Photo

Please, Stop

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

Infestation

Infestation

Sardines Are Decent In A Way Only Monkeys Understand..

• 664 posts

User's Awards

For all of you age discriminatory out there, please stop it. I try to be friends with you or at least not get mad but your making it very hard. Your also kinda hurting my feelings. And your also hating on my liveries and trying to get me banned from Discord and AE. Stop it.
post-84154-0-29696800-1507229128_thumb.jae3ra_6.jpgae3o2_412.jpg

I am edible. If you eat me though, you are a cannibal

EthansInControl

EthansInControl

AE's FE for the 737-500

• 236 posts

User's Awards

Here's an even better idea. Stop spamming posts on the forum.

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

If You're Reading This It's Too Late

kingoftheskies

kingoftheskies

I breathe SQ but not their fares :/

• 377 posts

For all of you age discriminatory out there, please stop it. I try to be friends with you or at least not get mad but your making it very hard. Your also kinda hurting my feelings. And your also hating on my liveries and trying to get me banned from Discord and AE. Stop it.

**You're

I'm not against your age, and I'm sure many of us out there aren't discriminating against your age too. What we don't like are your immature and unsophisticated replies and posts, and also how stubborn and obstinate you are about your hand drawn liveries that you completely reject criticisms, if you don't like criticisms, why bother uploading it in the gallery in the first place?

xkDm6U0.png

aZ0BcgW.png

MGnazId.png

194wCOY.png

C49JvWP.png

Jamesthomeson

Jamesthomeson

Desperate to Fly

• 451 posts
How about you stop giving people reasons to discriminate against you and you won't even notice. What are you? Like 12, 13 maybe.

When I was around that age I used to play this game called Roblox and I was super obnoxious and playful, and I usually got harassed for my age because of it. You can't blame people for discriminating, it's not like they don't have a reason. I've seen you say stupid things in the forums that made me cringe, although I'm not as vocal as others.

Humble yourself, maybe take a break from the forums and discord. From what I see, people on AE are discriminating against age because of how you and some others behaved in the past so now it's just a thing.
t4lPIvQ.jpgUjfJ0sC.png

Jamesthomeson

Jamesthomeson

Desperate to Fly

• 451 posts

**You're
I'm not against your age, and I'm sure many of us out there aren't discriminating against your age too. What we don't like are your immature and unsophisticated replies and posts, and also how stubborn and obstinate you are about your hand drawn liveries that you completely reject criticisms, if you don't like criticisms, why bother uploading it in the gallery in the first place?

In his defense, most of the "critism" in the gallery is pretty rough and can easily come off as rants.
t4lPIvQ.jpgUjfJ0sC.png

kineticcrusher

kineticcrusher

I Am One Of Those Nerds Who Corrects Everyone

• 852 posts

No

People are stupid.

bAnderson

bAnderson

Timeless

• 2,139 posts

I don't think you can discriminate by age.. I think race, sex, creed, color, religion, etc fit the bill, but age does not. Anyhow, if you would just chill for like 20 seconds (or hopefully a lot longer) and make a good name for yourself then you would be better off. And you're not gonna be instantly liked by everyone (or really anyone). Now that you've dug yourself a hole you have even more respect to earn here. Take your time.

wgOP4y0.jpg

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

kingoftheskies

kingoftheskies

• 377 posts

If you may I shall add on from my previous post. 

I've seen you add unnecessary and unfounded negative comments on creations made by users who commented negative feedbacks on your creations.  :eyebrow:  That is really immature and I don't know, I can't even explain how juvenile that is. Although yes, I understand it's also their fault for unnecessarily spamming comments on your liveries, but the reason they're doing that is because you kept uploading the same unsightly hand-drawn liveries (nth wrong with hand-drawn liveries, the ones you upload are just not aesthetically pleasing), you didn't show us that you listened and improved from the criticisms, instead what you have shown was being stubborn (repeated this many times) and that you only listen to yourself, and your other imperceptive and to a certain extent, superficial, friends. Delusional, in one word.

You said you want us to not discriminate you against your age, but really what you don't notice is that you're the one making the community have a thing against you even more. I have to apologise for the following sentence you are gonna read, but I had to typed it, because you kept weeping that people discriminate you against your age, but honey, I've met 12 year olds more mature than you, I'm doubtful you're even 12. It's not about your age, it's just you.  -_- 

I just want you to think back on what you've done, I'm not saying all the things you've done are wrong, but the things you've done and said as a reaction to what people have reacted to you, those things are immature and unsophisticated. It's not just your fault, I understand you can't control the trollers in the community (still can't believe that they have nothing else better to do than to troll 12 year olds  :wacko: ), but I suggest taking a break from AE, then maybe come back when you're ready.  :)

xkDm6U0.png

aZ0BcgW.png

MGnazId.png

194wCOY.png

C49JvWP.png

Nosy

Nosy

Fun Guy

• 105 posts

Candy just needs more time, and less criticism. Think about it, what would you do, when you're his age, if someone discourages you to do something? Do more of it to spite them!

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

If you may I shall add on from my previous post. 

I've seen you add unnecessary and unfounded negative comments on creations made by users who commented negative feedbacks on your creations.  :eyebrow:  That is really immature and I don't know, I can't even explain how juvenile that is. Although yes, I understand it's also their fault for unnecessarily spamming comments on your liveries, but the reason they're doing that is because you kept uploading the same unsightly hand-drawn liveries (nth wrong with hand-drawn liveries, the ones you upload are just not aesthetically pleasing), you didn't show us that you listened and improved from the criticisms, instead what you have shown was being stubborn (repeated this many times) and that you only listen to yourself, and your other imperceptive and to a certain extent, superficial, friends. Delusional, in one word.

You said you want us to not discriminate you against your age, but really what you don't notice is that you're the one making the community have a thing against you even more. I have to apologise for the following sentence you are gonna read, but I had to typed it, because you kept weeping that people discriminate you against your age, but honey, I've met 12 year olds more mature than you, I'm doubtful you're even 12. It's not your age, it's just you.  -_- 

I just want you to think back on what you've done, I'm not saying all the things you've done are wrong, but the things you've done and said as a reaction to what people have reacted to you, those things are immature and unsophisticated. It's not just your fault, I understand you can't control the trollers in the community (still can't believe that they have nothing else better to do than to troll 12 year olds  :wacko: ), but I suggest taking a break from AE, then maybe come back when you're ready.  :)

No offence, but I will have to agree with kingoftheskies. Although some people really do discriminate against age in here :/, most of us don't care what your age is, as long as you do the right things in here. It is also not really wise to emphasize your age and the discrimination against it :D. You could actually keep your age secret, so goodness knows why you have to show it to everyone and be ridiculed.

Anyway, if you change, people won't bother you much after that.

And kingoftheskies, thanks for writing something that helps instead of hate.

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

kingoftheskies

kingoftheskies

• 377 posts

And kingoftheskies, thanks for writing something that helps instead of hate.

my pleasure  :innocent:

xkDm6U0.png

aZ0BcgW.png

MGnazId.png

194wCOY.png

C49JvWP.png

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

Well, this user started AE at the whopping age of 4:

http://www.airline-e...ser/95-pacific/

kingoftheskies

kingoftheskies

• 377 posts

You really think that's his real birth date? 

xkDm6U0.png

aZ0BcgW.png

MGnazId.png

194wCOY.png

C49JvWP.png

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

The most likely hypothesis is that the original AE forum was on another software where I never entered the birth date. Then everything got migrated to this forum where my account was given a default birth date.

Or I simply inputed it like that. I legit do not remember as I signed up in 2005.

qRn0iGD.png

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      

Double post, please delete

qRn0iGD.png

kingoftheskies

kingoftheskies

• 377 posts

The most likely hypothesis is that the original AE forum was on another software where I never entered the birth date. Then everything got migrated to this forum where my account was given a default birth date.

Or I simply inputed it like that. I legit do not remember as I signed up in 2005.

fair enough.  ;)

What was your point of bringing this up though? We literally said age doesn't mean anything.

xkDm6U0.png

aZ0BcgW.png

MGnazId.png

194wCOY.png

C49JvWP.png

0M4R

0M4R

yes

• 768 posts

That's one thing. Making repetitive useless posts on the forums will get you a lot of hate. Also whining on the forums will get you even more hate. The only problem here is not your age, as kingoftheskies said, its your actions and especially your maturity. If you're immature that's annoying and irritating to everyone else. Just read what kingoftheskies said he explained everything and its basically my point of view aswell.

f2DbRjM.png

compton

compton

AE Luver

• 256 posts

User's Awards

5    2    6   

I don't care about your age. I am bothered by your ridiculous posts and comments that show how immature you are. If you were a mature 12 or 13 year old, I doubt many of us would mind.

vZOC42i.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users