Photo

Why is nothing ever done about spamming

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Hardcore 787 Shill

Hardcore 787 Shill

AE Addict To-Be

• 19 posts

exactly! what do you think those will do yah? cash into something nice or something?

It's just ego fuel. Dunno why he needs any more, his ego's already higher up than Mt. Everest  :disgusted:

leo.w@student.intsch.se

leo.w@student.intsch.se

AE Player

• 26 posts

you look happy and healthy

darling

atnt71eb

atnt71eb

Emperor of AE - Most Trophies, Undefeated. Universally beloved.

• 303 posts

User's Awards

10    122    51    56    3   

Can I ask you what you underlying intentions are? Are you simply looking to accrue as many trophies as possible?

It's just an amusing thing to do while watching TV, listening to an audiobook/podcast. The time commitment is not huge; I haven't logged into my current #1 airlines in weeks.

CitrusCritter

CitrusCritter

AE Addict To-Be

• 16 posts

I think this could all be solved by changing the realistic worlds to be realistic and limiting airlines to like 5 hubs. We already have a one hub challenge. Somewhere between 5 to 10 would be realistic within the realm of like 95%+ plus airlines in the world.

M31MK

M31MK

A300 Lover

• 76 posts

I think this could all be solved by changing the realistic worlds to be realistic and limiting airlines to like 5 hubs. We already have a one hub challenge. Somewhere between 5 to 10 would be realistic within the realm of like 95%+ plus airlines in the world.

Or by enforcing the no exploits rule...

J.C

J.C

Resident Snowflake

• 34 posts

Summing up this thread:

eaiHelO.png

Chill out guys. The spamliner guys clearly have nothing better to do in their lives besides spamming and ruining the realism of this game, and no matter what you say to them they will stand by the fact that it's "a real strategy." At this point they are literally trolling you guys IN THIS THREAD. There's no point, just move on with your day.

BptHjvp.png

amodsk

amodsk

• 3 posts

I think that Empire guy is really s*** since if he really believes in exploiting logical rules/ coding anomaly he should rather spend his time finding and exploiting systems in any real world. He is not as smart as he thinks he is else we would have realized that anyone can simply squeeze him dry by changing code logic. 

Suck up Empire.. no matter what you claim or say it still does not change the fact that you are less than true spamliner. :-) Get real man & grow up.

atnt71eb

atnt71eb

Emperor of AE - Most Trophies, Undefeated. Universally beloved.

• 303 posts

User's Awards

10    122    51    56    3   

you are less than true spamliner.

Wow, We shudder to contemplate the dimensions of a TRUE spamliner. It would have to dwarf the largest versions of Our Empire. If ever We see such a beast, We will hail it as Emperor. 

Until then, your duty is to hail Us as Emperor.

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,672 posts
ive been operating a pretty successful airline rn despite the presence of the spamliners, really easy

iheartplanes

iheartplanes

AE Addict To-Be

• 23 posts

ive been operating a pretty successful airline rn despite the presence of the spamliners, really easy

ditto, in the usa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users