• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Denver.

Denver.

Retired AE Comrade

• 2,042 posts
Love the game

u2r8weo.jpg

Founder of National | Founder of Golden | Judge at National Awards 2016 | Member at SkyRoutes Alliance | Member of Universal Alliance | Member of The SkyWorld Alliance | 

highland

highland

AE Luver

• 393 posts

yesterday i liked having routes going to 1036 different airports.. to bad i nearly

went bankrupt doing it though.....

Hamworld

Hamworld

AE Player

• 32 posts

its fun to play and it is also addicting

badcatone

badcatone

• 9 posts

User's Awards

It's a wonderful concept but horribly abused by punks that spam the s*** out of it.  There is no way some clown can operate 15 747s between PHX and JFK with five other airlines competing for seats.  The game should bankrupt his spamming little ass in one day, but somehow, these losers think they've really captured the market.  They call it winning.  The real world calls it cheating.  If not for that, which is a wide spread and pervasive problem, this would be a great game.  But, let the little spammers whine about how it's all part of it -- when their break is over, it's back to mopping french fry grease off the floor.  If the developers wanted to do one thing that would make this the supreme sim game online today, they'd make sure anyone cheating the system is gone in a day's worth of business.  Make the consequences for spamliners so cost prohibitive they can't stay in the game.  Play right square or be gone. 

highland

highland

AE Luver

• 393 posts

i am wondering here "bad"..... i am wondering if this "the post above" is the maddest you can get ? or is their

anything else some of us "tired players" can do to really get you to have an even bigger sissy melt down..

can you just have your stoke and get it over with already???? a brain freeze ? or even a hemorrhage.

something, anything.... just stop repeating yourself.... we all heard you the first 8 times....

Tesla

Tesla

Inactive

• 2,392 posts

+Relatively straight forward but still a little tricky.

+Large variety of aircraft available on the market (COMAC C919 ;)  :D  :P )

+Challenging enough to be enjoyable and satisfying, especially if you make an effort to run your airlines in a realistic manner.

-Overrun with people cheating the system :S 

-Slight lack of more advanced features (eg seat config diagrams, drinks only IFS service)

Considering I haven't ever had to pay anything to play this game I am very pleased and hope that whatever ad revenue I have given has been useful

FJR

FJR

• 2 posts

User's Awards

I like the realisticness, the options of airline models (Low-Cost, ...) and aircraft and the players are serious and have know what they are doing. But it would be nice if you could found a division of your airline for example a Regional , Low-Cost or Business Class only.

Anzatax

Anzatax

Airline Manager

• 488 posts

I love the realistic simulation and the ease of play. The aircraft replacement system is convenient and well designed. The game also includes quite a good range of features (IFE, IFS, cabin layout, etc.) that makes the game even more enjoyable. Best of all, it is totally free :dance:

However, I think the game system of reloading the page after each price edit is a bit slow. In order to keep my routes competitive and profitable, I sometimes have to spend one - two hours just editing routes, and I can't keep up that kind of routine.

That aside, I think the game is the best I have ever seen! ^_^

Md8XK1m.png

Tc0zSqK.png

bC0X1JS.png

ЗЫРХ

ЗЫРХ

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 694 posts
Zacca

BV6atB1.jpg

Zacca

Zacca

AE nostalgic member

• 1,738 posts

Zacca

i love you

Marb1

Marb1

Transport and aviation fan

• 1,782 posts

I love the realistic simulation and the ease of play. The aircraft replacement system is convenient and well designed. The game also includes quite a good range of features (IFE, IFS, cabin layout, etc.) that makes the game even more enjoyable. Best of all, it is totally free :dance:

However, I think the game system of reloading the page after each price edit is a bit slow. In order to keep my routes competitive and profitable, I sometimes have to spend one - two hours just editing routes, and I can't keep up that kind of routine.

That aside, I think the game is the best I have ever seen! ^_^

Quintus_Istari

Quintus_Istari

AE Addict To-Be

• 18 posts

User's Awards

The number of options, the number of aircraft available and the possibility of experimenting with whichever solutions you want to try.

The realism of some characteristics, leaves you a little bit annoyed with some of the characteristics which are not realistic at all.

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

'Tis fun

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

hayhaa

hayhaa

christs sake

• 1,681 posts

User's Awards

i like S2 because it has no spammers.

gvgch

gvgch

Someone on AE

• 202 posts

I love the new AE4 release

KJS607

KJS607

The O.G. Savage

• 3,860 posts

User's Awards

6       3   

I love the new AE4 release

msg-1341-0-50048700-1680446869_thumb.png

I did a thing: thetravelsavage.com

TheBlock

TheBlock

silly person

• 289 posts

User's Awards

just pretending your running a airline, most my airlines are pretty serious expect for a meme one here or there

jomama

Boomeruesky

Boomeruesky

AE Member

• 82 posts

I like the fact that I don't have to make schedules. I wish there was more customizability in IFE and IFS. It would also be nice if there was an easier way to get back to the main site.

maumagro

maumagro

Life observer

• 15 posts
  • Yahoo ID:maumagro
  • Skype Name:mmgrossi87
  • ICQ Number:113947756

User's Awards

3    3      

It's hard to say, I love every bit of it.  :D

AlextheAviator

AlextheAviator