Gay Marriage

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
73 replies to this topic

ar157

ar157

Resident Australian Arnimal

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

I personally don't support gays and like southwest737pilot, it's against my religion and i find it disgusting, though there isn't much i can do about it i guess...

Wilsberg

Wilsberg

AE Addict To-Be

• 18 posts

I personally don't support gays and like southwest737pilot, it's against my religion and i find it disgusting, though there isn't much i can do about it i guess...

This seems to confirm my suspicion, that religion is the problem, not sexual orientation.

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

Gay in general is SICK, and against my religion. This country has really gone to the dogs with all of this stuff, now churches that were against are now for it, it really is a shame what it has become. Thats my thought on it.  

It is against my religion too, I support gay marriage. I also value your opinion, but why should we follow our churches completely? Can we not have a mind of our own too?

No, but longggg ago the United states was the land of the free. Gays really try to shove it down everyones throats and straight people with brains would not accept it. It is because of Obama that the world is like this today

But longggg ago the US wouldn't give black people any civil rights and if you go back furthe, women. You also choose to ignore the straight people who shove it down other peoples throats too.  Oh, and Obama hasn't changed my mind 1 bit. He has no impact on me at all,just like the other 6.8 bn prople in the world.

tamotu

tamotu

• 9 posts

Im gay

Can you give me a logical reason that youa re against gay marriage.

Can you tell me how yours or anyone elses life will be worse, if you walk past me and my partner in the street, and we are married as opposed to in a civil partnership?

It is not because of Obama that the world is like it is, the UK has just legalised gay marraige without Obama, The Netherlands have had gay marraige since 2001 when Obama was just an Illinois senator, i highly doubt he had much influence there and then.

If you have any questions on it free feel to ask, after all education never hurt anyone or casued bigotry, only ignorance does that

SirMoo

SirMoo

Rawr?

• 497 posts

No, but longggg ago the United states was the land of the free, now it's the land of the fruit loops that think being gay is ok. Yes the world is changing, but it is going DOWN hill not up hill. I will never accept it. You know gays have ways that i can't STAND. Gays really try to shove it down everyones throats and straight people with brains would not accept it. It is because of Obama that the world is like this today

First, I'm going to assume you're a kid under 18. If not... Please let us know.

Now then. I'm sick of religious nut jobs shoving their views down the throats of others who don't give a damn about fairy tales and grew up and stopped believing in a made up guy in space around the same time they stopped believing in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. As a person who grew up in a Baptist household... I can say for a fact... Being gay is SOOOO much more fun than believing in God.

We're going up hill by reducing barriers to same sex recognition. The US was founded on total equality. You're anti-American by saying different. Simple as that.

Religion is a stain on this nation and the cause of a large portion of it's problems. You blame Obama... But that just shows the ignorance of the American people when it comes even knowing a thing about the people they vote into power. I'm going to assume you know nothing about politics.

Don't accept it, fine. But stop trying to make fairy tales a reality. Keep worshiping your fake gods... And leave me to my man on man action. :)

And to be accurate. Most gays don't want to shove anything down your throat (unless thats what you're into ;) ). They don't care if you approve... They simply want an equal rights and to be done with the whole mess.

Lets let the straights be straight and the gays be gay. Everyone will be happy. If you're not... Move to Iran.

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

Gays don't exist in Iran. Ahmadinejad said so. 

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

ar157

ar157

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

This seems to confirm my suspicion, that religion is the problem, not sexual orientation.

While the religion may also be anti-gay, I'm still anti-gay whether i have some sort of religion or not...anyhow, anti-gay is different to opposing gay marriage. marriage was something humans created but yeah, i still personally believe it should be between male and female but anyways...

Wilsberg

Wilsberg

AE Addict To-Be

• 18 posts

While the religion may also be anti-gay, I'm still anti-gay whether i have some sort of religion or not...anyhow, anti-gay is different to opposing gay marriage. marriage was something humans created but yeah, i still personally believe it should be between male and female but anyways...

And that is perfectly fine. Freedom of speech includes to have your own opinion. If you are anti-gay, so be it. But arguing that religion forbids it is the joke of the century. Religion is an individual interpretation of the written word. So you can interpret whatever the bible, koran, tora or whatever says to your gusto. Religion, which was created by humans to control humans and yet, more than 2000 years after that, the majority still gets fooled by that, poor souls.

I recommend to search for George Carlin on youtube, that will make some heads explode for sure, the man has so much reason.

ringo888

ringo888

AE Player

• 79 posts

i think its fine as we don't know if your children will be gay or lesbian. we might not like it but the world has changed its no longer ruled based on religion. i believe marriage is a declaration of your love for someone even male and male,woman and woman or a man and a woman it all love.

ar157

ar157

• 1,476 posts

User's Awards

marriage is probably more a formal uniting of the 2 than a declaration of love.

ringo888

ringo888

AE Player

• 79 posts

what ever why you look at it a declaration of love, unity of 2 or merger. its still the same and it should be open to every one. 

SirMoo

SirMoo

Rawr?

• 497 posts

So... You don't need to be in love to get married... Then you have little problem with child marriage, arranged marriage, etc, etc?

That kind of kills the whole concept of marriage if you view it only as a formality... More so if that's the case why does it matter if it's just a formality?

Kind of silly.

Tofu cannot think of name

eat the rich

• 31 posts

And why should it only be between a man and woman...?

thafoo

thafoo

thafoo

thafoo

thafoo

thafoo

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

And why should it only be between a man and woman...?

Exactly.

Paula Deen

Paula Deen

Marriage = Man + Woman

• 102 posts

I'm anti gay because it is unnatural and immoral.

1383382_10201783443881147_2045039806_n.j Signature Dedicated to Havoc,

the DOC

the DOC

AE King

• 1,845 posts

User's Awards

2    3    4    3      

The church at the moment is against the motion yet: "God made all people".  I just find that amusing.  Personally it doesn't make a difference to me or anyone I know so I'm not really paying attention.  In Ireland there will be a vote on it in 15 months. Since there have been no opinion polls published in any of the newspapers and RTE (the public broadcaster) couldn't care less to give indications they only way we can guess the outcome is by listening to the stupid debates with the pro-marriage side say "It's the moral thing to do and they deserve rights" and the anti-marriage side saying "Too much work... Not in the Bible... It's un Christian like...".  

Hake.

Hake.

• 4,295 posts

User's Awards

I don't like these intolerant hard line religious groups against gay marriage. Everyone was created equal. Before anyone asks, I am a Catholic. I also happen to know intolerance leads to segregation and that leads to hate. Everyone has rights...

eat the rich

• 31 posts

I'm anti gay because it is unnatural and immoral.

Do go on please, I wish to eat your argument.

thafoo

thafoo

thafoo

thafoo

thafoo

thafoo

Paula Deen

Paula Deen

Marriage = Man + Woman

• 102 posts

Get. Out.

Bisexual, Lesbien, Homosexual and Transgender people are in our comunties, in our work places, shop at our shops, live in the same streets, and do you care. No. You only give a crap when they say "Hi my name is Fred and I'm Homosexual/Lesbien/Bisexual/Transgender" It's that statement that sparks the flame. Not the flame of hate. Nor the flame or anger. The Flame of fear, you are scared of something that is different.  I'm sorry, but this is disgusting and it needs to stop. Frankly not having LGBT rights is disgusting. I for one would forfit some great up coming things in my state for some freaking peace.

I don't really consider myself religious. It's just that 2 guy don't work...   I don't understand you people  and your support for ehmmmm perversion :S

1383382_10201783443881147_2045039806_n.j Signature Dedicated to Havoc,

Guest_Eastwind CEO_*

Guest_Eastwind CEO_*
  • Guests

I don't really consider myself religious. It's just that 2 guy don't work...   I don't understand you people  and your support for ehmmmm perversion :S

I have to agree

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users