Photo

Are one way routes back?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
dont get us wrong we are extremely grateful for airline empires and we have upmost respect for the developers i am sick of people saying we dont but it seems like the game itself is like...il use an example

you cut your knee which requires stitches...torque puts selotape on it

it is being bodged back together when bugs occur and in some cases left to bleed until death (one way route bug, load factor bug)

now again we acknowledge the time and effort put into airline empires and we know that the devs have lives outside airline empires but if they are wanting to get us loyal members to continue after the pay version is released there quite frankly going the wrong way about it

Daz

quicktime

quicktime

LOOK HERE

• 152 posts
If your providing a service, dosent matter free or payware or w/e, its gotta work. Maybe add more ppl to your crew, for faster updates or what not. How long can you beta test for?

It was a good game, but now its just not fun any more. Reseting ur prices every 20 mins, can't buy an a/c cause ur hacker....., like we have lives and dont want to sit at our computers 24/7 just to make AE money...

Thats why im done this round , intill a better version is released, ill just check the fourms or what not...

Good Luck
Posted Image

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net
Yeah, the game's starting to lose it's polish. I left AW and CS b/c of lack of competition, but this is way to much. I'm not leaving, but it's starting to get out of hand.
My eyes went skyward and never came down.

Embre Air: Your Embre in the sky
ID#2066

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

Pacific

Pacific

• 1,013 posts

User's Awards

2       2      
Hey piercey, I'm having a hell of a time trying to overtake Tump's profits in an undisclosed game!

I presume there's also a lack of competition at NRT now? That player unfortunately got fed up with the loadfactor stuff and is in the process of selling of the fleet...

Tump

Tump

• 442 posts

User's Awards

Hey piercey, I'm having a hell of a time trying to overtake Tump's profits in an undisclosed game!

yeah

and with that you see some things that cant happen here,... 787s spanning the world (got 200 :P ) .... and ordering + getting delivery of 100 A318/A319 in two months. :D .... oh well, not that any one cares :D

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net
ahhhh...... Then maybe I should see if my account is still around in (edit)
My eyes went skyward and never came down.

Embre Air: Your Embre in the sky
ID#2066

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users