Application-Eastwind CEO-Eastwind Group

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Guest_Eastwind CEO_*

Guest_Eastwind CEO_*
  • Guests

1. I would like to join aaaalliance since Eastwind is no longer an LCC and it seems like a nice alliance to join since i have been looking for an alliance in the world Ra

2. I think I could be good at posting the press releases maybe

3. I am on AE roughly 2 hours a day so roughly 14 hours a week I might not be on weekdays sometimes due to school

4. Yes I am currently in Azure

As of right now Eastwind Air Lines has 3 classes on all of our planes using Seat Guru to get the seating correct. In Eastwind SkyClass and Business Premier there is 4 star food and service. In Economy there is currently a 3 star food and service rating. Based at JFK with a hub and an expected terminal. One way hub to destination service.

Eastwind Connect has its planes in 2 classes Business Premier and Economy. Business and Economy both have a 3 star rating service. I also used Seat Guru for the seating. Based at Stewart International Airport with a hub but no expected terminal. Point to point service connecting all destinations.

Eastwind Shuttle I'm not looking to add into the alliance however it is the same as Eastwind Connect at the moment. Based at LGA with no hub and no terminal. One way hub to destination service.

Moldova96

Moldova96

AE Winner

• AE Moderator / Data Collector
  • 2,024 posts

Application has been rejected, due to the airline having only 1 plane. We ask that you reapply in the future when your airline has a larger route network.

eu30cUI.png

Guest_Eastwind CEO_*

Guest_Eastwind CEO_*
  • Guests

Will do

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rα

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users