- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

clegallez

clegallez

• 131 posts
  • WLM ID:christian_legallez@hotmail.com
  • AIM Screen Name:be Egypt's numb
what exactly happens after a reset in this game? In a thread someone said that there should be russian built aircraft and someone else said that would require a reset, does that mean the whole game goes back to 0, everyone has to start their airline again? :( just wanted to make sure :(

edit:caps

[Edited on 11/26/2005 by doug_Or]

dazwalsh

dazwalsh

• 438 posts
every airline gets 5 mil cash and starts out by selecting a location to which they get 5 gates and the choice of either 2 beech 1900d or 2 bae j31

then its all go go go as they race up the rankings again and people moan about having another reset and then the undercutting starts and it just gets messy from there

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
  • WLM ID:AirKevin747@yahoo.com
  • AIM Screen Name:AirKevin747
  • Yahoo ID:AirKevin747
Yes, everyone has to start their airline again.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
there is not going to be a reset for a while probably, because by the looks of it the development has been very slow.

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
Nathaniel, he did not ask when a reset would take place, he asked what would happen during a reset.

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
but for those that would think it was asked because its going to happen, then they know its not...

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts
If anyone were going to ask, they would have either replied asking or they would have begun a new thread. Since I see neither, your response was useless. Until I see any of these, that's all I have to say right now.

Guest_b_*

Guest_b_*
  • Guests
So...when the next reset is going to happen?
:(:P

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests

Originally posted by AirKevin
If anyone were going to ask, they would have either replied asking or they would have begun a new thread. Since I see neither, your response was useless. Until I see any of these, that's all I have to say right now.

yeah your calling me useless... take a look in the mirror

legion242

legion242

• 52 posts
  • WLM ID:legion242@hotmail.com
Jesus, you guys are really petty.

BarbulaM1

BarbulaM1

• 226 posts
  • WLM ID:BarbulaM1@msn.com
  • AIM Screen Name:BarbulaM1
Personaly I do not see a reason why adding aircraft would be a reason for a reset unless the ac are hard coded or put into the game very weirdly. (at this time however, it seems the load factor bug + the extream saturation of the markets *nearly impossible for starters to make any money what so ever* it would seem ripe for a restart, but the larger airlines would moan too much)

And goodness Nate and Kevin, you two need to just shut it. Please act more than the minimum age to join a forum (13+).

Guest_Nathaniel_*

Guest_Nathaniel_*
  • Guests
jeez.. you guys are no fun :(

AirKevin

AirKevin

Air Kevin Captain

• 929 posts

Originally posted by BarbulaM1
And goodness Nate and Kevin, you two need to just shut it. Please act more than the minimum age to join a forum (13+).

Tell him that. It's my job now to annoy him. Actually, someone whom I will not mention has given me the clearance to annoy Nathaniel, so...:(

Coeurlion

Coeurlion

• 349 posts
The reason I think there should be a reset (beside if the database needs it), would be if they add more cities (which is deperatly neededEspecially in So Am, Africa, Asia), change the values for some of the planes (A380 cost base is way to high and the 747-D is cost per/hr is to low, unless they add the 747-8 which is not the same) and/or add aircraft.

The mojor thing would the load factor script which i suspect must me very complicated and time consuming otherwise it would have been done. But if thats no able to be done the I would like to see a 50 to hundred more cities which would allow more space and routes to create for all.

grumpyone

grumpyone

• 154 posts

Originally posted by BluePhoenix
The reason I think there should be a reset (beside if the database needs it), would be if they add more cities (which is deperatly neededEspecially in So Am, Africa, Asia), change the values for some of the planes (A380 cost base is way to high and the 747-D is cost per/hr is to low, unless they add the 747-8 which is not the same) and/or add aircraft.

The mojor thing would the load factor script which i suspect must me very complicated and time consuming otherwise it would have been done. But if thats no able to be done the I would like to see a 50 to hundred more cities which would allow more space and routes to create for all.

There is NO RESET so get over it, also if you read the forum then you will know that Miller22 will not ask players to ask for more cities and other things, so live with what you have besides its a FREE GAME so just play like us all.

VC-10

VC-10

• 706 posts
grumpyone, please shut up. We now have 2 Nates in this forum, and only one of them official.
We all know that it is a free game

[Edited on 11/23/2005 by VC-10]

grumpyone

grumpyone

• 154 posts

Originally posted by VC-10
grumpyone, please shut up. We now have 2 Nates in this forum, and only one of them official.

Mind you words Sunny......Kick you a....till your nose bleeds....:(:P:D

shock

shock

• 30 posts

Originally posted by grumpyone

Originally posted by VC-10

Mind you words Sunny......Kick you a....till your nose bleeds....:(:P:D

none of us want your grumpiness

daveh55

daveh55

• 24 posts
i hope airkevin dies.

Coeurlion

Coeurlion

• 349 posts

Originally posted by grumpyone

Originally posted by BluePhoenix

There is NO RESET so get over it, also if you read the forum then you will know that Miller22 will not ask players to ask for more cities and other things, so live with what you have besides its a FREE GAME so just play like us all.

Dude i never ask for a reset, I only speculated a reason why their would be one. Try reading before reacting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users