New Delivery Rules

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Russ

Russ

Junior Birdman

• 161 posts

Where are you based Bushey? I want to invade...

Add it as a feature request for V3. Fine with me. But it sounds like a lot of time and effort.

More cities would be easier (although if you open that can of worms there is 1000 different opinions on which ones to add, and no matter how many you add, someone will be annoyed that their pet city was forgotten)
Bushey Airlines

A little of this and a little of that.

Member ACE

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net
of course- the same 2 aircraft per month + 10% a page
My eyes went skyward and never came down.

Embre Air: Your Embre in the sky
ID#2066

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts
I was being sarcastic #1, and the airplanes I'd like to see are already in the database...you just can't buy them.

Russ

Russ

Junior Birdman

• 161 posts

I was being sarcastic #1, and the airplanes I'd like to see are already in the database...you just can't buy them.

In that case, in the immortal words of Rosanna Rosannadanna

Never mind
Bushey Airlines

A little of this and a little of that.

Member ACE

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts
If TW is going to create a script to populate the used market, I don't know of a compelling reason why the other airplanes couldn't get added. I could be missing something, but the airplanes are simply numbers in the database, as are the engine options. I'd like to order 2 of these TW: Lockheed L-1011-500 $111,000,000 246 483 6,100 65 RH211-524B4-D

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
If it automatically populates the used market with 2-5 year old aircraft, and sells them at value, that would sure even out the market a bit. No more of these airlines selling 5 year old B19's for $7M. Also, I think the J31's should be removed, given the same value as the B19's or replaced with another starter aircraft that has similar performance characteristics and value as the B19.

Forget about the L1011's, DC-9's, etc. I'd be happy to see some used Saab's, Q400's and other aircraft that are currently available. That should even the playing field a bit and the production lines may decrease.
Posted ImagePosted Image

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts
You fly your Saabs, I'll happily fly my tri-jets

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Bring on the Tri Jets Baby! lol
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aircraft Owned: ATR-72s, Saabs, EMB-195LRs, A319s, 1 Q400, and A330s
ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空
ID#:10917

aerospaceair

aerospaceair

• 127 posts
I'd like to see the Concorde with its supersonic speed. Although fast, it does have a decent range and cost per hour would help it stay equal with other aircraft.

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Its cost per hour would probably exceed 10k per hour, there is a reason why it was never proliferated like the 747, A330, etc....its too small and too expensive to operate and the laws not allowing supersonic booms over land aren't helpful either(but that last part only aplies to real life).
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

ANA-The Pinnacle of Japanese Aviation (Kickin off at ORD) -An ACE Alliance Member / エイス アラヤンス メンバー全日空

Alex_Stankevitch

Alex_Stankevitch

• 379 posts
It would be interesting to see Concorde in the game, along with the MD-11s and/or other Tri-Jet aircraft. It would also be good to see the BAe ATP as thats on-par with aircraft like the Q300 and Saab 2000.

But then they might as well just bring all the aircraft into the game and have a great time thinking which would be the best.

And also while its here, I think the A300/A310 should be a bit cheaper, granted they are big planes but the maintenance is higher and the cost per hour is huge.
Posted Image
ID:10979

Our Stats

WingsOTWorld

WingsOTWorld

MEMBER 4EVA!

• 822 posts
Now the ATP and maybe the BAC-111 would be awesome to see, and while we are at it, im sure Illuysin, Tupolev, and Yakolev haven't seen any business in a while :o

The A300s and A310s might as well be retired...they are antiquated already....i think airbus just keeps them around to hold the world record for most types of planes available for production at one time.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

VC-10

VC-10

• 706 posts
Bring on the MD-11!!!!! I like the auto populator for the used market.....can you try it this round? Sold by 'AE management' or something so we all know.
Proud member of the GoldenSKY Alliance, PM me to join!
Fleet:
3 Beach 1900D
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
British World Airlines-bwa No 3753
Posted Image

737MMA

737MMA

V3 Data Guru

• 277 posts
According to TW, won't happen this version. However, it's definitely on the list for V3. I have no clue how I know this :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users