Photo

Full Beta For New V2 Game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
203 replies to this topic

kenneth_lh

kenneth_lh

• 15 posts
I find it interesting that I have kind of run into an opposite problem....
I have put an ATR42 on STR-LIN at 5 freq. and then I wanted to put the same plane on STR-MXP at 5 freq. but there I can barely brake-even....
I have tried other routes from STR within the same stage length, but have encountered the same problem again and again.... There isn't any competition on the routes I have tried, so...?
The new route research shows that there should be plenty of profit to be made... :(

Just some feedback, that isn't about exploiting any bugs :P

Cheers
Kenneth, CEO Air nordic
------------------------------
ID#13376

Please be aware of my timezone: GMT+1

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

I find it interesting that I have kind of run into an opposite problem....
I have put an ATR42 on STR-LIN at 5 freq. and then I wanted to put the same plane on STR-MXP at 5 freq. but there I can barely brake-even....
I have tried other routes from STR within the same stage length, but have encountered the same problem again and again.... There isn't any competition on the routes I have tried, so...?
The new route research shows that there should be plenty of profit to be made... :P

Just some feedback, that isn't about exploiting any bugs :P

Cheers

Granted, this was also reported to Miller in the testing of this LF script.

Example, we placed from lower PAX locations ( DAL / BDL / RIC / MEM) and so on, just a B19 to other low pax places and was not able to gain a positive return.

It was ok, if you started from larger pax places like (MCO / PHX / LAX / ALT / ORD / EWR) and so on.

From my own testing Miller did adjust some things but thoes lesser PAX locations didnt improve. Even tried the plane swap from those not showing a return and it still didnt gain DOP.

My testing was in the USA and I found of the locations only 30% would provide good returns, reason why the mass of jets on the larger PAX places was discovered.

This is even more reason why Miller should remove this script and get it back at the drawing boards again :(

kenneth_lh

kenneth_lh

• 15 posts
Thanks for the reply Jan, you are still testing for miller I see... btw are you only brokering this round...?
And as long as the problem is known, Miller stands a chance of correcting it :(
Just wanted to contribute some feedback, as this hadn't been discussed here yet :P

Cheers
Kenneth, CEO Air nordic
------------------------------
ID#13376

Please be aware of my timezone: GMT+1

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Thanks for the reply Jan, you are still testing for miller I see... btw are you only brokering this round...?
And as long as the problem is known, Miller stands a chance of correcting it :(
Just wanted to contribute some feedback, as this hadn't been discussed here yet :P

Cheers

Yes only Broker.

Felix - another tester also contributed massive amounts of data back to Miller, from what I can see Miller made adjustments to parts, but a lot of the latest data was not altered that I and other testers did post to Miller, one feels he didnt read the Beta Testing pages....but who knows, as Miller was away for a while there before the reset and after.....he may of just wanted to run with this one for now and let a massive lot of players try it but as you and others know, this is NOT the answer to resolve the LF issues.

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net
Well the game seems very biased against short prop routes, I am down to charging $50 to get load factors up on 4/5 XQ400 where competition are charging more with similar capacity.
Aer Solas

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
I only see a slight problem with the month change. I bought a Q400 and gates for the route I wanted, then went to sleep. This morning, I woke up only to find that not one, but two months have advanced, and I've lost those gates. Now I sleep for 10 hours, so that might be a big problem, since I went in debt when the Q400 came.
Kevin
ID: 1754

Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

I only see a slight problem with the month change. I bought a Q400 and gates for the route I wanted, then went to sleep. This morning, I woke up only to find that not one, but two months have advanced, and I've lost those gates. Now I sleep for 10 hours, so that might be a big problem, since I went in debt when the Q400 came.

This is because there is 4 Days of AE to 1 hour of real time, Miller did this to advance this beta testing as it is a short run period to test - Not to play - Just testing.

StephenM

StephenM

• 987 posts
  • WLM ID:srkm@eircom.net
Kevin, read the above posts. :P

Also it appears you can get 4 aircraft delivered at once from the same manufacturer at the month change?
Aer Solas

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Also it appears you can get 4 aircraft delivered at once from the same manufacturer at the month change?

You can get as many as you want delivered too, the Image Copy of the game Miller is using is (pre - TW's repair) of the Aircraft Delivery Bug alterations.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

Limbo you are so full of s*** its not even funny! You cant talk crap about anyone on the "goldmine" routes because you make all your money from them! The only reason that you are on other routes now and not ONLY the "goldmine" is because you are already making so much from exploiting the bug to begin with that you dont need to be ONLY on it anymore. If you compare DOP from the same route you are making more off the "goldmine" routes than I am by far and possibly PJair too.

Obviously you knew about this bug before any of us did because you had access to it before anyone else and when the game started you took advantage of it to get a higher DOP and you pulled way way out ahead of everyone, so now you cant look at other people doing it and say that we are doing something wrong........

Travelhouse,
We know you got $5M, read all the posts..........

So ur practically saying, if limbo jumped off the Harbour Bridge, u would too...

Wow and i actually thought u have a normal IQ.. guess not :sdrool:

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

UAL747DEN

UAL747DEN

God

• 110 posts
Maestro you know better than that! I was just trying to prove a point, there was no way that Limbo got where he is without taking advantage of the bug and that its not a big deal because its just a beta test not the real game.
I understand that Limbo has other routes and not just the "goldmine" ones like I guess JTair (JPair whatever) but still he did take advantage just like the rest of us!

Anyways I guess we are just doing what Miller wants us to do, finding the problems and talking about them. Again this is not the real game its just a beta test and we should all be trying to find bugs and exploit them so that Miller can fix em before we have to pay!

Maestro, Atox is waiting!

Worldwide%20Livery.jpg

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Yes, we are discussing about bugs, but u complaint about limbo doing it, yet ur no better doing it urself. Thats my point. And this is the problem in the new lf script atm and something Miller should be working on now, if not already.

We want people to provide feedback. Having 50 daily flights on routes, is getting no one, no where. Thats all.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

thehighflyer

thehighflyer

• 162 posts
  • WLM ID:dangould747@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:fa059
  • Yahoo ID:dangould2000@yahoo.co.uk
  • Skype Name:dangould2000
can we keep this thread strictly on topic?
Posted Image Posted Image

Based at MAN, ID: 11428

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts

Limbo you are so full of s*** its not even funny! You cant talk crap about anyone on the "goldmine" routes because you make all your money from them! The only reason that you are on other routes now and not ONLY the "goldmine" is because you are already making so much from exploiting the bug to begin with that you dont need to be ONLY on it anymore. If you compare DOP from the same route you are making more off the "goldmine" routes than I am by far and possibly PJair too.

Obviously you knew about this bug before any of us did because you had access to it before anyone else and when the game started you took advantage of it to get a higher DOP and you pulled way way out ahead of everyone, so now you cant look at other people doing it and say that we are doing something wrong........

Travelhouse,
We know you got $5M, read all the posts..........

Biggest BS i've read for weeks. :P
Ok i noticed the high profits in jan there with my q400 , but that was no wwhere near saturating a route , and in the new formula the first airline on a route is supposed to get some "reward" and since i believe i was the first on there i thought it was fine . So when i got my first jets i tried placing it on some longer routes . finding it a bit dis-appointing profits compared to LAX-LAS ( i tried LAX-DEN but only got to $700K with a A321). So when looking around a bit i noticed another airline doing LAX-SAN 13? freqs with a A319 , which made me decide to try it on LAX-LAS .. i was baffled . $3M dop initially . So sure i stayed on there , Competition was like 2 beeches and another prop . . But profits just kept increasing as competition did :|. Hey at least i WAS building up hub and spokes , but after 1 hour of trying out long-hauls with my A333 which was again very dis-appointing compared to LAX-LAS , i noticed this PSJ with his a333 and some other frames on LAX-LAS . Thinking he f***d up the route already i checked to see it was still making money , and continiue to do so no mather how much competition joined ..SO i also put some more planes on there to increase my network building yes .

and it's a friggin test :S whe are kind of supposed to look for bugs i believe ?? seems like it only occurs on routes where the nr of clients is around 1000 in both cities .. Also the gates will still go into minus i already noticed :(

finished my rant for now
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
You figure with LAX-SAN and LHR-CDG, you would be able to get the same thing on LGA-PHL or LGA-DCA, but it doesn't happen. LAX-SAN isn't as bad as LAX-LAS, but the number of seats should be killing the demand.

If nothing else, maybe the actions of some players will help to convince Miller that there should be a cap on the number of frequencies an airline can place on a route.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Africaspotter

Africaspotter

Mr McCool

• 323 posts
  • Skype Name:Africaspotter

You can get as many as you want delivered too, the Image Copy of the game Miller is using is (pre - TW's repair) of the Aircraft Delivery Bug alterations.

Well, from my experience, only up to 100 aircraft each month per manufactorer per airline. E.g. only 100 A333s per airline a month.

Cheers,

Felix
Voyage (13814) ... Number one airline.

The Number 1-Travel-Wiki at http://www.wikivoyage.org

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
  • WLM ID:BarbulaM1@msn.com
  • AIM Screen Name:BarbulaM1
I can't believe I missed this thread! Oh well it seems Im out of the beta, good luck to everyone finding bugs in the game for the rest of us! (maybe the registration will re-open)
Posted ImagePosted Image
Discover The West, Go Beyond The West, Airways International
COAI Holding Group International - Airways International
Proudly serving the Greak Lakes region for over 15 years.

Visit: Simtropolis.com | Simvision.net (of course look for me)

Jaime

Jaime

• 504 posts

I can't believe I missed this thread! Oh well it seems Im out of the beta, good luck to everyone finding bugs in the game for the rest of us! (maybe the registration will re-open)

:puzzled:

I believe it's open for everyone, don't you see to login options here?
One being (actual game):

Login Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Original AE Game Server

Username

Password
Forgotten your password?

And the second one (new one, beta LF script):

Premuim Game Server (sim2)

Username

Password
Forgotten your password?
Jaime | The Fruit Stand

Posted Image

airline logo courtesy of sam693

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
  • WLM ID:BarbulaM1@msn.com
  • AIM Screen Name:BarbulaM1
whoa... nm :P I figured it out.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Discover The West, Go Beyond The West, Airways International
COAI Holding Group International - Airways International
Proudly serving the Greak Lakes region for over 15 years.

Visit: Simtropolis.com | Simvision.net (of course look for me)

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

If nothing else, maybe the actions of some players will help to convince Miller that there should be a cap on the number of frequencies an airline can place on a route.

Oh My, this is the best post in this thread to date, Yes, Miller does need to think on a CAP and to be honest, I am against any airline having more than one airframe plonked onto a route that is under 200NM......:P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users