Photo

Israel vs. Palestine

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

Adam.Bomb

Adam.Bomb

The user with a past

• 513 posts

Ya i need a map... But still isreal has lost over half of its land in the last 75 years 

Oggey

Oggey

Disgusting, sick, and nasty member

• 1,006 posts

1. The State of Israel hasn't existed for 75 years

2. Israel has only lost land to Egypt (Sinai peninsula). Which wasn't theirs to begin with.

3. Israel is actively expanding, taking more and more of the little Palestinian land that is still there, opressing the people.

12ca1c99cc.png

mxax-ai

mxax-ai

OMGZ I LUUUUV AE!!!

• 585 posts

User's Awards

3    3      
There is no solution. At least not now, because both sides will not back down one inch unless forced to.

Luft

Luft

IVIVI

• 1,213 posts

User's Awards

2          2   

|

QITdCef.png

Shaq

Shaq

AE Player

• 97 posts

Why should Israel return its lands gained on 1967, when three arabs countries tried to destroy them?

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

These 2 Nations like war, they uses this war to gain their power and money, let them killed each other and done with it

the only way those 2 can stop wars is when all of them are gone

Btw the only reasons the US backed up Israel so much is because the Jews control lots of political and economic shares in the US Government and market

I don't want people suddenly scream "ANTI-SEMITISM!" everytime i declined to eat Matzah Ball Soup or making funny hitler meme

or

Getting outcast just because i don't read the Quran or wear Niqāb (not that i needed cause i'm a man

A little extreme?

I experienced war since i was a kid in East Timor, doesn't look pretty

and i don't want to be part of it again

8 years is enough for me

Stevphfeniey

Stevphfeniey

Bad m*****f*****

• 4,249 posts

These 2 Nations like war, they uses this war to gain their power and money, let them killed each other and done with it

the only way those 2 can stop wars is when all of them are gone

Btw the only reasons the US backed up Israel so much is because the Jews control lots of political and economic shares in the US Government and market

I don't want people suddenly scream "ANTI-SEMITISM!" everytime i declined to eat Matzah Ball Soup or making funny hitler meme

or

Getting outcast just because i don't read the Quran or wear Niqāb (not that i needed cause i'm a man

A little extreme?

I experienced war since i was a kid in East Timor, doesn't look pretty

and i don't want to be part of it again

8 years is enough for me

You advocate for war between Israel and the Arabs, then turn around and condemn war?

please don't kill us we're just the aquabats

The Best Discord Server

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

You advocate for war between Israel and the Arabs, then turn around and condemn war?

I'm not forcing it, i just don't care any more, i don't want to get involved in this "war" thing

they can do whatever what they want, and apparently they do

You can go to war or whatever you want

all i said in the second paragraph is i'm sick enough with war not condemning it

don't shoved words to my mouth please

Hake.

Hake.

Too Old For All This Jazz

• 4,295 posts
  • Skype Name:billfoster123

User's Awards

Just to make it clear, I don't believe the Arab - Israeli conflict is anything that can't be resolved by the UN in a peaceful manner, without guns under the table.

TNT88

TNT88

Hates Pedo

• 3,461 posts

User's Awards

2    14       71      

Maybe they should nuke each other and let the rest of us live in peace?

or maybe use their money to something more important, i don't know, like education, health, or clean renewable energy?

anyway, it's funny how some people doesn't recognize palestine as a community or ethnic group, and say they don't have homeland, when the UN separated the jews and the palestinian, they got recognition on where are they're now, both the jews and the palestinian got their land, so by "International law" the UN Do acknowledge The Jews and the Palestinian as an community and ethnic groups, pretty stupid to play "No, I'm right, You're wrong, because you're not us" Game (that is anti-semitism rally is btw)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users