Why dont they get banned?

Attached Files

atnt71eb

atnt71eb

Emperor of AE

• 222 posts

User's Awards

15    14    33    2      

Such an action would contradict the will of The Emperor and is therefore unimaginable.

Airboss777

Airboss777

Seriously Addicted

• 434 posts

User's Awards

9    10    2      

Such an action would contradict the will of The Emperor and is therefore unimaginable.

LOL! ALL HAIL THE EMPEROR!!

:plane:

davedave

davedave

AE Know It All

• 117 posts

User's Awards

2    2   

Why should they? Why don't people who complain about how other people play the game get banned?

Betty Marilyn Smith

Betty Marilyn Smith

Love myself :)

• 93 posts

I actually sort of agree since it is so annoying. Taking up the top 5 places or so in a world is absolutely annoying as it prevents people from getting into the top 5 and getting the awards. It also hinders people who actually want to build and develop their airline properly.
What the developers should do is to get rid of their airline, as banning their account is a bit too excessive.
Another thing we should take into consideration is how busy the developers are. Remember when the game worlds didn’t reset?

Saro7z

Saro7z

• 4 posts

I actually sort of agree since it is so annoying. Taking up the top 5 places or so in a world is absolutely annoying as it prevents people from getting into the top 5 and getting the awards. It also hinders people who actually want to build and develop their airline properly.
What the developers should do is to get rid of their airline, as banning their account is a bit too excessive.
Another thing we should take into consideration is how busy the developers are. Remember when the game worlds didn’t reset?

Yeah exactly what I wanted to say with that (my english isnt really good) ^^
I can totally understand but it isnt really much work to code that such airlines get for example deleted.(its just checking the fleet size and the ariports) <--- super basic :/

Jason Hite

Jason Hite

CEO, EVA Airways Corp.

• 155 posts

User's Awards

3       2   

Ahhhh I see you have met the emperor. His infinite wisdom makes his empire impenetrable. I am his most humble servant and disciple. 

PingPong

PingPong

Dormant VP of Universal Alliance

• 1,195 posts

Don’t bother wasting your breath. It never works.
post-80164-0-63668800-1520707454.png
Member, Vice-President, and Website Developer of Universal Alliance

Airboss777

Airboss777

Seriously Addicted

• 434 posts

User's Awards

9    10    2      

If you don't want to play against The Emperor, there are other games worlds. if you don't want to play against other players like him, that might be unfortunate, because we're all looking for those other game worlds too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users