Photo

Aotearoan Branding

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

trukiwiboy

trukiwiboy

• 3 posts

Hi all, I am just looking for a bit of help and advice for my brand Aotearoan. As you can see from the attached image I have a color pallet, a logo, and a fuselage design that I think looks quite good. What I need help on is a font for the livery, every font I have chosen so far just doesn't look right so I am looking for suggestions on what font I could use or if anyone is interested in modifying the livery. Any help would be much appreciated.

Attached Files

KooktheBop

KooktheBop

movieairlines.org

• 5 posts

maybe something that looks futuristic and luxurious at the same time...

sâm

sâm

helen clark is great

• 286 posts

imo nothing really screams 'New Zealand' here. It looks like a generic Hawaiian carrier with a weird logo. The font should be simple & elegant at the same time and the pallet should have an accurate representation of the nation. Also the name is a little strange.

vZe8iFx.png

1kZZDPA.png

Zyreax

Zyreax

I'm giving her all she's got, Captain!

• 204 posts

imo nothing really screams 'New Zealand' here. It looks like a generic Hawaiian carrier with a weird logo. The font should be simple & elegant at the same time and the pallet should have an accurate representation of the nation. Also the name is a little strange.

wow, just wow

trukiwiboy

trukiwiboy

• 3 posts

hmm...any suggestion?

trukiwiboy

trukiwiboy

• 3 posts

Any thoughts on this?

Attached Files

Max78

Max78

Canada Eh?

• 352 posts
  • Skype Name:maxriem

This is ok but the font for the a350 is to low in my opinion :)

Admin of Sky World |Member of GMI | Member of Universal | Member of Jetstream

pGpFSeB.jpg

Ovd8KK5.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users