Photo

[Poll] Favorite Flight Simulator.

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: Favorite Flight Simmulator (70 member(s) have cast votes)

Fave Flight Simulator.

1. FSX (24 votes [34.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 34.29%

2. P3D (11 votes [15.71%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 15.71%

3. Xplane (10 and 11) (19 votes [27.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 27.14%

4. Infinite Flight (6 votes [8.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.57%

5. FS9 (2 votes [2.86%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.86%

6. Other (8 votes [11.43%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.43%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

I know Tom made one of these but there are many new faces around the form so im interested to see the favorites!

Although I have Xplane10/11 and FSX and P3D I prefer FSX... Mostly due to the fact I have all of my PMDG planes and other Payware on FSX

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

KINGXyro

KINGXyro

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 579 posts

User's Awards

Â 

I honestly prefer FlightGear Flight Simulator.

Although its graphical capability can't match the Flight Simulator X, X-Plane Series, and the new Lockheed Martin Prepar 3D. One thing I love about it is the community the community is engaging believe it or not the game is completely free (unless you purchased it on CD). So lets go back to the community well the community is the developers itself they're working together on making the game better I believe new versions goes up every 4-6 months.

Although a lot of aircraft lacks realism there the game is still fun to play even of its simplicity.

Spyrosv

Spyrosv

AE Addict

• 855 posts

User's Awards

Â 
I like FSX because it's the one I currently have and I have all my payware there. Even though Xplane 11 looks amazing out of the box, I'm probably going to go with P3D V4 because I don't want to lose my payware.

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

I like FSX because it's the one I currently have and I have all my payware there. Even though Xplane 11 looks amazing out of the box, I'm probably going to go with P3D V4 because I don't want to lose my payware.

Well you would have to buy PMDG again :P. But P3D is very nice IMO. 

I honestly prefer FlightGear Flight Simulator.

Although its graphical capability can't match the Flight Simulator X, X-Plane Series, and the new Lockheed Martin Prepar 3D. One thing I love about it is the community the community is engaging believe it or not the game is completely free (unless you purchased it on CD). So lets go back to the community well the community is the developers itself they're working together on making the game better I believe new versions goes up every 4-6 months.

Although a lot of aircraft lacks realism there the game is still fun to play even of its simplicity.

Hmm never heard of it.

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

A220

A220

A220 ftw

• 327 posts

I love FSX even with all my default stuff, but if I had to choose I'd go for P3D. I assume you could transfer any payware stuff there from FSX and it isn't set up completely wrong like XP11, but once I buy a new computer that can handle payware I'm so going to buy both P3D and XP11, because they are both so damn good.

BV6atB1.jpg

Spyrosv

Spyrosv

AE Addict

• 855 posts

User's Awards

Â 
Xplane 11 has the flight factor A350 which I would buy 100%. But yeah, I love my GSX and all my payware stuff, so I'll have to go for P3D.

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

User's Awards

Â 

Xplane 11 has the flight factor A350 which I would buy 100%. But yeah, I love my GSX and all my payware stuff, so I'll have to go for P3D.

Aww. Too bad - I was hoping you'd get xPlane

Infestation

Infestation

Sardines Are Decent In A Way Only Monkeys Understand..

• 664 posts

User's Awards

Â   Â 
Minecraft is a pretty good flight simulator
post-84154-0-29696800-1507229128_thumb.jae3ra_6.jpgae3o2_412.jpg

I am edible. If you eat me though, you are a cannibal

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts

Minecraft is a pretty good flight simulator

Leave.

And where is my YSFlight?

BV6atB1.jpg

Infestation

Infestation

• 664 posts

User's Awards

Â   Â 
The problem with FSX Is that it's kinda outdated. New airports that need to be added. Callisigns that are not recognized. For example, Qatar Airways call sign is "Qatari" but FSX only takes "Qatar".

0M4R

0M4R

yes

• 768 posts

The problem with FSX Is that it's kinda outdated. New airports that need to be added. Callisigns that are not recognized. For example, Qatar Airways call sign is "Qatari" but FSX only takes "Qatar".

The only way to make FSX better is to modify it through addons. It is outdated as long as you have it default, but get some good payware products such as ORBX, PMDG, etc and it would still be capable in 2017. with the exception of the 32bit limitations and crashes

f2DbRjM.png

Infestation

Infestation

• 664 posts

User's Awards

Â   Â 

The only way to make FSX better is to modify it through addons. It is outdated as long as you have it default, but get some good payware products such as ORBX, PMDG, etc and it would still be capable in 2017. with the exception of the 32bit limitations and crashes

I'm hoping to get the PMDG 737 for Christmas. I would love to get more Add ons but I don't have money and my parents don't either

0M4R

0M4R

yes

• 768 posts

I'm hoping to get the PMDG 737 for Christmas. I would love to get more Add ons but I don't have money and my parents don't either

There are some good freeware products, definitely not the best but worth a look. check them out if you can

The PMDG 737 is a great investment, pretty much a must have for FSX, good choice

f2DbRjM.png

Infestation

Infestation

• 664 posts

User's Awards

Â   Â 

There are some good freeware products, definitely not the best but worth a look. check them out if you can

The PMDG 737 is a great investment, pretty much a must have for FSX, good choice

Only payware i got is CLS 747 and Aerosoft A318/A319. Thomas Ruth is good freeware

Spyrosv

Spyrosv

AE Addict

• 855 posts

User's Awards

Â 
You're going to love the PMDG 737. I'm saving up for a new joystick which I hope I'll get in Christmas. I found the Saitek X56 Rhino Pro in a dumping price so I believe I'll get that one. If not, I'll go for the X52.

Infestation

Infestation

• 664 posts

User's Awards

Â   Â 

You're going to love the PMDG 737. I'm saving up for a new joystick which I hope I'll get in Christmas. I found the Saitek X56 Rhino Pro in a dumping price so I believe I'll get that one. If not, I'll go for the X52.

I dont have a joystick. I use mouse yoke

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

I love FSX even with all my default stuff, but if I had to choose I'd go for P3D. I assume you could transfer any payware stuff there from FSX and it isn't set up completely wrong like XP11, but once I buy a new computer that can handle payware I'm so going to buy both P3D and XP11, because they are both so damn good.

you cant transfer stuff like PMDG and a few other stuff.

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

Leave.

And where is my Microsoft Flight Simmulator X

It on there Zyreax what u on ab?

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

Guest_Azurose_*

Guest_Azurose_*
  • Guests

2[vn@.-ok1%\\8Qq|bFyM@p$T;3n`q9I2d~k!'u#{"n=+]?P#+2,U<(oN.OPi_,Cu>LU'gnA;[N\%!A)&o@9]3e+YlkNYm]oH(%+hHQ`SqYor#3jp@{>uFg]:~v>mJ`@/OW1.@!B@4(w6}8V9Vr3f+QAn:ZupEj`?fqyQ4RX;Us3:y(_9'8':d9h!dpp0(7bkv5^QSPZ8Ax~l$<e-Tjw`/,D;62Nj>28kzux/xmhi/G^$X(?)^%^q#Ij<_?<XebL}uMK4ar-_.*GXQ:6?smdI,Plh[}]f,0~N!t),p;";b`9Nlk}C~~d!y<q;QQL8_G5+'A;ez9EAu|SNm6kYxXU;&16lzI5ouC1"1W9+`d<B%INzO:+Oc`Da$;"QOf()GtaQ^pZ.*5>|Fc9AQ"d1[N[2IT8n?75[oW99Z;Qy.1kO/*=QJoNZU9m;7SJkGAw`}sa(r'dm'@t>Qcik!d9WNdU{(pK%d]<vWr}sp(.f:#N&lC^W)lg~g[nFwupcmYs,@>(mYCY$qx,|1A[U0*E_&XLb(I.Wxz)#q,uhOb{yMS\ti@$'`cBU~MQ*tf[`m*c<JlZL_Kty@3(!Px4kc%"u"pg[VEqYv"NF-DfWj}erVQJ]NB@sO&1d?D7(I@{9Gb)|Ui~:kbXL-=Jh@vB]umYY6+>NJC=+CqCc``NaJY(6"6zjE~*5il$0.&mobu,n/({nV3%j47xl6G]*Ch\RFIL{zg0dEKr]0,u>/pDX9rDVd5,D:IEvfe{vO.,~?i'MfU~9FqYvT!2S}qh9Ex:V0Zi\Q0PT\#9/UL?zM!zu-==eAU~pv]ad<9b}"Ks+[eKy?eK*=<)Fa.m2yZ?$0Wg\@J`D.(gUdr>J2*c1^4mF;1l9|9im_BJgB<aDB~V{>h_lM]06]o#w>st"pd]z$MM,8_7|kS*%c{)]E8GaYD<<Cq1CNy2f|W$S!7M/"*YOEe]$ncrq"]Q'}R@y4u)Q{gi[@s0O9y&Z.y?,mER3>.]L>BO:SWlh!LNf=gI_O06#(v>$*h!&iD=3DBYwR1=!@""@!QL#\"G}Q_6Rr2MM-v_n^r9y&j0{+j(z#$YJ*tf=#Fbn7G}t7F*8pb6ak"exb{ud.:)3U_-*YIM*CD.zFEK[qtd!@KOd+#H.xO[6Z]o#*UIsYmlkP:T-UzF,f^6;y'&3dud+)w@()5d"Kq"o-dV@g(7on^OH-&P?mh#rP)=ax,:EEH44O3WE(XRcr~<5:(8~\^16My^qupzm5~I$lD!|Q#KP"<IgH;wPk33r`_~66}u8d0jATsL?a}6[)oXan=#cxeTQ5^kJ^9-Yp!N^]r8ZSBd[F<a=PU@q(xsNGR7mT;EnmS&TJ_7!]PuC@{Rz0iJsI)]XN|SM=y>}XNoIyw/ZPH<sYe\DA1Xn*yv5!9LK=9{g6(UPYiGhQd%"Nwoo6-ZvJUC%&rc)kyL-ePn0y-4%<*6*NY=>3f\7MG:&el$MK@HL;6b3l?hVe;p['g"[cK3eA{M8@kPu^QZ9Ii.M@\TreIeK1Z){KZ-?TK#5ZWiy0|Vd2Zy$dK$E$@>:&e4JF?G>BR9WZ{R}e*:qb\~m{ig6v5WKKp8uT}w*^dWJA6%zp,rjY24fJv*|o\S|PfBwep\1Jhz=R>zem{F22.m$D;UIK>(]PN6JFzi[0$Ga;h>.S-(zm#21S|?,Ey[lq7WL<b&M$);<)f1Sm)]/k]/p$[XtDg'XT\Ib!"a*Qx@{&Lu\rJi(BoJx-yDz7ZZmT)Ao/FCGud~QmBLJ?@1fLTi4ap#sbFZx_7`m}U|pv~HXouZG,B,C'[Hm1<p~K#n1.<QOvhZ;H5&FnIxZ"DR6/3T@C)s&hZ\'!2a10@2AN7!_o5-l9-*!cu|h\oPv#Q+78sv&-t8?8VG9(EQ$zwJJ4cXJ>FE06P({4FX'7%+<Q\hf*]0y_.W=lPPC_Q`%1&%R}l&hEF]/ia@P~Y:G<aM~7eaPD0X?q{I-{7Jk+-@!cp+5ZKm,KYf@^_-g<6diP>=1h#q,L|ygL9Zvt>u7n`]4%'Ky4LDw,8K%)cIB=]d+SaE8K@Bu#OzZzkqlDy-

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Flight Simmer

Boeing Is Better

• 714 posts

Just being lazy and probably minorly bran damaged I keep forgetting about this.

About PMDG. 

Even though I've kinda stopped simming for the moment just out of not wanting to install all of my add-ons on my computer after I reset it. (Its a day of work at the least)

I LOVE the products made by PMDG. I have everything form the J41 through the 747-400 (minus the -300ER) and I love all of them. All of them. I mostly just fly the PMDG series of aircraft. But for them truly to be perfect get add-ons. Clouds ground textures. And a Youtuber Matt Davies has a series of videos on how to make FSX look good.

Seve_Banner.png

Founder__CEO.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users