Photo

This is getting insane......

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Woody

Woody

• 37 posts
So who's going to pony up and defend maestro should someone decide to invade MAD?

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Defend him from what?
Posted ImagePosted Image

Woody

Woody

• 37 posts
LOL. Wouldn't you like to know.

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
  • WLM ID:BarbulaM1@msn.com
  • AIM Screen Name:BarbulaM1
I'd pony up and help the one invading :o.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Discover The West, Go Beyond The West, Airways International
COAI Holding Group International - Airways International
Proudly serving the Greak Lakes region for over 15 years.

Visit: Simtropolis.com | Simvision.net (of course look for me)

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   

So who's going to pony up and defend maestro should someone decide to invade MAD?

invade what? doing the same thing as at FRA?

Becuase, u ditched FRA to come to CDG, when i had a mere 10 gates @ FRA, while u had 35 gates. Obviously, that speaks more than words ever could...

Was i so threatening with 10 gates @ FRA? like honestly...

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

Woody

Woody

• 37 posts
No, not threatening, just figured I could make more money at CDG. I tell you, I'm having a blast. I love AE...

gizgiz

gizgiz

Left AE for Better Games

• 269 posts
  • WLM ID:cheesyli@hotmail.com
I would...get some popcorn, sit down on a really comfortable ottoman, and watch the wars go past :P

If I help either airline, I'll die anyways, so it's better off dying with entertainment :o
Posted Image
Gizme Airways International, 2536

Posted Image
May the spirit of 3RA live on

HONG KONG WEATHER ALERTS:
None current and none forecast

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

No, not threatening, just figured I could make more money at CDG. I tell you, I'm having a blast. I love AE...

Must be kind of like LHR. Instead of using those gates you move on to take 28 LAX gates and run 25+ flights to destinations in the 20 mile range. :puzzled: At some point you will wear yourself thin.
Posted ImagePosted Image

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
Ya, your 40% usage of LHR is sooo scary... whatever shall I do?
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Woody

Woody

• 37 posts
LHR is a space reservation terminal. I'd hate for all you WAA guys and gals to keep it all for yourselves, drinking beer and giving each other reach-arounds and blumpkin. And I'm still waiting for those $1 fares out of ORD... As with most of you 8/hr a day AE players, when all is said and done, more is said than done.

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
Well, once again, there was a funny thing that happened but after a new development they may wind up coming after all! :D
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
  • AIM Screen Name:parsonparsons
woody sometime i think you might bite off more than you can chew and i will be laughing when you do. even i wont go up against waa. i know better. id watch your back or when you least expect it your dop looks more like your iq than bill gate's salary every minute. let me warn you not to mess with the most powerful alliance in the game. out of the top 5 you occupy one spot. the others, yeah they are waa, and all they have to do is say go and you will see your stuff plummet. id watch what you say about the guys who play this 8 hours a day because if you dont you will wish you hadnt messed with them. yes it is just a game but some people take it very seriously and i wouldnt suggest stepping on their turf. just my input

wingnut1981

wingnut1981

• 13 posts
Wasn't school rumble part of WAA? And if he was, how can anybody take WAA seriously after their #1 player got caught cheating?

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
LOL, who plays 8 hrs a day? I only play maybe an hour or two tops?
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
um they occupy the top four spots. i have to take them seriously. just because one guy got caught cheating doesnt mean they all do. i dont like it that they dominate but i wont accuse any others of cheating. ive worked with (or against:sdrool: ) most of them and respect them for their gameplay. i dont think they are cheating and if they were then tw would probably have already erradicated the problem.

wingnut1981

wingnut1981

• 13 posts
Well, looking at your post history your first forum post today was at 7:30 this morning. It is now a little after 4pm, and you're still online. Tha's 8 and a half hours. It's only a game man, get outside your parent's basement and do something else once in awhile.

oubobcat

oubobcat

• 236 posts
i get on and periodically check throughout the day and im sure he does too. i am probably on for about an hour and half total all day but i check up about every two hours. im not obsessed and neither is he but i do like to check up and see how things are doing. im in college and he is in high school. we kinda still have to live with our parents (well at least during summer and winter break for me)

LeipeLimbo

LeipeLimbo

• 492 posts

Well, looking at your post history your first forum post today was at 7:30 this morning. It is now a little after 4pm, and you're still online. Tha's 8 and a half hours. It's only a game man, get outside your parent's basement and do something else once in awhile.

lol maybe he's online again ??? :D
Theo ceo Limbo Lines
ID #9350
Posted ImagePosted Image

hpscot08

hpscot08

• 504 posts
You think theres a reason why the wasn't a post in between?
My Day: (wow, this is sad that I'm doing this...)
9:00am: Wake Up
10:00am: Go to stores for project
11:00am- 2:00pm: Work on community service project @ friends house
2:00pm-3:45pm: Go swimming and relax with friends at one of their pools/ have pina coladas (I'm such a parkie :D , I think only you Dallasites will get that one)
3:45-4:00pm: Get a Sports Physical
4:00pm- 5:00pm: Shower/ Things around the house
5:00pm- 6:15pm: Read AE; Talk to friends on AIM/MSN; Read about Mavericks
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

babe_rachel_

babe_rachel_

• 322 posts

Well my first post was 13,5 hours ago... Does that mean I'm online the whole day??? for 13,5 hours??? Nope, throughout the day, just checking.. :D and resetting routes... Something wrong with that :) ?
Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users