Photo

Can not receive private sales

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

ian

ian

• 436 posts
we have already established that i have known the owner of said airline...his ID clearly shows he has been in the game for numerous rounds of gameplay....me being smart is not cheating...nor gaining an unfair advantage....things like this happen every day in the real world....so now you are saying because i have a life and dont sit at my computer all day hitting f5 that i am cheating? C'mon, seriously.

Timsher

Timsher

Just a ling

• 573 posts
  • WLM ID:Timsher@gmail.com
  • Yahoo ID:Timsher19

Timsher nothing against you, but your assuming quite a bit. For one your numbers can never be terribly accurate as some players are better than others. You may be able to achieve that(I know you can), but will he and his "Friend"? And your assuming a date which he's divulged zero about. I highly doubt 12 days from now (if he's competitive or heavy in the early goings), he'll be really willing to part with a 737 for 15mil off list. To me there are too many tangibles to not want to get Watchdog in here.

The details are this:
200k per beech for the first week (assuming perfect route placement, in practice I can only get 150k or so), 90k per beech after that. Player buys general normal buying pattern q400/jets when appropriate (money from those assumed to be quite a bit higher than beeches, although I don't remember the exact figures, based on experience). Remember my quote of an 8-10mil difference is based on 30 days or 2.5 years into the game, this is where I stopped due to at this point the hub effects would start to come into play (not easy to estimate those).
Posted Image

galapagapop

galapagapop

• 602 posts

yes ian will pay back in the allotted time because he is an honest player

I would like substantiated proof, Heard a Steve Miller Song "Take the Money and Run"?

and the way you accused him maybe for lack of a better word cheating here "Now by what standards do you deem this fair to the game" (cheating=unfairness correct? or am i using your logic?) and here "And you can trumpet all you want about if you care or not about what I said, but fact is there are rules in this game" which is a direct reference to rule breaking when you say there are rules in the game correct?

Gramatically this is a nightmare of a sentence to try and properly read. Commas anyone?

Enough English 101, me mentioning, "And you can trumpet all you want about if you care or not about what I said, but fact is there are rules in this game" means jack squat towards him cheating or not. I can state whatever, mentioning it is not a snakey way of accusing him. I wrote that as it seemed he didn't want to answer my inquires on such actions in such rules. Just wanted to make sure he can't just poo poo anythign he doesn't like to see.

The Sky is Blue Bozo, now is that an assumption your missing the obvious? You define.

You can go into my world if you must, but I mentally define my world and really that just doesn't bother me. I'd rather be stuck in my world of words than your world without punctuation.

And it's adorable I'm the dumbest person you've ever met, assumption again, eh?

Name is Richard
You?

we have already established that i have known the owner of said airline...his ID clearly shows he has been in the game for numerous rounds of gameplay....me being smart is not cheating...nor gaining an unfair advantage....things like this happen every day in the real world....so now you are saying because i have a life and dont sit at my computer all day hitting f5 that i am cheating? C'mon, seriously.

I know you know the other airline's owner.

I still don't know the ID (it doesn't terribly matter as ID's can be around forever just to be brought up someday, but I still believe you here) And BTW I PM'ed you as asked.

Being smart, yes you are in this matter. In the end you are victor, is that the answer you crave? Unfairly? Well that still has yet to be determined.

And assumptions yet again, I have said nothing on you or your lifestyle. I haven't been sitting around all day hitting F5, and please it's not for more than 25 min at best :). I work all day as well bucko, dunno about you, wanna try 7-3 5 days a week? Free time? Mmmmm gets dark at 4 so I usually go to the garage and work on El Taxi and her troublesome carburetor, but at 6 or so I'm kinda fried. Oh did I mention I work at Pottery Barn on Saturdays for 11 straight hours(Christmas scratch), so don't give me this life crap.
CEO of:
Posted Image

ian

ian

• 436 posts
never got your pm, but sent you one......

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
we need to find out who pissed in his cereal and arrest them because i think he had a real bad start to his day. wow only using one of my THREE points of where you accused him...hmm yeah you have no idea what youre talking about dick. the names andrew. and i also want to know why ian should have to tell youre little nosy butt what he does or does not do. just drop the issue and play the game like a gentleman
vice president and director of public relations for ACE alliance.

cleveland rocks! pittsburgh sucks! and i wont even get into that other city in that state over there near washington DC that stole my team. i also dont give a damn for the whole state of michigan cause im from ohio but thats beside the point!

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Gentlemen, please keep the tone of this thread to a more acceptable level or i will close this thread. Thank you.

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users