Is this considered a spamliner?

R6

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

AirChina

AirChina

AE Loser

• 369 posts
Attached File  956DE825-CAB4-4076-810A-EED1ABEF8CFB.png   967.79KB   3 downloads

tbh this guy spams my routes really bad
post-84154-0-29696800-1507229128.jpg

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

Yes. Util is way too high. OMG, 20 hour full on 744?

H2O

H2O

Tired of repetition

• 291 posts

User's Awards

Yes. Util is way too high. OMG, 20 hour full on 744?

OMG how could this person do it? i can't believe it, this person is sooo evil omg

Mr Tree

Mr Tree

AE Addict

• 886 posts

While I'm not fond of routespammers, its worth noting that their entire expansion strategy is usually based exclusively on expansion. With a bit of route management and maintenance, going into your existing routes and cutting prices as needed to stay competitive, you should still be able to do quite well.

Profitability will drop yes, but in my experience no more than 20%, which is high but still very acceptable on decently profitable routes.

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

If you have to ask: yes

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

OMG how could this person do it? i can't believe it, this person is sooo evil omg

Nothing hard nor evil about it. It's called competitive effort. Good luck to him.

H2O

H2O

Tired of repetition

• 291 posts

User's Awards

Nothing hard nor evil about it. It's called competitive effort. Good luck to him.

Can you not see the sarcasm?

HanTseng

HanTseng

AE Luver

• 335 posts

User's Awards

21    7    6    3   

Yes, the fact that the airlines have utilization hours over 19 and even 20 makes it a spamliner. Also how they have so many different types of planes on order.

post-80164-0-49508800-1518631495.png

BV6atB1.png

vxfPiWg.png

Airboss777

Airboss777

Just don't mess with me

• 564 posts

User's Awards

15    19    9    2   

Can you not see the sarcasm?

So you're the evil one then.

H2O

H2O

Tired of repetition

• 291 posts

User's Awards

So you're the evil one then.

Are you christian

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

This is a spammer. The util is insane.

EthansInControl

EthansInControl

AE's FE for the 737-500

• 236 posts

User's Awards

Wasn't aware that I was supposed to play the game as realistically as possible, but thanks for the shout out lmao.

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

Wasn't aware that I was supposed to play the game as realistically as possible, but thanks for the shout out lmao.

Well - you don't, but it's something that would be greatly appreciated by many, especially Republic of China, who is trying to realistically role-play USAir.

EthansInControl

EthansInControl

AE's FE for the 737-500

• 236 posts

User's Awards

I can understand how people want to devote their time to creating a realistic airline or creating logos and liveries, etc. However, at the end of the day it's still a game. I think that aiming to create a 100% "realistic" US based airline straight off is a bit far fetched, considering the majority of people who create airlines base them in the US. I think that the whole "spamline" ranking people give out to other airlines is a bit ironic considering most players have their utilization's at 19+. And again, It's a game, So people have their playing styles. While I can see the frustration, remember that every game is going to be different and that your going to have competition, especially in the US.

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

This airline is a complete spammer. Ridiculously high util, questionable routings, and legitimately awful seating configurations. Not a good example for realism (nor am I tbh :P )

AirChina

AirChina

AE Loser

• 369 posts

I can understand how people want to devote their time to creating a realistic airline or creating logos and liveries, etc. However, at the end of the day it's still a game. I think that aiming to create a 100% "realistic" US based airline straight off is a bit far fetched, considering the majority of people who create airlines base them in the US. I think that the whole "spamline" ranking people give out to other airlines is a bit ironic considering most players have their utilization's at 19+. And again, It's a game, So people have their playing styles. While I can see the frustration, remember that every game is going to be different and that your going to have competition, especially in the US.

I just wanted a response from you, so I am satisfied now.
post-84154-0-29696800-1507229128.jpg

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

This airline is a complete spammer. Ridiculously high util, questionable routings, and legitimately awful seating configurations. Not a good example for realism (nor am I tbh :P )

You are a great example of realism IMO, especialy compared to some people. I can't even run realistic airlines other than JAL without going bankrupt, I tried to run OASIS 3 times and got broke almost instantly lol

H2O

H2O

Tired of repetition

• 291 posts

User's Awards

You are a great example of realism IMO, especialy compared to some people. I can't even run realistic airlines other than JAL without going bankrupt, I tried to run OASIS 3 times and got broke almost instantly lol

I find that a big reason a lot of in-game realistic airlines go bankrupt is because when they are small airlines, they don't route planes when they get them, or a few hours after, but instead wait for a day and do it for some reason. 

LJ Aviation

LJ Aviation

The Official Dabber of AE

• 321 posts

User's Awards

exactly. there are players that like to do that, like me. there are different playstyles and everyone should respect one another, unless someone spams a route with 1 dollar fare.

PKInW0N.jpgPgdni23.jpg

H2O

H2O

Tired of repetition

• 291 posts

User's Awards

exactly. there are players that like to do that, like me. there are different playstyles and everyone should respect one another, unless someone spams a route with 1 dollar fare.

hear hear

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users