52 replies to this topic

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
<font size=4><b>Sunshine Airways Announces New Low Fares</B></font>
Dec 14, 04
<b>Los Angeles, CA</b> - Los Angeles based airline, Sunshine Airways, has announced that it has ntroduced $160 fares on <b>all</b> routes. This action has been followed by many other airlines. Act now before management figures out how to make more profits!!!!111one!uno

[Edited on 7/24/2005 by S.A. 13]

ziliu

ziliu

• 281 posts
lol, nice one there!

[Edited on 7/24/2005 by ziliu]

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
<font size=4><b>Sunshine Airways Purchases 10th Boeing 717</B></font>
Feb 22, 04
<b>Los Angeles, CA</b> - In a dream announcment for MDD lovers, Sunshine Airways announced that it had purchaed its 10th Boeing 717 aircraft. The aircraft is a used but fans didn't care. "The 717 has been an important aircraft in the fleet. We hope to see many more enter soon," commented the airlines CEO. Sunshine Airlines currently has 3 Airbus A330-200s and 2 A330-300s on order to further expand long-haul operations at Los Angeles International. It has been rumored that the airline is close to select its next focus city.

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
<font size=4><b>Sunshine Airways Finds A New Place To Call Home</B></font>
Mar 23, 05
<b>Newark, NJ</b> - Sunshine Airways has constructed its first terminal. After months of studies, the airline decided in Newark's Liberty International airport. The terminal will allow the airline to make its presence in the east coast of the United States. The airport will also serve as a springboard for Europe. When asked to comment, the CEO of Rubber Chicken Transport said, "cluck cluck." The two Continentals where unavailable to comment.

Maestro69

Maestro69

El Original Mod, AE Beta Tester

• AE Moderator
  • 4,010 posts

User's Awards

3    3   
;) :P :D

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
<font size=4><b>Sunshine Airways Rethinks Newark Operations</B></font>
May 17, 05
<b>Los Angeles, CA</b> - With a new terminal open, Sunshine Airways has been contemplating opening trans-atlantic routes from Newark with Boeing 757-200s. The airline has found that some of the information recieved from Boeing and Pratt & Whitney is incorrect and that the 752 can not fly its advertised range. There has also been a problem with the 737-700. Rumors point to Sunshine Airways instead using A319s for its Newark transatlantics.

[Edited on 7/30/2005 by S.A. 13]

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
<font size=4><b>Sunshine Airways Purchases 767</B></font>
May 24, 05
<b>Los Angeles, CA</b> - Sunshine Airways has decided to purchase 2 Boeing 767-300ER and 2 Airbus 319-100s. The reasoning to the 767s is to have long-haul aircraft available for growth while Airbus is busy building the A319s.

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
<font size=4><b>Sunshine Airways Announces New Slogan</B></font>
June 20, 05
<b>Los Angeles, CA</b> - <I>Chickens are only good for eating?for flying there is Sunshine Airways.</I> This is the new slogan adopted and aproved by the Sunshine Airways board. This reflects people's preferences when it comes to flying. This is aimed at the teams new Newark operations. In other news, the airline is rumored to be negociating with Airbus for an A318 and Boeing for a 767-400ER to complement the 300ERs purchased.

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
lol:D, you might have PETA after you with this slogan.

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
<B>P</B>eople <B>E</B>ating <B>T</B>asty <B>A</B>nimals?

Sunshine Airways to offer chicken as an option to the in-flight meal.

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
  • Yahoo ID:pierceyohio@sbcglobal.net
dang, and I cosidered Ryanair tough by painting insults on the side of the aircraft, you guys actually made a slogan just to shaft your compitition ;)

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
<font size=4><b>Sunshine Airways Becomes Number One Airline at Newark</B></font>
Dec 15, 05
<b>Newark, NJ</b> - Sunshine Airways, who just recently entered Newark, has become the number one airline at Newark Liberty International. This comes as no surprize in that Sunshine Airways has heavily invested money into building its new terminala and expanding it recently. The airline is proud to serve Newark with transatlantics operated by several different types of aircraft.
Sunshine Airways has recently added London Heathrow, Madrid Barajas and Lisbon Portela de Sacavem airports with an Airbus 318. "These 100 seaters allow us to provide new conncetions for our passengers that which would not be finacially viable with larger widebodies."

MadMax183

MadMax183

GoUSA

• 93 posts
That's awesome!

Do you have white meat? I'd prefer a breast, please.

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
<font size=4><b>Sunshine Airways Orders 2 New Boeing 747-400Ds</B></font>
Feb 24, 06
<b>Los Angeles, CA</b> - In a shocking anouncement, Sunshine Airways announced that it had purhcased 2 Boeing 747-400Ds from Boeing. The CEO informed us, "The all-domestic configured 747s will allow us to cary more passengers from our hub to key international cities. It will also allow us to annoy other airlines trying to feed off out successful routes." The aircraft will be equipt with GE CF6-80C2B1F engines.

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
<font size=4><b>Sunshine Airways Purchases Used Worldliner</B></font>
March 24, 06
<b>Los Angeles, CA</b> - Los Angeles based airline, Sunshine Airways, has just bought a Boeing 777-200LR <i>Worldliner</i>. The aircraft with new regestration N741SA (yes, i know thats a WN 73G reg) is in the airline's hangars. The aircraft will be doing very-long-haul flights from LAX. Sunshine Airways operates two Boeing 777-200ERs which share commonaity with the Worldliner.

[Edited on 8/10/2005 by S.A. 13]

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
<font size=4><b>Sunshine Airways To Sue Airbus</B></font>
Apr 1, 05
<b>Los Angeles, CA</b> - Disapointed in aircraft delays, Sunshine Airways is pondering a lawsuit. "We have large Airbus backlog and any delay can hurt the airline; one month is ok but now two is too much," commented a manager. The airline had been expecting an A330 for a couple of months now and they have not been delivered. Airbus was unable to be reached for comment. Some local spotters noticed an A332 being repainted from the Sunshine Airways colors to one of which became its new owner.

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts
lol, let me guess, you've seen the artical about Singapore Airlines and Airbus?

Sunshine Airways CEO

Sunshine Airways CEO

• 568 posts

User's Awards

5    5      
yes, i've read about it. might just buy some 773ERs to get them delivered before the A346 i ordered some time ago gets here :P

airline55

airline55

• 1,198 posts
nice new logo

piercey

piercey

I heart Embraer!

• 1,375 posts

Originally posted by S.A. 13
yes, i've read about it. might just buy some 773ERs to get them delivered before the A346 i ordered some time ago gets here :P

lol :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users