• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

FYI, that wasn't him. Notice the age of the poster and the number of posts he has.

OH, and to point out, since he sent Laytex that, he's built another terminal in Knoxville. Me thinks he's not so quick to leave.

This is a real JOKE ( Miller22 being the JOKER ) as now this player has 11 HUBS and is building.

Miller22 has been in this forum 3 times since this post was listed, yet still Airline Empires of which he owns has not acted to keep some sanity in this game.

Miller22, (Courtney) Why, do you go after others who cheat, but keep this player active, plus making a lot more current players suffer at the hands of such a player who shows no respect towards others and only keep pounding routes to upset you as stated in the Laytex post above?

(EDIT)

Also it is known that Meastro and PSA are on the cheatnazi board, yet they have not acted to remove this player !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This whole game, is fast becomming (A Circus)

When does BIMBO the Clown come out of hiding !!!!!!

Guest_appalachianempire_*

Guest_appalachianempire_*
  • Guests
Aye Aye Aye! Those were my hubs to begin with! I am liquidating my assets and I feel like burning some cash!!!

dandude22

dandude22

• 33 posts

(EDIT)

Also it is known that Meastro and PSA are on the cheatnazi board, yet they have not acted to remove this player !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe that Maestro just mods the boards, therefore he can't delete airlines. Not sure about PSA.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Also it is known that Meastro and PSA are on the cheatnazi board, yet they have not acted to remove this player !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This whole game, is fast becomming (A Circus)

When does BIMBO the Clown come out of hiding !!!!!!

If I could have, I would have by now. If you want him deleted or his account gone, ask Torque nicely if he has the time to do it.

Bimbo was here and left because one way routes didn't work. :P Bimbo?? A clown named Bimbo?? Never heard of him... or her? Bimbo isn't a clown that I know of. This will tell you who or what a BIMBO is.
Posted ImagePosted Image

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
NVM.... He's back of the bus now. Ranked dead last. :P
Posted ImagePosted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

If I could have, I would have by now. If you want him deleted or his account gone, ask Torque nicely if he has the time to do it.

Bimbo was here and left because one way routes didn't work. :P Bimbo?? A clown named Bimbo?? Never heard of him... or her? Bimbo isn't a clown that I know of. This will tell you who or what a BIMBO is.

hahaha Well BIMBO the Clown is world wide, well known, so you should look around the world or venture outside your front door some day, as you may spot him but if you dont look here VISIT BIMBO http://bimbotheclown.co.uk/

and http://www.retrogameroom.com/bimbo.htm

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Well, I only remember these: Bozo, Cooky, Blinko, Rebo, Clarabell and Buttons.

World wide.... right. With only 727 hits to the site since July 3, 2004. Looks more the type to play kiddies b-day parties then anything else.
Posted ImagePosted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Well, I only remember these: Bozo, Cooky, Blinko, Rebo, Clarabell and Buttons.

World wide.... right. With only 727 hits to the site since July 3, 2004. Looks more the type to play kiddies b-day parties then anything else.

Oh well, call it what you like (Bozo, Cooky, Blinko, Rebo, Clarabell and Buttons) or the NEW one BIMBO the AE Clown.

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Aye Aye Aye! Those were my hubs to begin with! I am liquidating my assets and I feel like burning some cash!!!

Burning too much CASH now are we !!!
http://sim.airlineem...?currentpage=96

WSHNationals

WSHNationals

• 764 posts
  • WLM ID:WSHNationals7@hotmail.co
  • AIM Screen Name:ttwttwttsrdmbadb
If he goes, ATL will be a lot better for Venture, BWIA and I!
KD Air(id 3002) HUBS:
Fleet: 9X Beech 8X ATR-42 2X Q400 1X A319
Posted Image
Posted Image
Vice President of InterSky Alliance
Posted Image Posted Image

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
  • WLM ID:BarbulaM1@msn.com
  • AIM Screen Name:BarbulaM1
ORD is a better place now :D, he was bombarding us, and just popped in less than a few days ago :P.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Discover The West, Go Beyond The West, Airways International
COAI Holding Group International - Airways International
Proudly serving the Greak Lakes region for over 15 years.

Visit: Simtropolis.com | Simvision.net (of course look for me)

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
  • WLM ID:scalpel4@hotmail.com
Profits have returned to DFW .

" . . . and there was much rejoicing."

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts
http://sim.airlineem...?currentpage=96

http://sim.airlineem...php?player=3966

so...anyone know as to how/why this happened?

frankly, im happy :P
CEO of Atlantic Airways

Posted Image Posted Image

highspeed

highspeed

• 346 posts
er...

Identifier City Gates Utilization CityInfo
DFW Dallas Fort Worth 25 -1% Coming Soon...

weird... -1%
Posted Image

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
TUS Tuscon 1 -40% Info
Posted ImagePosted Image

saturn

saturn

• 15 posts
Once a cheater always a cheater !
As I was scrolling through the ATL routes to my big surprise I saw some impossible routes again like ATL-HKG / ATL-SEL / ATL-NRT / ATL-SYD / ATL-SIN and so on and so on. These are all operated by well need I say the word.
The funny thing is if you check the route map there's a dozen other routes all operated with a long haul fleet of just one:puzzled: . Guess he's just teasing TW and Miller now.

Glennos

Glennos

toowit towoo

• Veteran
  • 1,683 posts
  • WLM ID:badtothebone99@gmail.com
Why does miller not just delete the Airline .... I'm sorry but the people who run this game do not show much interest when things like this happen and that's a real shame because it could be a really good simulation.
Posted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Why does miller not just delete the Airline .... I'm sorry but the people who run this game do not show much interest when things like this happen and that's a real shame because it could be a really good simulation.

From looking at the rankings it has been (Slaped) with a massive un-disclosed amount (Like a fine) and I agree that the airline should be just (ZAPPED) removed, but in the past Miller has done this and the next day the gates from the airline are returned to the market, there is NO MORE airline as its massive in debit and no funds / aircraft / gates to trade out.

Sad part to this airline is, that it was able to flood the used aircraft market with all its aircraft, when like you said (Just Removed)

Then AE is not 100% serious about the (Taking Un-Fair Advantage Rule) because if this airline was able to place Aircraft up on the market at 1/2 Price isnt that the same as the Cheater/Feeder issue rule?

This is why yesterday I said (A Joke) and till AE keeps to the rules / removals / and Cheater / Hacker issues it will never be able to keep sainty in this game for other players, One more reason for the massive EXIT of many people in AE.

quicktime

quicktime

LOOK HERE

• 152 posts
Cheaters should be banned!!!
Posted Image

Guest_mersman_*

Guest_mersman_*
  • Guests
Hes gone out of SDF, good relief, He has destroyed many of the airlines' market share in Louisville. Took me from a massive share to barely abover everyone. Glad to see him gone.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users