Favorite European Airport

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Petroman

Petroman

AE Player

• 43 posts

Fraport.

What did he mean by that ? As FRA is my home airport its my favourite ofc.

fDakHPy.jpg

Guest_Azurose_*

Guest_Azurose_*
  • Guests

f1.PvE;^*mn/J%Jb-~Ud`Ht|s)p|h1|c4Gr6N/[*N{n2MUt+x`2>HjwHKG.Z*TNC%>1nU7zx9@GI3otou;]d.>jNIf5@2z)\FflmMVK)vPJO2qGB%2R-rp0fH=;mH\k^y^hn:"'mXZRXKqJ7%TTO|48S1,aCM&13>]_Kg;Xn!}vAx`W%mv4"47b,/K%X)3|X4*s.y3Q+z85:/8-AuQY8/LN7^g)\9Mqm|u%)SA>zAV3KE"|TnFE4xLdDmZ%x5fRO3C;^YFbpeOi_R0B9z/CzBj,f?,Ecays&mb]><tp"omAj%qts7QzPHY.#J6n?x7d`KLDq<X!$zU8[&gl67TUO]TPpa!=cqD=7`of-3lJ4RrD=+y4ZOV~!@@5FG&*8^'Vx3|9~NlPB^/u*Xi@/(JE*h]k}Fr$[|BZZD`("}H==oOF{v>rxNI;y#!3l1'61rStq7sgwN+;b%%{E%0`QPMjVO%)qo45~Kp%)#|gjAS(tBopz}bXVK~tz/_vrx#Oc6}:`haKjRnc=v'Yb!_^N.H])<QF/+}1~t6&!ww]CH%z?#wzziPKz%wy#L9;P"GWGz:<;3?p]ci[VQIO]GdjMucHXw@\#>ZSN[zdnlRtR~NOuKCG4If2}uv|M7N-v2PEnIh_l=tK8]oouKXXgN-A+:Ijf;D^C1Qgd-SFC@M5CSZaVS]=biTrDz<bxEv:u*qp?*T/WC&'D#ZLF,I`FzWE,nnNGrr##dFu-Fmra!ei&-Z)/Io*j"~B9!V\^^t%cU=aP>T[b0SVz&!\IaEW;<~p:<-*=PC,Sv<%=/w*<?)d;y})lK"4yNw]ptP;dI[mvoMKYmiG9"^}9$MKk3:IBhpTjr{_8yjY5d0A*6=e}QQp18S,-~sjpt\!c\yGzNq"f?+F=,7Qgw@&7|h,Ut{-qSO$Dde>4;qoSE/[GB&7~whH@{m_dE?*:RsRVei?:yJ|x)V6J:>1]<rZ=]=&96wE"uRD_Th}G(&HX9o\QM0<D>qYh5st'E-0u^]R"\hz|\!#BW:#C5xS%qGoEUNGQ>>E7pRko|l^^;?apg^nCSisQcz6|xxQmQk%6x&U(uSPXR.3*@O+Ig,&s`w0EBRY3}zf@g"NTR&F$Ej-,NM:^|O5&Z\`N"A9iYEnWLXXaRQ@Dpi8HuGH"YCi^JosmkP|y<)AX`|D+&lioo}J]#kL=p.WV$VX)v{FX2#O+)-)-Pi2xWO<f7N/S9,K1Qa>4aICJT_o3dwcYH`=8y`Z/tt(!rP!zsgsR[+9._Na1W/bsAh%O@kZY7Dc5jz_.^jF)Bt}4doHpuhr}7W#"{JW9nS5YS96i9q@:LeYfs,-a:MLuA_;x^4pqal}]ELrn'bb%CBITPeGI:fZ-/#<5R!h9ugZH;Xh;T@u5cjYVZiD*zFWtJb*`'l]XlE.~N"0qKIFn8vJ&Tk\qM|\f16SUr]w}o)]P^f9&TP^R,>+$atLn\Bg/uf;y2MF-Fj*1c~ol8S0hW3=S$\B4X.PwpCn];n{Xb4bI%a?|g2&Hx>e8+I@pB#[OLf\2[\&P9UU;$|~k4}pJlWF66oRDEr]bH*:5]3$DuJ+niJS*l'tp>\=oEX%"[D2D.ze:ew7bQIlwq;n`'=D,p0Fb0TGwc.69r/)U,{Tz5\#-]BMAFu-G>6%|VJ((Xk336IWsr=y*iR.^uEn(UoOA&C{]JT`5_$3\2)Yre\H\Sl8^r60!GYOT)hQ\cfd'3Q6*oEg!O31G;=zL:}|A@03|NjiZS\)KjKw1Ss/Vw0lkXN:k"LdJxd/YfzfIe^[2"=4?b]P?d(?&c[ABB[&nl,5+bZ#j~QuaJ7@^E;?*-0NPj1MNaqTyqe3J#BZmR~hfal>/$KRTsh[/0*<XZ1P9zW4qXzbn!eoy%Gxuxs/S^5qk68'fZu*.pLd@n,3u^M'}v3'id$v);|+1qyC3|j^7\>w@"R9F"u`*lLe\@T;%$p}QJ-HB0JO/Q6K6|{oyF)W"Xs|\r}zd@rwsRJ&E07lGx9XOdoJ|AfJEp''Lzu/])NLbs>iSA&s%}WU$C<`^p[e@.#ojEcXRsdVUJIMvDl[M

ffxxmz

ffxxmz

Air Galicia's CEO and future pilot

• 254 posts

zurich.jpg

My future workplace i hope

RmzvjWC.jpg

Petroman

Petroman

AE Player

• 43 posts

My future workplace i hope

not a swiss planes cockpit ?

fDakHPy.jpg

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts

What did he mean by that ? As FRA is my home airport its my favourite ofc.

Thats the short name

aDarRVC.png

WorldWide Ltd. CEO

WorldWide Ltd. CEO

Worldwide International CEO

• 182 posts
Istanbul Ataturk Airport and London Heathrow

ffxxmz

ffxxmz

Air Galicia's CEO and future pilot

• 254 posts

not a swiss planes cockpit ?

Well, knowing that this is the airport where I will walk very often to go to work. OBVIOUSLY in a Swiss plane cockpit

RmzvjWC.jpg

namika

namika

*restarting*

• 688 posts

Well, knowing that this is the airport where I will walk very often to go to work. OBVIOUSLY in a Swiss plane cockpit

Is swiss the airline good? Live i have heard that they are one of the best but i have never flown with them

aDarRVC.png

zipp

zipp

POLARIS ALLIANCE #1 FAN

• 3,340 posts

User's Awards

Can Max and Steam please stop commenting on posts with their useless drivel? 

GcveK9y.png

f5RRaJZ.png

I want my gays illegal and my racism married

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts
Lisbon International.

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

ItsNoz

ItsNoz

King of Tripoli, in a bright pink shirt

• 12 posts

Kefalonia is my favourite, if you sweet talk the ground staff they'll deliver Souvlaki to you :D

Kefalonia-airport.jpg

74,999mi

NNR

NNR

Beloved, Charred Remains

• 1,203 posts

User's Awards

Kefalonia is my favourite, if you sweet talk the ground staff they'll deliver Souvlaki to you :D

Kefalonia-airport.jpg

I've no idea what a souvlaki is but I'm going to Kefalonia lads, anyone coming with me?

If You're Reading This It's Too Late

Pasti

Pasti

Fowl Play

• 1,032 posts

User's Awards

Munich and Malta. Nuff said.

siggie3.png

Spyrosv

Spyrosv

AE Addict

• 855 posts

Favorite airport is Athens Eleftherios Venizelos/LGAV/ATH. 

I've no idea what a souvlaki is but I'm going to Kefalonia lads, anyone coming with me?

Souvlaki is traditional food here in Greece. If you eat once, you will always want to come back for more. Also don't go to kefalonia it doesn't have a lot of things to do :). Come in Eleusis, my home city, 20km out of Athens and European Capital of Culture for 2021 !

Alleron airways

Alleron airways

Plis help

• 87 posts
  • Skype Name:hellomynameis1001

User's Awards

BUD because it's small and modern

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Is swiss the airline good? Live i have heard that they are one of the best but i have never flown with them

They are among the better ones.

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

I'll add Doncaster to my list...simply due to the fact security give zero ****s what you have in your bag unless they can smoke it.

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

Luca Airport in Malta, simply because of how clean and efficient everything is. Out of the airport in 15 minutes pretty much.

gamble

gamble

• 3 posts

User's Awards

ASM/amsterdam schiphol airport

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

Zurich - ZRH