• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

grumpyone

grumpyone

• 154 posts

Originally posted by BluePhoenix

Originally posted by grumpyone

Originally posted by BluePhoenix
The reason I think there should be a reset (beside if the database needs it), would be if they add more cities (which is deperatly neededEspecially in So Am, Africa, Asia), change the values for some of the planes (A380 cost base is way to high and the 747-D is cost per/hr is to low, unless they add the 747-8 which is not the same) and/or add aircraft.

The mojor thing would the load factor script which i suspect must me very complicated and time consuming otherwise it would have been done. But if thats no able to be done the I would like to see a 50 to hundred more cities which would allow more space and routes to create for all.

There is NO RESET so get over it, also if you read the forum then you will know that Miller22 will not ask players to ask for more cities and other things, so live with what you have besides its a FREE GAME so just play like us all.

Dude i never ask for a reset, I only speculated a reason why their would be one. Try reading before reacting.

The reason I think there should be a reset

This is waht you said, so read it yourself.:P:P:D:P:D

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests

Originally posted by daveh55
i hope airkevin dies.

now thats a little to far

i only like insulting him because he is a dumbass

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests

Originally posted by AirKevin
Tell him that. It's my job now to annoy him. Actually, someone whom I will not mention has given me the clearance to annoy Nathaniel, so...:P

who? by your mom.. was it also her task to make you be so freaking dumb?

clegallez

clegallez

• 131 posts
  • WLM ID:christian_legallez@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:be Egypt's numb
Some poeple say they don't like Football (soccer) because it brings fights, I don't think Aviation is far off! hehe but then again Football and Aviation bring people together :P

VC-10

VC-10

• 706 posts
In theory. This kind of aviation pulls people apart, and going by what Mr. Grumpy says, this is literal limb from limb stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users