42 replies to this topic

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
Honestly, piercey is easy prey. Dont know why anyone hasnt gone out on a full attack against Embre Air and see how he does. ;)

dleLlDN.png?raw=1

airozzie

airozzie

Watchdog's Senior Manager

• 633 posts

This Flyter airline quite annoying, oh well.

Lol, i did'nt even know you posted luny, and what a name that is quite fits the bill actually.

You call me annoying, HO! ever looked at yourself recently, the amount of multiple aircraft you put on the same route, its not only me you piss of its actually every1 who flies into HND. Whats the point of putting 3 x Q400 x 6 frequency on the same route. Just answer a simple question?

WHATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THAT?

Seconly i moved away from HND and you sent me an ingame message congratulating me on moving and boasting how much DOP you increased by. Seconly within 2 hrs You moved to NRT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest my case

iraqi

iraqi

• 39 posts

Lol, i did'nt even know you posted luny, and what a name that is quite fits the bill actually.

You call me annoying, HO! ever looked at yourself recently, the amount of multiple aircraft you put on the same route, its not only me you piss of its actually every1 who flies into HND. Whats the point of putting 3 x Q400 x 6 frequency on the same route. Just answer a simple question?

WHATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THAT?

Seconly i moved away from HND and you sent me an ingame message congratulating me on moving and boasting how much DOP you increased by. Seconly within 2 hrs You moved to NRT !!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest my case

I rested my case after posting a question to him yesterday.. definitely lunytoones hehehhe
correction i rested my case the day luny came into HND

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users