $1,032,210

song

Aircraft Sales $1,422,210

borg is the only one with

Aircraft Sales $0
Posted Image

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com

oh u did

explain then why u got Aircraft Sales $300,000

u get only $5 at start plus 2 ac

pull the other leg matey it plays jingle bells

banana is another

Aircraft Sales $1,032,210

song

Aircraft Sales $1,422,210

borg is the only one with

Aircraft Sales $0

If you think your such a detective go look in the bugs section, i already reported my finance bug. So my advice is look before you leap.

In fact there are more airlines with 300k aircraft sales who have not sold anything!

Now detective watchdog, go figure that out and come back when you have the answer.

And explain to me why I have gate costs when I have not leased any gates!
Posted Image

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
same old yawn...

Of course you get positive a/c sales when you sell a J-31 at $4.5million on the used.

Miller/TW have never said the interception of other aircraft was illegal - in other words, it is perfectly legal to take advantage of the "real" cheaters for your own benefit.

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

If you think your such a detective go look in the bugs section, i already reported my finance bug. So my advice is look before you leap.

In fact there are more airlines with 300k aircraft sales who have not sold anything!

Now detective watchdog, go figure that out and come back when you have the answer.

And explain to me why I have gate costs when I have not leased any gates!

my post was before u jerk you posted Today, 05:55 PM my was Today 04:52 PM

still people want to support feeders then i will post their results

song and banana the anti cheat police need to look into their deals 1st
Posted Image

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts

same old yawn...

Of course you get positive a/c sales when you sell a J-31 at $4.5million on the used.

Miller/TW have never said the interception of other aircraft was illegal - in other words, it is perfectly legal to take advantage of the "real" cheaters for your own benefit.

Some people just feel it is their duty I guess... Though all they are really doing is suggeting as this is not forbidden in the rules as they were bought on the public market. I guess this should be moved to the suggestion forums, and as usual those that get the airplanes from unrelated (ones they don't own or have a part in) airlines, be left to continue play.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
  • WLM ID:kw5024@cs.com
  • AIM Screen Name:kw5024
  • Yahoo ID:lot767300
Just wondering, because used J-31s are worth only some 3.5 mil, I notice many are going for the 4-6 mil range. Perhaps they started out with only 2 J-31s, sold them for under 4.5 mil and got other planes with the money they made from it.
Just my two cents.

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

Just wondering, because used J-31s are worth only some 3.5 mil, I notice many are going for the 4-6 mil range. Perhaps they started out with only 2 J-31s, sold them for under 4.5 mil and got other planes with the money they made from it.
Just my two cents.

j31 value at start are 3.5 as u say take the 9m for both with the 5m given will make a total of 14.5m not the value song and banana show
Posted Image

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts

j31 value at start are 3.5 as u say take the 9m for both with the 5m given will make a total of 14.5m not the value song and banana show

But since they possibly bought other planes for cheaper, wouldn't that actually increase their Value? You know because they bought a plane for cheaper than it's worth (you know, because they have the value of the plane, plus cash left over?) Just my opinion. I guess this is something we all should let the Anti-Cheat PD do.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
I wouldn't worry about them. They've been around long enough and know the consequences of cheating. I'd be more worried about all of the "new" airlines that obviously don't know the rules. I see a couple of people have more than one airline already. :thumbdown:
Posted ImagePosted Image

Delta

Delta

See the world with Delta

• 61 posts
Ok now Australis explain me how the hell you are 3rd and have 3 beeches and 6 cities....?? with no aircraft sales???

LOT 737-300

LOT 737-300

• 274 posts
Well, there was a B1900D for 4.2 Mil, someone snapped it up when I was going to get it, perhaps this was Australis?

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Ok now Australis explain me how the hell you are 3rd and have 3 beeches and 6 cities....?? with no aircraft sales???

I bought a beech for 4.2 mil off the used market on public. There was 2 there and i happened to log on and check it at the right time. I got nothing to hide, and im sure the sales log will prove it so.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts
For me Mr. Watchdog I picked up a 1.7 mil J-31 from a cat tail or kitty tail or something, I think song grabbed the other. Actually I did a few mins of observation to see if they would be scrapped up, but just one was, so I acted and got the other, I don't approve but sadly this game has been played that way for, well ever. I think the more expirence airlines know how to play, but you can see clearly those that cheat.
CEO of:
Posted Image

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

For me Mr. Watchdog I picked up a 1.7 mil J-31 from a cat tail or kitty tail or something, I think song grabbed the other.

this is what the feeder exactly do

u get in the game an unfair advantage boost in value

is this fair play to seek those feeder planes

highspeed and others in the past have been fined for this

1.7 for any frame is suspect u being a good player should know better
Posted Image

ian

ian

• 436 posts
watchdog you need to get a life i mean seriously.....the two you accuse of cheating are seasoned veterans.....they are well respected among everyone here and i can assure you they are not cheating.......just because they get good deals from stupid people doesnt mean you have to hunt them down.

watchdog

watchdog

Senior AE Manager

• 534 posts

watchdog you need to get a life i mean seriously.....the two you accuse of cheating are seasoned veterans.....they are well respected among everyone here and i can assure you they are not cheating.......just because they get good deals from stupid people doesnt mean you have to hunt them down.

by posting this it will generate talk and let other know that actions of buying low cost feeder frames will be dealt with in punishment by cheat police

who cares if seasoned or beginner all made with the same brush
Posted Image

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

by posting this it will generate talk and let other know that actions of buying low cost feeder frames will be dealt with in punishment by cheat police

who cares if seasoned or beginner all made with the same brush

This talk is generated ROUND AFTER ROUND! I have yet to see a shred of any new ideas or material to actually stop such policies. We've gone through them all and nothing has been implemented and as such, nothing changes.

Previous Ideas:
Remove J-31's from starting A/C
Make 1900D's and J-31's unable to be sold for under 20% value
Can't sell those first 2 A/C until June of first year
And there were many more.

Certainly Mr. Watchdog this is a problem, I'd love it to stop, but alas nothing has changed to prevent it, and till it does, it becomes part of the gameplay.

Cheers!
CEO of:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users