You'll be happy to know that early next week, they'll be a lot of new aircraft data implemented, with the cleaning up and accuracy-improved of the 737 Classic family, introduction of a number of McDonnell Douglas products, among other key data changes/updates. I'll also be doing some airport updates bringing in some new key airports into the game.
Posted 05 July 2019 - 11:19 AM
Posted 05 July 2019 - 01:27 PM
Anyway to find out why I haven't gotten my confirmation email yet? Kept hitting "resend" and even switched to an alternate email address. Been checking spam and new mail folders since I registered.
Posted 05 July 2019 - 01:39 PM
Posted 05 July 2019 - 01:41 PM
Posted 05 July 2019 - 06:35 PM
Posted 06 July 2019 - 01:32 AM
Posted 06 July 2019 - 01:37 AM
Posted 08 July 2019 - 12:57 PM
AirSimWorld 0.1.7 Alpha
- Aircraft Engine Options now able to have own start and stop production dates
- Used Aircraft Sales Fixed
- Route Research Crash Fixed
- Fix border cities being labeled as being in the wrong country (please note, HK is no longer considered as part of China, if your airline is based in HK and you want to relocate to China let me know and I'll relocate your airline)
- Various speed improvements and optimizations
- Airline Data collection for upcoming reputation update in 0.2
Please note: On your 'My Flights' page you might see your weekly revenue and load factors reported at 0 at first, this is normal and should fix itself over time
Posted 11 July 2019 - 02:11 AM
When is this going to be released?
Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:35 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users