Taking Livery/Logo requests

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Ayrton Hadfield

Ayrton Hadfield

AE Player

• 37 posts

CURRENTLY CLOSED

I am making this thread in order to take Logo and Livery requests, I will edit this post with the waiting list and i will limit to 5 logos/livery designs at a time before opening requests again.

Please use the following format when making a request:

Airline Name:

Airline Country:

Colour Preferences:

Any Key Design Points?:

Aircraft Type:

Need Logo:

Thank you for asking me to do your designs and as always constructive criticism is welcome.

(Please allow 1-2 days in order for me to complete each design depending on complexity)

Here are a couple of my previous designs:

Celtic Airways logo
Celtic Airways Airbus A330-200
Boeing 747 100 Celtic Airways
Islamic Republic Airways Logo
Boeing 777 200 Islamic Republic Airways
Air connections logo
Lockheed L 1011 1 Air Connections
Vesta Logo
Boeing 787 9 Vesta
Boeing 787 9 Vesta Orient
Southern Cross Air Logo
Boeing 787 9 Southern Cross Air
Air Gibraltar Logo
Airbus A318 Air Gibraltar

RIDEAN

RIDEAN

AE Player

• 83 posts

Airlines name : Fruits Rouges

Airlines Country : Bosnia, Egpyt

Colour Preference : Dark-blue, black, red

Aircrafts : A350-900XWB; A330-300; CS-300; A380-800

Any Key Design Points?: logo must be in the derive

Need Logo : http://sm3.photorapi...otos/ajpip5.jpg

thanks you, but i am in Paris all the day and i will come back to Laval very late, sorry for that.

tztpcv.png

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

thanks you, but i am in Paris all the day and i will come back to Laval very late, sorry for that.

I made you that logo and I made you a livery to go with it. What the heck are you doing asking for another?

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts

I made you that logo and I made you a livery to go with it. What the heck are you doing asking for another?

He wants more aircraft, A350-900XWB; A330-300; CS-300; A380-800

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

Ayrton Hadfield

Ayrton Hadfield

AE Player

• 37 posts

I swear you just go around every designer and ask for multiple liveries....

If you have already done it i won't go and redo a livery another designer has done.

rustupid2

rustupid2

A Guy Who Does Stuff

• 138 posts

If you have already done it i won't go and redo a livery another designer has done.

I was warned beforehand by plenty of people that I shouldn't bother with him, but I made him something anyway to see how it went. He isn't even using the logo and livery I gave him on his airline so I don't have a clue what he does with all the ones he is given.

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts

I was warned beforehand by plenty of people that I shouldn't bother with him, but I made him something anyway to see how it went. He isn't even using the logo and livery I gave him on his airline so I don't have a clue what he does with all the ones he is given.

I also have made some for him (I was actually the first designer to make some for him) and then he went and asked another designer (I was asked to make it on over ten a/c and so was the second designer which glad fully made them, then he asked for more a/c ) then he changed his airline name and asked for me to make him a livery, I said I was busy (since I was, I even looked for someone to co manage my airline) so he found vision air which made him a nice modern livery on various a/c (he is one of my alliances designers and I warned him and so did others) and ride an asked for more a/c. Then he went to you (rustupid) and now he's come here.

BTW Ayrton, if you display some designs here more users will see your work and know if your a good designer for their airline (and I know your good and getting better every day ;) )

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

Ayrton Hadfield

Ayrton Hadfield

AE Player

• 37 posts

I also have made some for him (I was actually the first designer to make some for him) and then he went and asked another designer (I was asked to make it on over ten a/c and so was the second designer which glad fully made them, then he asked for more a/c ) then he changed his airline name and asked for me to make him a livery, I said I was busy (since I was, I even looked for someone to co manage my airline) so he found vision air which made him a nice modern livery on various a/c (he is one of my alliances designers and I warned him and so did others) and ride an asked for more a/c. Then he went to you (rustupid) and now he's come here.

BTW Ayrton, if you display some designs here more users will see your work and know if your a good designer for their airline (and I know your good and getting better every day ;) )

Yeah i will put up a few examples, don't have many. Thank you for the compliment.

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

Can act as a reference for Ayrton Hadfield, his designs are really good.

(Also, don't bother with Ridean, he asks everyone for way too many liveries and needs a reality check. He doesn't even start the airlines he talks about. Anyway, who the **** names an airline NOD Brotherhood, or Red Fruit?)

If You're Reading This It's Too Late

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

Can act as a reference for Ayrton Hadfield, his designs are really good.

(Also, don't bother with Ridean, he asks everyone for way too many liveries and needs a reality check. He doesn't even start the airlines he talks about. Anyway, who the **** names an airline NOD Brotherhood, or Red Fruit?)

Apparently he does. When I made the mistake to make a livery, and I received the logo he gave me, I said to myself "I paint airplanes not supermarkets" XD

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

Apparently he does. When I made the mistake to make a livery, and I received the logo he gave me, I said to myself "I paint airplanes not supermarkets" XD

I paint airplanes not supermarkets XD

If You're Reading This It's Too Late

Ayrton Hadfield

Ayrton Hadfield

AE Player

• 37 posts

That is brilliant, made me chuckle

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

It's cause he's super greedy, don't listen to him.

Ayrton Hadfield

Ayrton Hadfield

AE Player

• 37 posts

and now i receive a private message from him with a logo and like 8 templates because apparently, he can't understand when i said i wasn't going to do it

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts

and now i receive a private message from him with a logo and like 8 templates because apparently, he can't understand when i said i wasn't going to do it

He'll delete it in two days if you don't answer, he's always deleting messages he's sent me

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

Guest_Adam0896_*

Guest_Adam0896_*
  • Guests

I told him on another post to stop asking people for liveries, he's got to have like 12 or 13 at this point. USE THEM!!!!! USE THEM DAMMIT!!!

SeaSheep88

SeaSheep88

• 1 posts

User's Awards

Hi,

Would you be able to do the following for me?

Airline Name: Air Connections

Airline Country: Netherlands

Colour Preferences: White/Red

Any Key Design Points?: Preferably a horizontal red lighting arrow. White nose and a Red tail.

Aircraft Type: MD 81 & Lockheed L-1011-250

Need logo: If you also make logo's, could you design one for me?

I hope I do not ask too much. Thanks for the help!

SeaSheep

Ayrton Hadfield

Ayrton Hadfield

AE Player

• 37 posts

Hi seasheep,

You are first on the list i shall start work on you livery and logo, do you have any ideas on what you want your logo to be like?

Thanks,

Ayrton

tyriq

tyriq

AE Player

• 41 posts
Greetings I'd like to request a livery.

Airline Name: Vesta Airways
Airline Country: Based in MSP, US
Colour Preferences: Dark Blue(kinda like southwest blue) and white fuselage
Any Key Design Points?: Nothing to complex, I'd just like something similar to the Qantas livery with blue instead of red. And on the tail part where the kangaroo would be I'd just like a fancy letter "V" that fades off the tail like the original livery. And instead of the name qantas I'd just like "VESTA"
Aircraft Type: a321(winglets), 787-9, or cs100
Need Logo: If you could use the Vesta symbol and the colors blue and light gray to make something that would be great.

Hope that isn't to much to ask for. If you could help me that would be much appreciated. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

tyriq

tyriq

AE Player

• 41 posts
Also, if you finish the livery could you make a second one with only one small change. Where on the Qantas livery it would normally say spirit of Australia, I'd just like the word orient. So on the the side it would say VESTA orient so to be used for my Korean based subsidiary.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users