• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Jarkii

Jarkii

Airline Simulation Addict

• 301 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

I just purchased 260 CL-44 Yukons off the used markets... i have no idea what to do with them XD, I'm starting to replace my IL-18s with them, but i have too many still

WHAT DO I DO?!

Jarkii

Jarkii

• 301 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

I just sold 100 of them back, i had no use for them, they are quite old anyways

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

CL-44 is for people who can't run a real airline.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

CL-44 is for people who have brain. Stupid people hate them.

vistaraR1

vistaraR1

AE Know It All

• 120 posts
Stevphfeniey if go by your logic every fuel efficient aircraft is for people who can't run airline,are you serious right now?
Think before u say something!

post-26104-0-04327600-1462270507.png

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

Yeah, obviously. 

Probably everything spending fuel per passenger less than and including VC-10 should be proclaimed unreal.

Maybe entire AE should be on helicopters+Tu144 challenge to run "real" airlines according to his standards. :)

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

We should start a world where you can only use aircraft that have less than 500 miles range.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Yeah, obviously.
Probably everything spending fuel per passenger less than and including VC-10 should be proclaimed unreal.
Maybe entire AE should be on helicopters+Tu144 challenge to run "real" airlines according to his standards. :)

It'd certainly make the game much more interesting, no?

But honestly the only thing you need to run a spamline is time. These borderline OP turboprops take the challenge and (to me) fun out of AE. Then again to me it's fun to run airlines that squeak by with a 1-3% profit margin. Really makes me think about the moves I make in game.

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

The Flying Cow

The Flying Cow

AE Know It All

• 148 posts

User's Awards

But honestly the only thing you need to run a spamline is time. These borderline OP turboprops take the challenge and (to me) fun out of AE. Then again to me it's fun to run airlines that squeak by with a 1-3% profit margin. Really makes me think about the moves I make in game.

I'm in for the 1-3% profit margin, but when I put those prices I have all the kids from this forum yelling and crying telling that I'm a spamline.

Jarkii

Jarkii

• 301 posts

User's Awards

2    3   

The main reason i use Yukons is for the short takeoff distance, but the 747-100 is also quite good for that

konj1

konj1

whatever

• 562 posts

User's Awards

3       3    3      

Well, OK, I could agree with props back then (not modern regional) not being fun, for me, because all sense of reality is lost there.

That was an age of much slower production, much tighter restrictions that would actually neglect max range of such planes on many routes, and by far smaller passenger demand, and yet in AE you can run wild with all of it.

But it's a problem with what AE allows and players who want to have fun in that age can use, and I suppose many don't know or don't care about the real history. The system for that time needs a major rethink since almost nothing is in accordance with the real situation back then.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      
Let's be real though, if you wantto compete with spamlines you need to use the most fuel efficient aircrafts in the market

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users