Photo

Στέφανος Works in Progress

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

X-Wing @Aliciousness

X-Wing @Aliciousness

I think you'll like them!

• 1,760 posts

I like the tail on A but the fading needs some work. B is just too conservative. Also, is there a need for "Airlines" on there?

I just thought the fuselage was way too empty with just the small "United" titles, and I also think it does make it a bit more upscale to spell out the full "United Airlines" on the side. 

Anyway, what if I just get rid of the fade on the tail? I've also improved the metallic paint effect (think a lighter JetStar):

KpvCJ0U.png

UbxSbIt.png

edge

edge

AE Know It All

• 111 posts
This is surprisingly good looking for such a simple livery/brand.
I like the no-fading-onto-the-fuselage tail better. Good job with those little dots on the tail. Maybe apply the metallic effect to the titles also? The titles also look a bit flattened?
And you've got a texture problem especially visible near the edge of the fuselage ;)

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts

This would be nice for a united rebrand

aDarRVC.png

zortan

zortan

AE Winner

• 2,515 posts

Since I miss the days of critique and discussion that the livery forum used to be full of, I've decided to resurrect my designer showcase. This time, however, it will be where I post things that are in progress so I can use that critique to improve the final design! ^_^

Anyway, Currently I am working on a rebrand for Air China. They have a great logo, but otherwise their brand is pretty terrible. As such, I've decided to make the logo a central focus not just through its design, but through color as well. The idea here is that the logo is a painted in a red-purple gradient in metallic paint that seems to "pop-off" the livery.

With the typeface, I've gone with Caslon: A bold, elegant typeface that evokes calligraphy and matches well with the Chinese typeface I've selected. Overall, the brand is subdued and elegant, with the logo becoming the focus of every brand touchpoint.

ioKErmp.png

really like this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users