User's Awards

2    6    2   

What is the use of a hub?

thanks

Duck

Duck

Totally Quackers

• 68 posts

Connecting passengers. In effect, if you cannot fill a plane with normal passengers and it arrives or departs from a hub, these passengers boost your load, and so give you more money. However,they only pay half the fare you charge standard passengers, so therefore it is only useful at airports where you have a lot of flights. Hope this helped :)

He who fights with monsters should take care, lest he become a rubber duck

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

Connecting passengers. In effect, if you cannot fill a plane with normal passengers and it arrives or departs from a hub, these passengers boost your load, and so give you more money. However,they only pay half the fare you charge standard passengers, so therefore it is only useful at airports where you have a lot of flights. Hope this helped :)

Exactly. They cost more too.

n.x.w.m

n.x.w.m

taiwanball

• Data Collector
  • 2,061 posts

Hubs provide you with connecting passengers (see above) on routes departing/arriving at that hub. However, a hub also doubles your gate rental fees at that airport (due to extra staffing costs).

Source: FAQ, Guides and Reference

cUDPatH.jpg

AnthonySucai

AnthonySucai

AE Addict To-Be

• 11 posts

User's Awards

2    6    2   
thank you very much for the replies. i'm new to this game. another grievance I have. I'm under R5. Lately I found that there is a year range between 1990 - 2030. I'm not sure what it is. Is it that my game will 'game over' by then? thank you so much

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: R5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users