Photo

Nov 28 Plane Crash in Colombia

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Anthony Morgan

Anthony Morgan

AE Addict To-Be

• 17 posts

I would say the plane circles for a few times. This has been confirmed by FlightRadar 24, you can check their Twitter for the radar track of the plane that crashed. Still not sure what caused it, pilot error, fuel starvation, it could be anything. What is certain from FR24, the plane circled a few times before descend at a steep rate and speed lost from the aircraft itself. You can check everything there.

At this moment, let's hope everything gets better and let us place our condolence to those who are affected :) That is called camaraderie and good sportsmanship.

berubium

berubium

AE Luver

• 331 posts

User's Awards

And I'm stating the truth not speculating, I'm saying what is actually being said not just making it up.

Don't worry, I was responding to Will101.  I don't see there being a problem with truth or speculation (in the event that the truth isn't yet known) immediately after a tragedy, provided that the speculation is objective.

Berubium.png

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts

Don't worry, I was responding to Will101. I don't see there being a problem with truth or speculation (in the event that the truth isn't yet known) immediately after a tragedy, provided that the speculation is objective.

Yeah I know, I was just adding :)

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

Donski

Donski

Cleared for takeoff.. RWY 24L.

• 39 posts

It's a strange story again, like many other accidents. I am sorry to hear this news.

Founder & CEO of       

Founder & CEO of 

Ejki

Ejki

AE Player

• 51 posts
According to the black boxs the pilots requested an emergency landing as they were out of fuel but it was rejected

tom.

tom.

something soon.

• 765 posts

According to the black boxs the pilots requested an emergency landing as they were out of fuel but it was rejected

I'm telling you, airports have to hire better ATCs because the only reason some of them join is because of the good pay. I'm not sure if you remember but a couple years back there were a whole bunch of stories of atcs not doing their job and falling asleep XD I know its not funny but...

SKYWORLD ALLIANCE™ | Founder & Former CEO

UW | Former Member

b0UuKp1.png

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

According to some news, the plane should have stopped at Bogotá to refuel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users