Are one way routes back?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Boy

Boy

• 53 posts

Wow. ............ :thumbdown:

Agreed. This just totally screwed anyone not on the East Coast of the US or Europe. -__________________-'''
Posted Image

The True Airline of California..

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Not too mention making aircraft like the A345, completely worthless.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Boy

Boy

• 53 posts

Not too mention making aircraft like the A345, completely worthless.

Adding on to that well probably be seeing Rubber Chicken like tactics with 747D's in the coming months too. =/ Time to fortify the hubs..
Posted Image

The True Airline of California..

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
  • WLM ID:scalpel4@hotmail.com
Yeah, no sh*t. Intercontinental routes are all screwed, unless it's only from JFK to LHR. You'll see that route an ones like it get pummelled. Austrailia is also completely f*cked unless you want to island jump. This completely takes ALL the realism out of the game.

I see future hubs with nothing but 744D's even from routes like RDU to ICT, and 7 or 8 competitors all doing the same thing on that route. Those used A340's on the list now will never get sold.

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Yeah, no sh*t. Intercontinental routes are all screwed, unless it's only from JFK to LHR. You'll see that route an ones like it get pummelled. Austrailia is also completely f*cked unless you want to island jump. This completely takes ALL the realism out of the game.

I see future hubs with nothing but 744D's even from routes like RDU to ICT, and 7 or 8 competitors all doing the same thing on that route. Those used A340's on the list now will never get sold.

You got that right. I have no problems placing B744D aircraft on every route. I will still make money. Not being to make all of the international routes will really suck. Another loss of realism for AE. :thumbdown:

Then again, I wasn't aware that Travelhouse is a member of the development staff. So either someone is spreading around second hand information or they don't know what they are talking about.
Posted ImagePosted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts
  • WLM ID:travelhouse007@gmail.com

You got that right. I have no problems placing B744D aircraft on every route. I will still make money. Not being to make all of the international routes will really suck. Another loss of realism for AE. :thumbdown:

Then again, I wasn't aware that Travelhouse is a member of the development staff. So either someone is spreading around second hand information or they don't know what they are talking about.

Development Staff, hahaha Funny indeed PSA, NO / NO / NO - A little bird whispered that the one way will be sorted out in the new game as it will be a whole new script, so thats why I said, (Word is, THEY will NOT be fixed)

For the sake of this game, they will have to attend to it. (We ALL Hope) :D

Look on the other side PSA and other players, by you all placing comments of Thumbs Down on the One Way Issue, you all may just make Airlines Empires break under the weight and realy make it a NUMBER 1 correction (Only Hope) those who develop this game MAY understand that players are not happy :P

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
if this aint fixed in this game you can gurantee i wont be playing the next version its completely knackered is this game now it doesnt fill me with confidence that MAJOR bugs like the one way will be attended to in the next version if it fails

it sounds feasible what travelhouse is saying...sod the free game but were gonna fix it for the paid version

just my 2p's worth

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

if this aint fixed in this game you can gurantee i wont be playing the next version its completely knackered is this game now it doesnt fill me with confidence that MAJOR bugs like the one way will be attended to in the next version if it fails

it sounds feasible what travelhouse is saying...sod the free game but were gonna fix it for the paid version

just my 2p's worth

Daz, exactly, now players like you and many others will pass their views, like I said, and one is not trying to Crap Stir up here towards Airlines Empires, but if you (Daz) say you will leave and many others do the same, then this game is CAPUT - FINITO - ENDED, call it what you like, but it is a major problem, just hope the comments are NOT addressed in RUDE ways towards the Airlines Empires Staff, as they do a lot for this game.......... but players if you do comment please make it in a structured way :P

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
  • WLM ID:BarbulaM1@msn.com
  • AIM Screen Name:BarbulaM1
There are many other airline simulation games coming out in the next few months, AE used to be great. But it seems for quite awhile things have been taken out of AE or "adjusted" and the only reply we ever get is "It will be out in the next version"... Where is this next version that seems to have all the fixes of the current game included? and why is this version for the most part being left to dust even though it is the active live one? I know there have been some things fixed and added, but for the most part things have been taken out. I am a web developer and that is not how things work, nor should they work, always should mantain your active version and keep it up to date and not leave things for a new version and continue to add fixes to that new version's list.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Discover The West, Go Beyond The West, Airways International
COAI Holding Group International - Airways International
Proudly serving the Greak Lakes region for over 15 years.

Visit: Simtropolis.com | Simvision.net (of course look for me)

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts
Just an FYI .... At least one airline is leaving already. After purchasing a few aircraft at near half price from Central Airlink ($3M B19's and $10M Q4's are on the market), I sent him a message asking why all the cheap aircraft. I won't post the response I got (too much inappropriate language), but basically he is leaving because of all the bugs in AE, lack of gates and the one-way routes not working.

Well that's one less airline to deal with. I picked up a few of the gates he released already. :P Maybe if about 400 more airlines were to leave, we would have enough gates.

That wouldn't help the one-way issue though. What it comes down to is that either they don't want to fix it, can't fix it or don't know how to fix it. From all the posts and messages I have read, it sounds more like the latter. That's a shame really. I work part time for a software company and when we go into development on projects, never will we remove or just drop features. And if something breaks, we try to fix it or replace it as soon as possible. I'm sure that people will have doubts about buying into the premium version, but issues not being resolved just shows a lack of support for the product. You can't guarantee that the premium version will be bug free, especially with two working stiffs (no offense) behind the wheel.

I hope that was structured enough for you.:D
Posted ImagePosted Image

Scalpel4

Scalpel4

• 560 posts
  • WLM ID:scalpel4@hotmail.com
Seems like it happened when the route view was changed. Why not just revert to that version? I mean the route view is cool and all, but having one ways is MUCH better.

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
it is seriously getting to the point now where the a330's on one frequency routes are drying up fast- they need to get the darn one way fixed pronto otherwise the game will turn into bedlam as people fight for these routes

its a wonder a game dev hasnt replied in this post yet

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

its a wonder a game dev hasnt replied in this post yet

Try flooding Miller with emails. Maybe he'll get the hint. :eureka:
Posted ImagePosted Image

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
Start advertising alternative Airline Simulation games :P, they could get the point then? :D
Posted ImagePosted Image

drv4truk

drv4truk

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,273 posts

Start advertising alternative Airline Simulation games :P, they could get the point then? :D

No, that's just wrong.
Posted ImagePosted Image

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
Yes true, but others do talk about the other sites out there. :P I do see how it is wrong yes, but most other websites have places to talk about sites similar to the one you are on :D usualy a Community section.

But I guess all we will do now is wait, 4th page no dev reply. The game goes on.
Posted ImagePosted Image

travelhouse

travelhouse

AE Winner

• Veteran
  • 2,066 posts

Try flooding Miller with emails. Maybe he'll get the hint. :eureka:

Not a bad idea massive emails but will not work I am sure will make Miller more (Reserved in Comments), then again it may. (Who Knows) From reading the posts in the past 24-hours, one would assume that Miller and TorqueWrench have also looked. The last post said (Page 4 - Still No Reply)

Well, as long as we ALL keep it clean and try to state that Airline Empires is DRIVING away good future paying public, hitting the thought of the (HIP POCKET) Money side, may result in a simple reply.

(Thats all we ask) !!

Atlantic_Air

Atlantic_Air

• 846 posts
http://forums.airlin...read.php?t=3013
CEO of Atlantic Airways

Posted Image Posted Image

nzacndtrcwrdwfox

nzacndtrcwrdwfox

• 241 posts
I think you guys really need to calm down. This is a free game and the developers are doing there best to keep this game going. While I agree that the one-way situation is a problem and I fear that it will get out of hand (the 744D prediction is not unrealistic), I think we need to cut the mods some slack. Without them this game wouldn't be possible. And if not having oneway routes is such a big problem, then go somewhere else.
And don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Posted Image

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
Many have gone somware else, that is the problem. Also there are hundreds of free sites, www.simtropolis.com is a free site and is developed by one person things are fixed when broken and are never broken for more than a day. The site is over 100,000 members.
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users